2nd ph stack, new member, help, tune in!

MR.Aesthetic

Awards
Hey guys, I just became a member on here. I am running a new cycle soon consisting of a few things so I wanted input and to log what i was taking. Before I say what Im running, This is my second cycle as previously i have run finaflex 1-andro and finaflex 550-xd black, organ shield, and PCT revolution black. I picked pretty dry compounds with minimal sides. The new cycle Im about to start is FRL labs alpha mass(1-dhea), FRL Alpha bulk (4-dhea), Xcel sports nutrition halo v2 (halodrol), AI cycle support, PES erase. PCT consists of PCT 350(6-bromo) (testofen), bulbine, DAA, and tribulus.
The halodrol only hase 60 50 mg tabs so what should i dose it as because i know the best dosage is 75 mg. Should i go to 100 or stay at 50? Other input is appreciated!
Stats: 19
185lbs
5'10
3 years of lifting, most all of my gains were completely natural until this year.
Supporting supps: BCAAs, Whey, Protein, multi, CLA, fish oil, flaxseed oil, zinc, folic acid, greens powder, stim free pre w/o, l carnitine

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Hey guys, I just became a member on here. I am running a new cycle soon consisting of a few things so I wanted input and to log what i was taking. Before I say what Im running, This is my second cycle as previously i have run finaflex 1-andro and finaflex 550-xd black, organ shield, and PCT revolution black. I picked pretty dry compounds with minimal sides. The new cycle Im about to start is FRL labs alpha mass(1-dhea), FRL Alpha bulk (4-dhea), Xcel sports nutrition halo v2 (halodrol), AI cycle support, PES erase. PCT consists of PCT 350(6-bromo) (testofen), bulbine, DAA, and tribulus.
The halodrol only hase 60 50 mg tabs so what should i dose it as because i know the best dosage is 75 mg. Should i go to 100 or stay at 50? Other input is appreciated!
Stats: 19
185lbs
5'10
3 years of lifting, most all of my gains were completely natural until this year.
Supporting supps: BCAAs, Whey, Protein, multi, CLA, fish oil, flaxseed oil, zinc, folic acid, greens powder, stim free pre w/o, l carnitine

I would caution you on doing this since you're only 19. This stuff is meant for people over 21. The Finaflex stuff is basically DHEA, so that probably didn't mess you up too bad. But if you're going to do, be safe. And if you've already done it, post how it went.