test e sub c injections

Sharks

Awards
hi all

just looking for some advice

was planning a tbol only cycle for my first cycle due to a slight fear of injecting IM
then came across a thread from heavyiron on another forum about injecting sub q and now am leaning towards
a 450 mg p/w (450 as eaiser to divide) test e cycle 300mg/ml pinning 30 units daily for 5 days
and was wonder what others thought .

any advice is much appreciated
thanks in advance

MuscleJ

Awards
That's totaly crazy!!! Why would you want to pin somthing that's thick under your skin sub c? That's why it says IM. The test e is long lasting why would you want to pin that every day? Have you ever wondered why quarter of the population has used gear and all have done it IM and one thread says sub c is ok.....? Mmmm sounds like you should be our Guinea pig and also why your doing that you should snort DBOL pls to because the pumps are crazy, haven't you seen the commercial from Allstate that basically says dont trust the Internet.!!!!'

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's totaly crazy!!! Why would you want to pin somthing that's thick under your skin sub c? That's why it says IM. The test e is long lasting why would you want to pin that every day? Have you ever wondered why quarter of the population has used gear and all have done it IM and one thread says sub c is ok.....? Mmmm sounds like you should be our Guinea pig and also why your doing that you should snort DBOL pls to because the pumps are crazy, haven't you seen the commercial from Allstate that basically says dont trust the Internet.!!!!'
Actually I'll refer you to an ifbb pros thread in a different forum that justifies subq Ed dosed long esters if you're interested. There's also hrt docs that suggest doing the same. 30mgs ain't bad. I'm not doing the math but 75mgs of standard 250mg/ml test is a quarter ml. Cut that down less than half. Your looking at very little oil.

All that being said, OP you've never pinned. Im is way simpler than subq. Man the **** up and pin your glutes and delts. Twice a week. Get a feel for it all before you start doing crazy sh!t like that.

MuscleJ

Awards
I tried sub c with similar product and it did not go over so easy, and I give sub c shots all day and it must have been my body reacting to the ingredients because I ended up with a infection like rash. We did have a doc that was trying to instill it in the docs office used to work in. But clients didn't prefer it they rather not have the daily responsibility of pinning every day.