LG sciences 1-Andro. Log

geezer7178

Awards
Well here we go, as started 1-Andro. log. Thanks to big mike for the supply, well half so far. Anyway, the goal is to shed fat while maintaining the most mass. As noted on the web site: "1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the steroid 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione and is used to help men get increased androgenicity in their system without any possibility for being “wet” which means estrogen conversion. 1-Andro is a very potent prohormone that will give you extra focus and intensity in the gym and has some different effects than the other prohormones we carry. "

And the statement which most attracted me to this product is this: "1-Andro is adored by men over 21 who are looking to help them with their goal to gain size and strength in the gym while leaning out." which is the overall goal of this cycle.

Planned: 1-Andro for 6 wks at 3ml 4/day. Then Form-XT for PCT.
No real other supps just a multi, omegas, Whey, I like Dark matter post-workout + extra glutamine and ALA.

Diet: without boring you with # of egg whites and chicken breasts, I'll just say I'll be at or very close to 500 kcals below maintenance, with main goal 200 g protein, and fill carbs and fat in the rest. I do like fewer carbs on non-lifting days but my job has a very sporadic schedule some days, so I do the best I can.

Lifting: I've been around lifting since I was 13 or so, started from my dad who at the time had bought a all-in-one home gym. Lifting pretty regularly from then on. Mostly power lifting though for football and hockey. trying a most bodybuilder style of lifting now, more focus on form and peak contraction.
Breaks down like this:

Mon - chest and shoulders - 30 min cardio
Tue - Legs
Wed - off, but I try to run a mile at lunch or when I get home form work
Thur - Back and rear delta/traps - 30 min cardio
Fri - Ice hockey game about an hour - I play goalie so its all HITT
Sat - Arms - 30 min cardio
Sun - Off

All that being said, I'm 6'1 265, approx. 25% body fat per some ****ty calipers I have but it only measures in the abdomen which is where I carry all my fat, very little in arms or legs. Like I said my goal is to shed that BF% and keep my mass, which is pretty solid, I;ll try and get some pics up when I can.

I have tried cutting before, but every time I do I also loose way too much muscle, I have benn down to 195 at one time before my kids were born, but even then I felt small. So i'm going as slowly as possible this time to try and stay as big as possible. In the last 6 wks I dropped about 12 lbs, I think probably 90% fat. So it'll be interesting to see what adding this 1-Andro into the mix will change.

I did get blood work done I know not necessary for this product but I have free and easy access. All with in normal limits - Cholesterol, triglycerides, liver enzymes. But most interestingly enough my total test. was 289, WTF. So in 5 wks or so I'll get labs again and then at the end of PCT, we will see i guess.

Oh I did rock the first dose this morning, MINTY. As my daughter (age 3) points to me and yells, "daddy what are you taking, that red stuff, (dropper is red)" just as I was trying to keep it from the Warden (wife). Oh well.

Lets ROCK !!!!!! (Al Bundy style)

geezer7178

Awards
First workout. Good chest and shoulders. No real difference, expected. However after every dose I'm feeling a good thermo. burn, unexpected.

geezer7178

Awards
Legs tonight. Really wanna see if the 1-Andro. can speed recovery?? Usually takes about 4-5 days, need fresh legs for hockey!!

geezer7178

Awards
Blasted legs last night, so far so good, only minimal soreness so far, tommorow will be the real test, and I did this exact same workout last week and it left me sore for 5 days, 1-Andro= increased recovery, i hope so. Off day, cheat meal tonight, yeah buddy.

geezer7178

Awards
No leg soreness!! Ready to hit heavy back, deads, one arm rows, pull downs, seated rows, and rear delts. I have been very sporadic with my dosing schedule, just making sure to get my 4 in a day. Hope it doesn't matter?

geezer7178

Awards
Back last night, strength way up, last week last set of deads 315 x 5, last night 315 x 12!!! 115's on single arm DB rows. Also appatite way up, kinda sucks cause I'm cutting, oh well, i guess it means my metabollism is up. Not getting the pumps I was expecting, so far??

geezer7178

Awards
Excellent effect to report from last night , so I was going at it with the wife and after round two I was still hard!! **** yea. We'll see how endurance is affected for hockey tomorrow night, other wise arms and cardio later today. It's been a week I feel I look leaner, the wife said the something, maybe she was just BSn cause she wanted me to crush it last night??

geezer7178

Awards
Missed a few days. Good hockey game no real change in stamina. Great chest and shoulders today, still feel leaner. Diets been on point, will check weight and BF tomorrow AM. Got IGF spray and L carnatine with my last shippment ?? Oh well I'll throw it in. First doses last night, great sleep, vivid dreams, not sure what thats all about.

