need help with setting up a solid first tren cycle.

zelcione

Awards
alright. here is my situation, i am training powerlifting and strongman(but want to be fit and at low fat%) and i decided i want to be at -105 kgs but with less fat and more muscle. so i thought of trying a tren cycle.

what i want to know is which AI would you recommend me taking with it. how much test and other stuff if i should and how much of tren should i use. and i've heard that tren gives you a shortage of breath so that's something that would bother me so i would stop if it happened to me, how are your experiences with that from it
stats :
i am 21 and i competed in a raw powerlifting meet this saturday and weighed in at 99 kgs and i am around 102 now. i benched 155 kgs, deadlifted 275 kg and squatted 220 kg.
i've done 3 whole cycles. first one sustanon and dbol. second test e and dbol. third one test e, eq and dbol.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I've heard u should run test and tren at a 2:1 ratio..I'm sure people will jump in and help with all the other questions

zelcione

Awards
yeah i hope someone will help me with this :) but thanks for your input man

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're running tren solo, no need for the AI. The gyno "feelings" you will get aren't from estrogen. Tren does not aromatize.
Grab some mucuna and P5P for this.
You can run test along side. You talking inject or oral?

zelcione

Awards
i was thinking about 3 x 75 mg of tren each week. and 500 of test e each week. all injected. so i don't have to worry about estrogen side effects? last cycle i had no estrogen side effects with the same amount of test e

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Ur prolly not prone to gyno but keep an AI on the side if I was u