BP and Hawthorn Berry question

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello:

Ok so my BP is just a tab elevated during my third week of my H-Drol cycle and I started taking HB to bring it down or if nothing else keep it at 131/86.

Now I know celery seed is better however I already had HB on hand so I figured I'd try it first.

So I'm already running cycle assist and all the other supports but I was wondering how much more HB to add a day with my support schedule?

I have researched and found u can take 1800-3000g a day but should I add 1000 a day or go right to 3000?

TY to any and all who respond

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Also and I know the answer is NO but, I'll ask just to make sure.

Since HB doesn't hinder the absorption of the PH is it possible to split my HB dosing into 4 times a day instead of just 2?

Thus giving a steady feed of BP lowering goodies?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also and I know the answer is NO but, I'll ask just to make sure.

Since HB doesn't hinder the absorption of the PH is it possible to split my HB dosing into 4 times a day instead of just 2?

Thus giving a steady feed of BP lowering goodies?
Split it up with your biggest dose pre workout

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Split it up. Work your way up to the 3g dont start right at 3g. You may not need to go over 1.5g or 2g

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok cool TY.

I'll leave it as is one cap with my cycle assist twice a day for now.

How long before it dips or I c a change?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
And does a fibre supplement like psyllium hush affect anything?

I mean I know it slows absorption down but I guess what I meant to say was how long after my supports could I take P Husk and I know never with PH

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yup

I added 2 caps to my supports. Each cap is 550 mg so 1100 extra added to the I think 900 (total) that is in cycle assist

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok I now need to ask a super stupid question as I thought they were all the same.

I have Now HB but in cycle assist its the extract. I take it, from what your saying they are NOT the same? I thought it was as it says circulatory support.

If this is TRUE then I guess it's off to the store to get celery seed

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
(joking of course). Well if my BP wasn't up before it will be now after missing something so simple during my research.

While I wait for an answer to my above question.

Can I just up the dose of the HB till its gone then switch over to celery seed. And do I get the extract as well?

This really does tick me off because all the research I did just said HB