Anabolic growth kit Advice/experience

jfitz427

Awards
22 y/o
5'11''
13-15%

First time on the forum and need some advice on the anabolic growth kit. I plan on starting this stack in about 2 weeks when rugby season is over. The season has taken its toll on my body. Ive lost a decent amount of size and strength. I start back up at the end of January and need to put on a decent amount of size and strength before then. I have two bottles of the 1-andro and 2 of the 4-ad, 1 bottle of decavol plus as of right now Arom-x for pct. My first question is should I save the Deca for the last 4 weeks to help with hardening up or use it in the beginning. Second do you think its necessary to have nolva on hand during the cycle/ is gyno a a problem with these compounds. And Last is the Arom-x enough for pct or should I use nolva also? Any advice will be appriciated. Thanks guys this my first cycle btw. Anyone have experience with this stack, results/reviews?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you will probly want to get 2 kits so you can run a solid 8-12 weeks

jfitz427

Awards
I basically have two kits minus a second bottle of the deca. Do you think I should run it at the recommend dosage at my weight?

LTFU

Awards
I would make sure to have some Taurine on hand for the back bumps. Of all cycles of done this by far gave me the worst back pumps and I was even drinking water like crazy.

jfitz427

Awards
I would make sure to have some Taurine on hand for the back bumps. Of all cycles of done this by far gave me the worst back pumps and I was even drinking water like crazy.
what were your gains like on this cycle?

LTFU

Awards
I had 3 kits and was running it for 8 weeks but had to stop at 5 due to a skin infection that I had to take multiple corticosteroids to get rid of. Five weeks through though I was up about 6lbs and much stronger.

jfitz427

Awards
I had 3 kits and was running it for 8 weeks but had to stop at 5 due to a skin infection that I had to take multiple corticosteroids to get rid of. Five weeks through though I was up about 6lbs and much stronger.
So you were taking 3 a day of each im guessing. Have you done other cycles before. What did you use for pct?

LTFU

Awards
Yea 3 a day of each. And yes, I've done other cycles. I used Arom-X, PCT Assist, and DAA for PCT.