Does it help to boil a vial on a stove top?

jpg

Awards
question:

anyone know if putting a UGL test cyp vial in a pan filled half inch with water and let boil for 15 minutes works to disinfect or remove any BA or any other crap from in there?

its dosed at 300/ml

i have injected a tiny bit a week ago, .2 cc's cause i ran out of my pharma grade stuff and its stung for two days

2 days ago i pinned 1ml, and my glute is swollen and somewhat painful. feels like there is a lump in there. makes one ass cheek look bigger then the other when i flex.

im about to heat the vial up but thought i can get some advice from here first. dont want to destroy the stuff or just screw things up further..

stats: who cares, im 37, been on trt for a while, look like ****(skinny fat), been training for way way too long, need to grow. thanks!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
yeah that will help but you want the BA in there dude. thats what keeps the bacteria at bay. if you wanna disinfect it vent the vial with a 18 gauge pin and bake in your oven at 235 degrees for about 20 minutes, let it cool and you will be g2g. Boiling works just fine but the problem is vials float...and if you dont vent the vial that hot air will bust your vial open andyoull lose your gear. and thats no good....we dont want that

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're worried about contamination, then you either get a new source or refilter with .45 Whatman, Millipore, etc.

jpg

Awards
MANotaur,Rodja

thanks guys. i though that it might help, but not completely. didnt think about wanting the ba in there. how to you bake a vial when there is a rubber plug on top?

so baking is like boiling.. helps but not perfect cause it doesnt completely eliminate everything, and gets the ba out.

so boiling or baking plus adding 1%BA at the end would be perfect?

..haha get a new source :) dude im not gym rat, i personally only know one guy who juices, and hes a close friend. doesnt change the fact that he gets it from somewhere else.

i have been looking all freakin night for the solution, and it seems like the whatman filter (.2 not .45) is the best way to go.

so, is boiling and adding ba at the end as good as the whatman?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MANotaur,Rodja

thanks guys. i though that it might help, but not completely. didnt think about wanting the ba in there. how to you bake a vial when there is a rubber plug on top?

so baking is like boiling.. helps but not perfect cause it doesnt completely eliminate everything, and gets the ba out.

so boiling or baking plus adding 1%BA at the end would be perfect?

..haha get a new source :) dude im not gym rat, i personally only know one guy who juices, and hes a close friend. doesnt change the fact that he gets it from somewhere else.

i have been looking all freakin night for the solution, and it seems like the whatman filter (.2 not .45) is the best way to go.

so, is boiling and adding ba at the end as good as the whatman?
Boiling and BA is not a substitute for filtering. A .45 micron filter is plenty to get out any contamination.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
i never said that it was, filtering will remove any impurities sure but it wont sterilize the solution, which is why you need the BA and baking.

and yes you can bake with the rubber stopper its fine

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never said that it was, filtering will remove any impurities sure but it wont sterilize the solution, which is why you need the BA and baking.

and yes you can bake with the rubber stopper its fine
BA is more of solvent and a preservative than a sterilizing agent.

jpg

Awards
thanks.

i dont have anything on hand, and it seems to be a pain to find all this stuff without ordering online.

i need to pin! and cant wait till next week.

what do you think of this option?

draw out what i need to pin, 1 cc.
inject that 1cc into a other used vial that i used a month ago.
bake that vial at ? degrees
once it has cooled down, pin it.

this way i have not gotten the BA out of the mail vial, only out of the vial i am about to use.

this will give me 5 more days to secure the filters etc..

do you see any problems with this logic?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is funny watching you two...

The fact that you have to consider even sterilizing the stuff makes me wonder why you'd even consider using it. Get another source!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks.

i dont have anything on hand, and it seems to be a pain to find all this stuff without ordering online.

i need to pin! and cant wait till next week.

what do you think of this option?

draw out what i need to pin, 1 cc.
inject that 1cc into a other used vial that i used a month ago.
bake that vial at ? degrees
once it has cooled down, pin it.

this way i have not gotten the BA out of the mail vial, only out of the vial i am about to use.

this will give me 5 more days to secure the filters etc..

do you see any problems with this logic?
I don't think is going to accomplish much. Like already said, get a new source or, even better, make your own stash.

jpg

Awards
hmm lets see..

i live in vancouver canada.
have only one juicer friend
am in the middle of a cycle
need to pin tomoro
i have 9 ml of 300/ml cyp on hand

i should go ask around and buy from a complete stranger and buy the same brand because thts what there is?
or should i buy the other brand thats made in the same kitchen by the same people?
make my own stash out of popcicle sticks?
or figure out the best way to clean what i have?

some good advice please.

no ordering test from china and waiting and cooking for the first time and injecting advice please :)

jpg

Awards
seriously..

i just need possible things that i can do to better my gear.

im in a special situation. mid cycle. no fancy riches. no juicer friends. live in vancouver canada.

would cooking like i said be a good option in this circumstance? rodja? manautor?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
seriously..

i just need possible things that i can do to better my gear.

im in a special situation. mid cycle. no fancy riches. no juicer friends. live in vancouver canada.

would cooking like i said be a good option in this circumstance? rodja? manautor?
i would rebake it...just me, im sure rodja has more experience than me but from a sterilization point...heat is the way to go IMO