Can I stack M-ohn and M1t for cutting?
Cycle=
weeks 1-3 - M1T, 10mg every day
M-ohn 16mg 2x daily (32mg daily total)
weeks 4-5 - Nolva, 60mg (3ml) every day
week 6 - Nolva, 45mg (2.25ml) every day
week 7 - Nolva, 30mg (1.5ml) every day
and when would be the best time to take the M-ohn, post workout
pre-workout before bed ect>> Thank you in advance..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
and when would be the best time to take the M-ohn, post workout
pre-workout before bed ect>> Thank you in advance..
You shouldn't stack any methyls. Especially M1T. If you want to use them both in a cycle than consider this:
wk 1-2 M1T
wk 3-6 M40HN
wk 7-10 Nolva

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I just completed the stack you are discussing, and it worked great for recomposition. My log is a few threads down.

Rob1208lv

Awards
You shouldn't stack any methyls. Especially M1T. If you want to use them both in a cycle than consider this:
wk 1-2 M1T
wk 3-6 M40HN
wk 7-10 Nolva
Not M4hn, m-ohn is what i am considering, for cutting..

Rob1208lv

Awards
I just completed the stack you are discussing, and it worked great for recomposition. My log is a few threads down.
I sall your post, but you used m4hn I am wanting to use m-ohn

HugeBB

Awards
oh i did not know that I thought they were two different things..
So i should'nt stack MOHN with M1T?
Everyone has their own opinion; however, most would agree that no methyls should be stacked with M1T. You should also consider breaking up your mohn dose. 2x/day isn't so great...should be 4-5x/day.

Rob1208lv

Awards
Everyone has their own opinion; however, most would agree that no methyls should be stacked with M1T. You should also consider breaking up your mohn dose. 2x/day isn't so great...should be 4-5x/day.
okay, what if i did this
wk 1-2 M1T
wk 3-6 M0HN
wk 7-10 Nolva
or would I need some nolva in between?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd run the mohn first so that you can have the stimulating effect while you are taking the m1t. I feel it will help combat the sides of the m1t, well the lethargy anyways. The only reason people recommended taking the m1t first was to jump start the cycle but I don't think it's that great of an idea. M1t will shut you down hard so i think it's better used at the end of a cycle. Better to be shutdown for 2 weeks rather than 5 before starting the pct.

Rob1208lv

Awards
Personally I'd run the mohn first so that you can have the stimulating effect while you are taking the m1t. I feel it will help combat the sides of the m1t, well the lethargy anyways. The only reason people recommended taking the m1t first was to jump start the cycle but I don't think it's that great of an idea. M1t will shut you down hard so i think it's better used at the end of a cycle. Better to be shutdown for 2 weeks rather than 5 before starting the pct.
I think I'm just going to do 3 weeks M1t all by its lonesome and then nolva for 4 weeks, then after that cycle and after pct I will do mohn for 3 weeks and m1t for the last two weeks and nolva for pct..

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 36mg M4OHN 9mg 3x day + 15mg 5mg 3x day M1T. 2 weeks in, going good. Pumps and hardening just starting. I just added Cex to the mix today. I will run for 2 more weeks. then Take 4 to 6 weeks off and hopefully Sledge will have Superbol out by then, if not I will run a 6 week cycle of M1T at 30mg a day.