What brand should i trust for superdrol

danny1234

danny1234

Awards
Been lifting for a long time. And taking all the normal stacks from gmc and muscle pharm etc... I have heard of some really great results from superdrol. But the web is filled with scams. Any advice for a good company or website. Thanks

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been lifting for a long time. And taking all the normal stacks from gmc and muscle pharm etc... I have heard of some really great results from superdrol. But the web is filled with scams. Any advice for a good company or website. Thanks
Superdrol has been banned and is now a class III steroid.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Like mentioned its illegal and considering your post i doubt your ready for it.

danny1234

danny1234

Awards
That affirms it then the people I know who have ordered it have got fake stuff. So I guess the brand anabolic extreame is false advertising the real stuff. Thanks guys.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Mods please edit this if I'm going against the rules...

OP, look for LGI or Transform Supps SD. LGI should be relatively easy to find, and they're a great company with a great reputation with DS.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That affirms it then the people I know who have ordered it have got fake stuff. So I guess the brand anabolic extreame is false advertising the real stuff. Thanks guys.

Anabolic Extreame as in Anabolic Xtreme (AX)? They haven't made SD in quite a long time. Though they did at one point.

danny1234

danny1234

Awards
Yeah I guess I am a little behind on the ban but I got some stuff LGI. Recommend as a replacement for sd called xtreme mass I have read some good reviews.