Best designer steroid stacks?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I am currently on a cycle of Methylstenbolone (M-sten) at 10/20/20/20 and I've just finished up my first week. I can really tell the steroid is starting to kick into gear now and it has definitely boosted my strength through the roof now, plus the pumps are so insane, it's almost painful sometimes. But after this cycle, after PCT and after 8-10 weeks off cycle, I would like to look into one more bulk cycle before the summer... So I was just curious, what are the best combinations or 'stacks' of designer steroids/prohormones? I'm currently on a m-sten only cycle and I'm having amazing results in the first week! (first time on m-sten, but i have previous cycles under my belt, but no stack cycles) So does anyone know any cycle stacks that are fairly easy on the liver and side effects while yielding a good 15-20+ pounds?

I would like to primarily incorporate these DS/prohormones: (but I am open to any really)
Methylstenbolone
Dymethazine (DMZ)
Halodrol
LMG
M1,4ADD
Trenavar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, the one that actually converts to trenbolone)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as safe and OTC is concerned, I would run a tren PH and something like Bulk-Up (no strain on liver and has added cycle supports).You could start the tren 2 weeks prior to Bulk-Up and then run it another 4 weeks after starting Bulk-Up for a total of an 8 week cycle (Bulk-Up ran for 6 weeks).Good combination of androgens and anabolics.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
tvar = too hit or miss for my taste. some people have to ramp it to 120mg/day to get results. thats ridiculous seeing the caps are only in 15mg.

i would go dmz + m-lmg for a pure bulk. thats probly as strong as its gonna get since sd is gone

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
DMZ + trenazone. not the biggest fan of m-lmg. but dzine is the ****. i am running M1t right now and i got to say this is some pretty good stuff. but its not readily available

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive only ran mechabol/stano200 but i agree with flex, i enjoyed my cycle but will keep it non methyl from here on out.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Im planning on running a bulk in a few months consisting of DMZ and Superdrol.. 4 weeks, daily dosage 30mg DMZ and 10mg Superdrol.. Inspired by the original Super DMZ formula.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I know most would disagree and it all depends on several things, but my fav is sd and hella, if you don't have any before the ban or you don't know anyone that has it, then I'd go with the DMZ + Tren for bulk, that's gonna be a ride and a half I bet. My next cyc in a lil over a week or so is test/tren/epi/winny (near the end) and I guess depending on my mood maybe a small dose of sd, ya know, tryna get that jaundice and what not hahaha jk; but seriously make sure that you have proper support and PCT, don't be surprised if that costs the same if not almost double than your normal cycle if you plan on stacking ph/ds's.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I've heard Trenavar (the one that converts directly to trenbolone) is non-methylated but would it still cause some stress on the liver? If it doesn't cause any stress on the liver and is fairly light on the side effects (never tried it), I'd like to possibily try a stack of Trenavar and SD oneday, maybe in the summer or so. Would that be a good stack?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I've heard Trenavar (the one that converts directly to trenbolone) is non-methylated but would it still cause some stress on the liver? If it doesn't cause any stress on the liver and is fairly light on the side effects (never tried it), I'd like to possibily try a stack of Trenavar and SD oneday, maybe in the summer or so. Would that be a good stack?
sd + anything is a stupid stack because sd is too fast.

sd -> something is a much better aproach. bridge it into something and help maintain the gains from sd

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Okay, that makes sense. I'm doing a M-sten --> Superdrol bridge now, then with heavy PCT. After a couple months with a long break, I'll probably do a superdrol --> Trenavar cycle.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Onion pretty much hit it right on the nail, only time you should stack SD (I forgot to mention this in my post) is to have it at the end of your cycle (last 3-4weeks, especially with another ph not good to stack those for too long even with great supps and what not).

Your bridge should be fine, just make you have supp supports and a heavy PCT indeed; make sure to get plenty of NAC/Red Yeast Rice and either HT/Celery seed extract for BP, that's a good staple but if it was me I'd get more. What's your PCT lookin like if you don't mind me askin?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I stacked m1,4add with sd. It was awesome. Ran it like this:

M1,4add 90/120/120/0/0
Sd. 30/30/30/40/40

It was a good combo, very wet the first 3 weeks. If u find phera that and SD is suppose to be one of the best cycles u can run. I don't think u'll find any phera.