Fist cycle EVER

Chazs

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my first cycle ever. I am going to be using tren e, can anybody give me some advice on what to expect and what I should do to get the best out of my cycle.

j05441

Awards
Bro you are way to small to be running a cycle at 6'3 and barley 150. Not to mention tren is serious stuff. If you run go lighter.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you are seriously ****ed if you run that!!! Lol

j05441

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my first cycle ever. I am going to be using tren e, can anybody give me some advice on what to expect and what I should do to get the best out of my cycle.

Come to think of it, if you don't know what to expect, maybe you should be even thinking about it quite yet.

Also agreed with the dude above. Hes go common sense.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody needs tren their first cycle.
Let's see your stats and we can sincerely try to help you from there bro. Not trying to flame! Just here to guide. We all used to be cycle noobs once.

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
Stay away from tren on your first cycle, and I don't think your ready for it period. Eat more, lift harder and get your weight up before you even think of starting a cycle. If you take tren alone your dick is going to go in the dirt quick. Study up a little more and put that **** up somewhere until your ready

Chazs

Awards
I have a hard time gaining weight What would y'all suggest I start with for my first cycle

murk01

murk01

Awards
I have a hard time gaining weight What would y'all suggest I start with for my first cycle
Do u keep count if Cal's or just assume ur eating a lot. Get myfittnesspal. Get ur diet up. Its hard to gain weight untilled u really put ur mind to it. Real food not supps make all the differance

Chazs

Awards
I eat about 2500 calories a day but I run 8 miles a night and my job is heavy Labor in the oil field and I lift for about 2 hours a week

murk01

murk01

Awards
Do u spenimg over a thousand Cal ez. In ur situation I'd go up like 1500. Seems like a big jump but try it for a month. 8 miles is a long run bro. Ur stamina is probably insane. 1500 keep up ur rountine and u won't have to worry about fat.

What natty cycles have y tried?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Maybe cut ur running to 30min. Ur cortisiol got to be killing ur muscles
Ur probably really ripped and dense. I dropped to 180lb once and was shredded, but to skinny. I'm ur hieght.

Anyway if u do a cycle but don't live in a way that would maintained say 200lb. U will gain 20lb but lose it quickly after cycle. That **** don't last. After a while u will go to around ur normal weight but with a little belly weight

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run steakadrol for a couple months and see how that treats you.

Red9

Red9

Awards
First you're 20 and going against forum rules. Second, you're almost 9 inches taller than me but the same exact weight. Third, not from personal experience but I know tren is one hell of a compound bro. Try what Flex said, "steakadrol"... Food will treat you better than tren, and the only side effects you'll have to deal with is maybe an extra trip to the bathroom each day and some extra grocery shopping :)

jimmykid

Awards
i would suggest doing some reserch or how test affects guys that are still produceing hi natural test since u are 20 not that this is the worst thing but just for your own knowledge , and how it will affect your gains and your health .
diet is going to give you 80% of your gains
workount will give you 15%
( i train for 1.5-2hrs a day 6-7 days a week )

if you dont have time to eat properly dont use test it will double your hunger

i would suggest a long ester such as enanthate at a lower dose 350-450mg for 12 weeks pin twice a week.
you wont need to add anything to this just run the test tren is prone to bad side effects and highly not recommended to use on first course
and again do your reserch on your age and the affects , i know once you have a mind set most people just do it but reserch and hard work is the key if you dont no what you are doing and how it works its going to affect your health ,

*****REMEMBER PCT*****

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Ha ha -- wow. You have a good 65 lbs to gain naturally before you even think about that. I'm being completely serious.