First Oral Dbol Cycle-help!

hulkedup

hulkedup

Awards
Hello guys, I need your opinions on a cycle of Dbol.
I'm 22, 155lbs 5'9 12%bodyfat workout 4x a week heavy lifting .

I'm planning on starting a cycle of Dbol (30mg preworkout for 7days then every other day after) I'm going to take n2guard for my recovery everyday for the full cycle. Followed by my daily creatine/protein .

Well I wanted to know if I'm taking the right steps, and should I really take test or this should be ok for my beginners cycle? Please give me your educated opinions .
Thank you

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't you think you could take a few natty t-boosters and some peptides to increase your weight a bit more first?

Besides that, D-bol solo is not ideal. I don't think you need to cycle yet but hey, my first cycle I had no business either so who am I to say you should or should not do something. Either way, I'd stay away from Dbol first time around OR I'd use the Dbol to kick start a 10 week test cycle.

IF you decide to go thru with this, just run Test-E or Test-C @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

hulkedup

hulkedup

Awards
So do I stack the test with my Dbol cycle? Or test first then Dbol or Dbol first then test? Lol btw I appreciate your response .
I'm just trying to figure out the best way for me .

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you do need to do quite a bit more research. Have you checked out the stickies for the old school anabolic's page?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you would do the dbol for the first 4 weeks and the test for all 10 weeks (or however long the cycle takes).....but in regard to your taking all the dbol pre-WO....take them every 4 hours instead, 5mg or whatever split up 5 times.....

hulkedup

hulkedup

Awards
Ok I'm going to read them, thanks guys.

And its still okay if I take my protein shakes and creatine daily? With my cycle

ladiesman217

Awards
Just in response ... I've just starred a (liquid) DB cycle of only 20mg a day , split throughout the day. Taking liver detox once a day to keep liver happy but not taking it with my db doses.

Anyway on my 5th day and already holding more, got great pumps when doing WO, am noticing a slight bloat round the face, for what it's worth and for a beginner not wanting to be a pin cushion it's looking good.
Starting Test Prop on my next cycle once I've fully recovered and had a break.

hulkedup

hulkedup

Awards
Hey in regards to your cycle is it your first ? And yea I heard it bloats the face in the beginning

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat clean and take Exemestane for bloat issues