my 8wk cutting cycle

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Plan on 24mg/day MOHN with either 12.5 or 25 mg pre workout --Methyl jacked

going to do this for 8 wks.

What do yous think? Should I do the methyl jacked the entire 8 wks?

h19

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i really don't think you'll notice much of anything from 25mg of mdht, i'd raise it to 100mg and run it for 6 weeks

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i really don't think you'll notice much of anything from 25mg of mdht, i'd raise it to 100mg and run it for 6 weeks

supposeldy the methyl-jacked is more potent then regular m5AA, from another post, someone said they took 12.5 mg pre workout and it felt like 40-50 mg of regular M5AA. If that is the case, 25mg of this would = 100mg standard m5AA

h19

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find 24mg M4ohn to be a pretty small dose. I ran it alone at that dose for 4 weeks & didn't notice much. I added 1-test for 4 more weeks & that was much better. I will use more like 40mg M4OHN next time.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find 24mg M4ohn to be a pretty small dose. I ran it alone at that dose for 4 weeks & didn't notice much. I added 1-test for 4 more weeks & that was much better. I will use more like 40mg M4OHN next time.

ok thanks for the update. How did you split your doses?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
supposeldy the methyl-jacked is more potent then regular m5AA, from another post, someone said they took 12.5 mg pre workout and it felt like 40-50 mg of regular M5AA. If that is the case, 25mg of this would = 100mg standard m5AA

h19
if you search around the prohormone section you'll see people aren't really getting anything from mDHT until they move to higher dosages and run it for about 6 weeks

it doesn't seem to be as fast acting as m5aa

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
if you search around the prohormone section you'll see people aren't really getting anything from mDHT until they move to higher dosages and run it for about 6 weeks

it doesn't seem to be as fast acting as m5aa

ok preworkout today I am going to take 2 caps today and see what happens, maybe 3