D-bol and prop cycle

moeymara

Awards
I need information on how to stack d-bol and prop on a 12 week cycle, i have 10mg d-bol tablets
Weight 85kg height 173cm age 28

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just so I can understand this better: You bought steroids without having any idea how to use them?

moeymara

Awards
Bro i've done 4 cycles already i inject myself i've ****loads steriods, but this the first time using dbol we got some from bangkok n i wanna stack it with prop, i just wanna know when to take them eg. Morning, before training, night, with food? What makes u think i dont know how to use them

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
D Bol has a short half life I believe you take one every 4 hours or do something like wake up 20mg 4-5 hours later 10mg 4-5 hours later 10mg 4-5 hours later 10 mg
8am 20mg
Noon 10mg
4p 10mg
8p 10mg
And you want to take a serving before your workout for the insane pump it gives you
I've never done them but just from being a anabolic minds whore some stuff sticks with me so I learn :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
because you asked how to use them... why else would I think you don't know?

moeymara

Awards
I asked how to stack dbol n prop i've used steroids but it doesnt make me mr. Olympia

moeymara

Awards
Thnx bro, i also heard that i should stop using dbol before the cycle ends is that true or do i keep going for 12 weeks?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thnx bro, i also heard that i should stop using dbol before the cycle ends is that true or do i keep going for 12 weeks?
Do it week 1-4 only bro then the test will be kicking in