Cycle help! Epistane + armistane and forma stanzol

Chris.edmond

Awards
I am getting ready to run Epistane 25 mgs. a day with 50 mgs. armistane, I have purchased forma and would like to know how to add it to the cycle to prevent gyno specifically, but other unwanted side effects as well. My question is, how much forma should I use on cycle and for PCT? I hear that 6 pumps twice daily on cycle and 3 pumps twice daily for pct should do wonders. Can anyone verify this? I do not want to take any chances and am open to changing my cycle for better overall results. Also, is armistane + forma enough?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Dude you are overdoing it SOOO hard. Epistane is already an estrogen blocker and it doesnt aromatize its basically impossible to get gyno while on it. You dont need arimsitane or formastane. As for PCT you should get Nolva which will get your balls back in action and also prevent gyno. You should also think about getting some liver support just to be safe.

Chris.edmond

Awards
Dude you are overdoing it SOOO hard. Epistane is already an estrogen blocker and it doesnt aromatize its basically impossible to get gyno while on it. You dont need arimsitane or formastane. As for PCT you should get Nolva which will get your balls back in action and also prevent gyno. You should also think about getting some liver support just to be safe.
Well the pro hormone I'm taking is called Chisel, it's a combo of 25 mg Epistane and 50 mg arimistane so I can't cut that out. But I'll avoid forma on cycle if that's the case, could I use it for PCT over clomid?Edit: I meant nolvadex

Chris.edmond

Awards
And if that's the case do you think it's be a bad idea to up the dose to 37.5 mg Epistane a day with 75 mg arimistane?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
i would bump up the dose cause 25 aint gonna do much, the only problem is low E is gonna hurt ur joints u might wanna get some fish oils and cissus for that. Dont do forma on PCT it controls E but it doesnt help your HPTA get back on track. Nolva/torem/clomid are pretty much your only options. You can get them at really cheap prices on research chem websites. Look around for legit research chem sites and ull get some good stuff.

Chris.edmond

Awards
i would bump up the dose cause 25 aint gonna do much, the only problem is low E is gonna hurt ur joints u might wanna get some fish oils and cissus for that. Dont do forma on PCT it controls E but it doesnt help your HPTA get back on track. Nolva/torem/clomid are pretty much your only options. You can get them at really cheap prices on research chem websites. Look around for legit research chem sites and ull get some good stuff.
So something like those omega 3 fish oils?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can get some pretty good ones at nutraplanet they are crucial for healthy joints.