14 Year Natural Bodybuilder Contemplates Darkside

rockme

rockme

Awards
I am just about halfway through my first natty test boosting stack, experiencing good results. However, all it's made me want to do now is try the real thing. I have always had an interest in AAS, and have studied them on/off for the last seven years. I know a great deal about the subject matter, and yet, I feel like there is much more to be learned. A little about me: 31 years, 5'8", 173 lbs., 12% BF...Never been a strong bodybuilder, and have always looked stronger than I actually am (which I'm fine with). I currently train 5-6 days/week, cardio 4XweekX30 min HIIT. Diet is always typical clean bodybuilding fare.

Proposed cycle: 12 weeks Test Enth or Cyp, 300-400 mg/week, two shots per week. Nolvadex on hand.
PCT: 14 days after last shot, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10

I understand sides are dependent on individual chemical makeup and dose, but what does everybody think? This is about as safe as it gets for a cycle, huh? I know dudes that have done one shot every seven days of Enth at 250 mg and put on 10 lbs, but I really don't want to go below 300

Also, may one include DAA as part of PCT, or is better to use DAA after PCT is complete?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
more than anything GET BLOOD TESTS FIRST. have a good baseline to compare any post cycle results from.

if someone gained 10lbs in 12 weeks @ 250mg I'd have to guess that at least 4-5 lbs were fat. At 400, that is plenty, there is one older IFBB pro who told me he never went over 350.

that is a good basic straightforwards cycle. I from my personal feelings would think that 20mg nolva a day for the 4 weeks is better than 40 up front. DAA is fine in PCT, probably can start it during the 2 weeks of no injections honestly. that is assuming you've used the same brand of DAA before. I only say that because people's reactions to DAA vary and even vary with brand and PCT is not a good time to experiment.

rockme

rockme

Awards
more than anything GET BLOOD TESTS FIRST. have a good baseline to compare any post cycle results from.

if someone gained 10lbs in 12 weeks @ 250mg I'd have to guess that at least 4-5 lbs were fat. At 400, that is plenty, there is one older IFBB pro who told me he never went over 350.

that is a good basic straightforwards cycle. I from my personal feelings would think that 20mg nolva a day for the 4 weeks is better than 40 up front. DAA is fine in PCT, probably can start it during the 2 weeks of no injections honestly. that is assuming you've used the same brand of DAA before. I only say that because people's reactions to DAA vary and even vary with brand and PCT is not a good time to experiment.
Yeah, from everything I'm gathering, 300 mg is going to be the way to go. It's been documented that men produce anywhere from 50-80 mg/week. So 300 is 3-6 X the normal amount for crying out loud! Cool, man. So you think Nolva may be best run at 20 mg all the way through. I will investigate your recommendation further. As far as DAA goes, I have had great success with Intimidate by Iforce. One thing I am still trying to assess is how much do I increase my caloric intake by. 300 mg is not an astronomical dose, but I've studied sample bulk diets from various pros, and they are eating ungodly amounts of food during offseason. But their stacks are probably making mine look like a creatine cycle. Haha. Generally speaking, how much would one increase their daily caloric needs by in your opinion for a beginner cycle like the above proposed?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, 200 Cal a day the first week another 200 a day the second, and after that based on gains. They also are willing to add 2 lbs of fat per pound of lean, and that model only works if your fat loss cycle is as extreme as the bulk cycle

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I am just about halfway through my first natty test boosting stack, experiencing good results. However, all it's made me want to do now is try the real thing. I have always had an interest in AAS, and have studied them on/off for the last seven years. I know a great deal about the subject matter, and yet, I feel like there is much more to be learned. A little about me: 31 years, 5'8", 173 lbs., 12% BF...Never been a strong bodybuilder, and have always looked stronger than I actually am (which I'm fine with). I currently train 5-6 days/week, cardio 4XweekX30 min HIIT. Diet is always typical clean bodybuilding fare.

Proposed cycle: 12 weeks Test Enth or Cyp, 300-400 mg/week, two shots per week. Nolvadex on hand.
PCT: 14 days after last shot, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10

I understand sides are dependent on individual chemical makeup and dose, but what does everybody think? This is about as safe as it gets for a cycle, huh? I know dudes that have done one shot every seven days of Enth at 250 mg and put on 10 lbs, but I really don't want to go below 300

Also, may one include DAA as part of PCT, or is better to use DAA after PCT is complete?
Everything looks g2g except a couple different opinions. Why not just run the test at 500mg a week? 250 on mon and fri for ex. And also nolvadex OH? I assume you mean for any estro issues? Go with an Ai instead of a serm. Aromasin or adex. Have you thought about a oral kicker? Not necessary but I liked kick starting my cycle.