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Good stuff bro keep it going! Im subbed in for this. Good Luck!

geezer7178

Awards
Weight is the same but down 2% body fat. Big thing to note so far is the increases recovery time, very noticeable. Did legs yesterday used same lbs but was able to do more reps, also an added bonus.

Just a side note the first 30 dose trial bottle finished and it had 9 doses extra. So either they over filled the bottle or their dropper is off. My guess is over filling.

Back tonight, gonna go for 475 x 3 dead lift.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Dude 2% down is great! Congrats on the progress!

geezer7178

Awards
Ya thanks man, I do have random sore joints but I can hang.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Yea I been taking fish oil with my Epi cycle and it is doing wonders although I do have some glucosamine on standby just in case I dry out too much...

geezer7178

Awards
Good back last night. Did not get my deadlift goal.oh well good work out either way. Hockey tonight. Arms tomorrow. Then a much needed rest day.

The thermo burns are gone after the 1-andro dose. My body seems to be adapting quickly.

geezer7178

Awards
Back to the grind Chest and shoulders tonight.

geezer7178

Awards
Taking a fews days off from lifting, wife's gone and I'm on baby duty. First two weeks I felt like I was leaning out but since then I fell bloated and tired. No real change in diet or training. I did have labs done, I get em free, so I figured why not check, will get them Monday. Total test before starting was low 289. We'll see. I'm gonna keep trucking on the 1-andro.

geezer7178

Awards
Chest and shoulders tonight. Have increased dose to about 3.5 per dose the dropper has a natural stop which is about 3.5, feel a difference for sure, themo burn is back. I guess this stuff should be tapered up in dose.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Chest and shoulders tonight. Have increased dose to about 3.5 per dose the dropper has a natural stop which is about 3.5, feel a difference for sure, themo burn is back. I guess this stuff should be tapered up in dose.
Kill it bro!

geezer7178

Awards
Ok. Check this **** out!! So before I started my total test was 240. Three weeks into 1-andro my total test is 34 !!!! Free is 11. Now I know I've been declining but such a sharp drop in 3 weeks. So it would be safe to say the 1-andro WILL shut you down.

Marc Vega

Marc Vega

Awards
All that being said, I'm 6'1 265, approx. 25% body fat per some ****ty calipers I have but it only measures in the abdomen which is where I carry all my fat, very little in arms or legs. Like I said my goal is to shed that BF% and keep my mass, which is pretty solid, I;ll try and get some pics up when I can.
This is good stuff, and I'm so glad I ran across this thread. I reluctantly started on a cycle of 1-Andro at 24% bf. I was second guessing myself, thinking I should have dropped my bf down into the teens before running this stuff, but like yourself, I fear losing muscle mass when cutting. I hold most of my (middle-aged, over 40) bf around the midsection. I'm at week 5 of my cycle and, although I have not done any measurements yet, I'm sure my bf is down a percent or two. I'm already seeing a little vascularity, one of my personal tell-tale signs that i'm shredding bf. I do feel lethargic, but when I'm at the gym, I'm a beast (go figure). Keep it up and I'll be following.

geezer7178

Awards
In the fourth week now, just did chest and shoulders Finally I got the big pump I've been waiting for!!! Strength is way up I've added some mass but also the 2% far back. Oh well I'll take the mass any day. I just hope these pumps continue.

geezer7178

Awards
Labs taken 3 days after last dose, liver enzymes HIGH, test starting to rebound at 44 but free test now even lower.

geezer7178

Awards
Forgot also threw my lipid profile all out of whack too!!

geezer7178

Awards
I feel like it worked in the first two weeks, pretty well, leaner and stronger, but then stalled some, so I upped the dose felt a difference for two days or so then noticed a lot of water retention probably because my liver enzymes were going up.

Did not go on with the form Xt as I decided to go straight to TRT.