AndyMaytag

Awards
I started this cycle on 12/1/11, so I'm finishing up day 5. These are my doses

1) Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one: AKA 1-Andro: 350mg

2) 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One:
AKA SuperTren: 40mg

3) 2a-17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol: AKA Superdrol: 30mg

4) 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione: 460mg

I figured it could be beneficial to come off these slowly, to minimize the shock to my body post-cycle. My plan for the remainder of the cycle is as follows:

-week 1
1AD- 350mg
Tren- 40mg
SD- 30mg
4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione: 460mg

-week 2
1AD- 300mg
Tren- 40mg
SD- 22.5mg
4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione: 402.5mg

-week 3
1AD- 150mg
SD- 22.5mg
4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione: 172.5mg

week 4
1AD- 100mg
SD- 15mg
4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione: 115mg
PCT revolution- 2 a night
DHEA 200mg
Tribulous 1 gram

-------------------
Post-cycle, for one month following
PCT revolution 2-4 a night
SERM? (if a doctor will prescribe it)
DHEA 200mg
Tribulous 2 grams

HAIR LOSS PREVENTION:
-Nizrol every 3 days
-topical Spironolactone, 5%
-Rogain

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty crazy cycle man....and you're 20.

And where's the liver support (IE N2Guard) ?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
im usually nice on here but you are a idiot for sure, 20 **** you have the mind of a toddler. i can tell you did a small and i mean small amount of research. maybe 3 days and then forgot most everything you read. who the hell starts a cycle like that without a serm on hand, oh yeah a 20 year old, this is why they make things illegal. sorry for blowing up but im sure i wont be the only one, stop your cycle before you do some real damage to yourself. read up and get your **** together, search button, search button, search button for about 500hrs straight. then present something and get the approval on here before you jump the gun, like you already did!!!!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
god your other posts are worse i dont feel bad at all for bashing you. you already started this thread like 3 times and your not getting any responses cause you arent ready to listen. your gonna get blood work done but you dont have money for a serm lol what a joke

AndyMaytag

Awards
cool post srt4muscle, big man. I'm not concerned about the dangers, I spent 5 years from the age of 13 to 18 injecting heroin and crystal meth life gets more dangerous than prohormones, maybe some day you'll understand that.

Anyways, finishing up day 6. 4lb weight increase, no crazy results. comfortable 10-15lb increase in back squat, comfortable 5lb increase in front squat. A little bit of cramping and insomnia, nothing crazy. I'm excited to see where i'm at by week 4. increased my protein intake to 300g a day that should be plenty. Thats what this forum is for right? correct me if i'm wrong, but its titled cycle info. thanks!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Your reasoning is terrible. Just because you did meth and heroin when you were younger doesn't mean you should continue to take risks with your body. You probably arent going to stop the cycle no matter what anyone says, so at least get a proper pct going. You dont want to be unable to get it up for the rest of your early 20s

AndyMaytag

Awards
Your reasoning is terrible. Just because you did meth and heroin when you were younger doesn't mean you should continue to take risks with your body. You probably arent going to stop the cycle no matter what anyone says, so at least get a proper pct going. You dont want to be unable to get it up for the rest of your early 20s
Fair enough. My pct is as follows, for at least one month

PCT revolution 2-4 a night
DHEA 200mg
Tribulous 2 grams

And I'll get a SERM going, I guess Nolva is highly recommended so I'll shoot for that one. Anyone know anything about a SARM (S-4 or Ostarine) for pct? I had a good experience with a 2 month Ostarine cycle with basically no sides, but I've heard of them being used for pct as well.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
cool post srt4muscle, big man. I'm not concerned about the dangers, I spent 5 years from the age of 13 to 18 injecting heroin and crystal meth life gets more dangerous than prohormones, maybe some day you'll understand that.

Anyways, finishing up day 6. 4lb weight increase, no crazy results. comfortable 10-15lb increase in back squat, comfortable 5lb increase in front squat. A little bit of cramping and insomnia, nothing crazy. I'm excited to see where i'm at by week 4. increased my protein intake to 300g a day that should be plenty. Thats what this forum is for right? correct me if i'm wrong, but its titled cycle info. thanks!
its not called brag about your drug use forum or dont follow good advice forum. you should not be on cycle and therefore you should not be in this forum. learn from your younger years, prohormones are drugs you can get addicted too and abuse. just like slamming dope, you think you good till your not. trust me i understand drug use and your not the only one to remove your self from that lifestyle.

you need a serm period. if your gonna run the cycle, run the SD at no more than 20mg for 4 weeks, then pct. hang out and learn a bit. see what kind of gains u get from 20mg. its common knowledge that anything past 25mg of SD and the sides, whether you feel it or not, do not outweigh the benifit. little risk management for you, look it up.

AndyMaytag

Awards
On my last week, running prescription HCG (200 units 2x day) and revolution PCT through week 4 and the next 4 weeks after. Got the suppression and aromatase inhibition taken care of.

Liver enzymes were 265 and 128, they should be between 0-40 and 0-55 but from what I'm told thats pretty normal for oral steroids. Taking a bunch of OTC liver cleanse supps the doc recommended.

At this point i'm up to 204 from 191lbs, seems pretty dry but I wont know until after the cycle. Overhead bench is up 45lbs in a month, squat is up 60lbs, overall this feels like a success. Lots of side effects from this stuff but if you're trying to gain weight it works wonders.

I doubt i'll run any oral steroids after this, trying to do it properly gets expensive. Glad I did it, pushed past my "peak" and reached some serious goals, but between the support supplements, doctor visits and scripts and all that jazz it's cost me about 500$.