PH Ban clarification . . .its JUST SD right??

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello Everyone:

I just want to make sure I understand the PH ban that is coming up as a company sent me something that said its ALL PH's and there clones that is being banded by the end of the month . . . I was under the understanding that its just SD . . so is it safe to say this company is just playing up on the ban trying to cash in . . or do I need to get out my gold card and stock up . . any feedback and TY as always

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
SD and P-stanz are the only 2 being banned on the 29th.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Yes but they are trying to ban all pro hormones from what I have read..
Correct. There is a current bill being run through congress that will effectively ban all PH/DS, but not by the end of this month. It still has to pass the senate and then be put into law, not a quick process by any means...

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK cool that is what I thought when I read it . . . so no gold card yet lol . . Thanks guys . . have a great weekend

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those 2 are directly named, but some of the rest of the wording is so vague that it is risky for a company to sell any of the designers. Particularly the worst change is that unlike previously, where the FDA would send a letter asking you to prove the DSHEA compliance of your product (which you could voluntarily pull at that point) now they can impound everything in your warehouse pending testing and effectively put you entirely out of business on a whim.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh wow! . . . Hmmm? well maybe I should see if I can sell one of the kids on EBay then stock up . .