deca/dbol cycle

roughneck1488

Awards
Hi yall, I'm starting my 3rd cycle, I am wondering i could get some input. I know there is a lot of controversy on doing deca without running test, I also get info on running deca with dbol 50/50 instead of running with test e as a base. So here is the cycle I'm starting Tuesday.
Deca 150 every other day , dbol 50 per day, 3 anadrol every day for 5 weeks, and of course liver cleaner and a bad ass pct. Any input would be appreciated, I do plenty of workout, I'm 5'10 175 lbs I work on an oil rig for 12 hours and hit the gym up every day after work. Thanks for your input!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know where to start with what I don't like about this cycle....

1) Deca with no test? Chances are you'll be kissing your boners goodbye for the duration.
2) Dbol for how long?
3) Dbol with Abombs? Do you really think liver cleaner is magic?
4) If you do decide to do this, you better have clomid in that pct, and probably some hcg during, because I'm going to assume you have deca-durabolin and will be running it at least 10-12 weeks, if you have nandralone phenylprop then you could run something shorter without the hcg.
5) I really think this is a stupid cycle.

ManBeast

roughneck1488

Awards
Would it be a better cycle if I dropped the anadrol and added test e or test 400?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would defnitely drop the anadrol and add in test, that is basically the "bread and butter" stack that has worked for years and years.

ManBeast