to:experienced dnp users

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of dnp that lasted 25 days. 200 mg(i weigh 255) a day. no sides besides the heat. i have enough for another 25. should i do 2 mini cycles with 2 weeks between or another 25 dayer. the second half of my first cycle i did not notice much fatloss. i was taking a tab cynomel a day with my dnp.

TBigs

Awards
It will depend on your situation. If you can put up with the extra sides, the shorter cycle with a higher amount would work better. The deciding factor is your situation you are at. When you get in the 400-600mg range, it is very much different from the 200mg range from my experiences. If you have a regular job especially one that sometimes involves some labor, the sides at 400-600mg will affect you alot. I have actually just completed a 14 day cycle in which I went up to 600mg recently (have done 4 total DNP cycles of various types over the past year). When I got up to 600mg, I just wanted to sleep all day. I had to drop back down to 400mg because it affected my job and I work in an office so there is not alot of physical work. Even at 400mg it was difficult but tolerable, but I suffered in my workouts.

In the past I have done a 25 day 200mg cycle with T3 and clen and it worked rather well as I was still able to workout and work at my job without any problems as there was little to no sides.

As far as fatloss, I think a 10-14 day higher dose cycle will give you similar results to a low dose 25day cycle. The 25day cycle is if you don't have any rush to lose the weight and don't want to have all of the sides/increased sides.
You will prob. get more loss by using 2 shorter, higher dose cycles then one 25 day cycle.

Lastly, as you are losing bodyfat, you cannot expect the weight loss to continue to come off at the same rate.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
It will depend on your situation. If you can put up with the extra sides, the shorter cycle with a higher amount would work better. The deciding factor is your situation you are at. When you get in the 400-600mg range, it is very much different from the 200mg range from my experiences. If you have a regular job especially one that sometimes involves some labor, the sides at 400-600mg will affect you alot. I have actually just completed a 14 day cycle in which I went up to 600mg recently (have done 4 total DNP cycles of various types over the past year). When I got up to 600mg, I just wanted to sleep all day. I had to drop back down to 400mg because it affected my job and I work in an office so there is not alot of physical work. Even at 400mg it was difficult but tolerable, but I suffered in my workouts.

In the past I have done a 25 day 200mg cycle with T3 and clen and it worked rather well as I was still able to workout and work at my job without any problems as there was little to no sides.

As far as fatloss, I think a 10-14 day higher dose cycle will give you similar results to a low dose 25day cycle. The 25day cycle is if you don't have any rush to lose the weight and don't want to have all of the sides/increased sides.
You will prob. get more loss by using 2 shorter, higher dose cycles then one 25 day cycle.

Lastly, as you are losing bodyfat, you cannot expect the weight loss to continue to come off at the same rate.
i'm not going to use a higher dose at a shorter interval. same dose just 2 shorter intervals. i was just wondering if the effects degrade after a period of time due to a feedback loop in the body slowing down the metabolism.

Last edited:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
There is no real feedback loop for DNP, that is partly why it works so well. Sustained use will, however, adversely affect your thyroid - not permanently.