Second run assistante please

hippo666

Awards
Posted a while back about my first run and can't thank you guys enough for providing me with additional information to help me out. Well, that was a few years ago and I am in the middle of run number two. This is a 16 week run with 500mg per week of test E, and I started with 30mg of D-bol for the first 5 weeks.

My last PCT from a 12 week run was Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. I kept my diet on point, my calories up, and toned down the training intensity. I also kept my workouts well under one hour for about 8 weeks after. No Gyno issues and my blood was completely in check. I kept 90% of my strength increases and about 10 clean lbs. All said, I could not have been happier with my results.

Right now I am prepping to wrap up run number 2. I again have Arimedex (sp) on hand, and am planning on running Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/. Some of my friends have reccomended I use HCG while others have said I am not messing with doses high enough to need HCG. These are guys who use high doses. In short, I will never see their use numbers.

Was just wondering if my PCT looks good and about the HCG.

Thanks guys.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear of the success on the first run bro! I'm about to start test/dbol. :)