Katanadrol V2.0

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Well basically I am looking for some opinions from those who have used Katanadrol or know a good ammount about the product. I plan on taking my second cycle in about a month, consisting of helladrol for 6 weeks at around 50/50/75/75/75/75 might bump it to 100 although i'm still not sure.

My question is since this K-drol 2.0 is so expensive, I really can only afford 1 bottle. Is it worth the extra 60$ to run along side H-drol? Trying to decide whether or not to pick up up before this Mr. Supps sale ends.

I'm not that big of a guy, and the site says most people see best results at 250/250/250/250 which is all I can run with 1 bottle. So just looking for some opinions or guidance on this.

So I leave it to you AM, HELPPPPPP. :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the Helladrol out at 75, and bump it to 100 after a week or so, and run the Katanadrol at 200 to get that extra week. I think you will see good results that way.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the Helladrol out at 75, and bump it to 100 after a week or so, and run the Katanadrol at 200 to get that extra week. I think you will see good results that way.
So you think K-Drol would give better results at 200mg a day for 5 weeks rather than 250mg a day for 4 weeks? From what I've read anything under 250mg seems useless, do you have experience at this dose?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just got done running the same stack. Ran the Katanadrol at 200 and did just fine. Love the stuff, but like you say, its damned expensive. I gained 8 solid pounds off that stack. Strength went up, but reps went WAY up.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I just got done running the same stack. Ran the Katanadrol at 200 and did just fine. Love the stuff, but like you say, its damned expensive. I gained 8 solid pounds off that stack. Strength went up, but reps went WAY up.
Fersure, thanks.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I think u can do 3 caps katana preworkout and just do that before workouts and get good results. It's stronger than u think. I am kickin around doin a long term pulse with it. I love the compound.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I think u can do 3 caps katana preworkout and just do that before workouts and get good results. It's stronger than u think. I am kickin around doin a long term pulse with it. I love the compound.
Well I'm thinking of picking it up and just running it for 4-5 weeks at 250mg or 200mg as suggested above. I'm thinking at 4 weeks it could really jumpstart my gains to H-drol and then after the 4 weeks just let the H-drol take over an extra 2 weeks. I've heard katana kicks in around week 1-2 and hdrol around weeks 3-4.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well basically I am looking for some opinions from those who have used Katanadrol or know a good ammount about the product. I plan on taking my second cycle in about a month, consisting of helladrol for 6 weeks at around 50/50/75/75/75/75 might bump it to 100 although i'm still not sure.

I would at least run it at 75 the entire time. Bump it up to 100 when and if you feel like it

My question is since this K-drol 2.0 is so expensive, I really can only afford 1 bottle. Is it worth the extra 60$ to run along side H-drol? Trying to decide whether or not to pick up up before this Mr. Supps sale ends.

That all depends on your goals. If your goal is to recomp/cut then absolutely.

I'm not that big of a guy, and the site says most people see best results at 250/250/250/250 which is all I can run with 1 bottle. So just looking for some opinions or guidance on this.

If you could afford to run it for the full 6 weeks I would do so; otherwise run it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle.

Getting a second bottle would allow you to dose higher and longer.
So I leave it to you AM, HELPPPPPP. :D
That is my .02; let me know if you have any other questions

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
That is my .02; let me know if you have any other questions
So you think running it at 250/250/250/250 last four weeks of H-drol cycle would make a difference if im trying recomp?(lose bf and put on muscle) isn't that what everyone wants to do? :D haha. Obviously it would help, I just wonder how much it will help, maybe 1-2% bf decrease and 2-4 lbs more muscle? Assuming diet and training is all in order.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes it will make a diff. Id say 1.5 BF % loss, 3-4lb LBM gain @ 250mg for 4wks. on top of what helladrol will do

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
yes it will make a diff. Id say 1.5 BF % loss, 3-4lb LBM gain @ 250mg for 4wks. on top of what helladrol will do
Sounds worth it to me!! >:)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thats will a REAL diet, no Wendy's cheeseburgers and frosty's

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Ew I would never touch food like that, not only do I feel bad morally, it makes me feel like sh*t lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you would love Helladrol/Katana bro. Its the best recomp stack around IMO. Start first week of Helladrol at 75mg. 50mg is pretty low, and I would consider going to 100 after 2-3 weeks also. Katana at 200-250mg will help shed the bodyfat too. Any other questions feel free to pm me or one of the other reps bro ;)

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I think you would love Helladrol/Katana bro. Its the best recomp stack around IMO. Start first week of Helladrol at 75mg. 50mg is pretty low, and I would consider going to 100 after 2-3 weeks also. Katana at 200-250mg will help shed the bodyfat too. Any other questions feel free to pm me or one of the other reps bro ;)

Rickrock coming through, haha your advice means alot bro, thanks. I think im just gonna save up some money for 2 bottles of Katanadrol, if im gonna do another cycle, might as well go big. Thanks for your help!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rickrock coming through, haha your advice means alot bro, thanks. I think im just gonna save up some money for 2 bottles of Katanadrol, if im gonna do another cycle, might as well go big. Thanks for your help!
That would be optimal for sure. Katana is best at 300-350mg for 6 weeks. I will be running it at that dose with some Helladrol or EPI (still undecided) this spring to really shred up ;)

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
That would be optimal for sure. Katana is best at 300-350mg for 6 weeks. I will be running it at that dose with some Helladrol or EPI (still undecided) this spring to really shred up ;)
To really shred up? You're already shredded!! Hahah, but sounds good bro that's what I'll do. Plan on starting the cycle in January so I got some time to get the extra money. You already know I'll be following that spring cycle! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Idk why I feel scared to bump H-drol up to 100mg, I just don't wanna increase sides as I am only ~162 lbs atm, I'll probably start cycle at 75 and run it at that for first 3 to 4 weeks and possbly ramp it up depending on how I feel. Then probably run Katana at 300 for 3 weeks and 350 the next 3.

Hopefully with that I can really get my abs showing. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To really shred up? You're already shredded!! Hahah, but sounds good bro that's what I'll do. Plan on starting the cycle in January so I got some time to get the extra money. You already know I'll be following that spring cycle! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Idk why I feel scared to bump H-drol up to 100mg, I just don't wanna increase sides as I am only ~162 lbs atm, I'll probably start cycle at 75 and run it at that for first 3 to 4 weeks and possbly ramp it up depending on how I feel. Then probably run Katana at 300 for 3
weeks and 350 the next 3.

Hopefully with that I can really get my abs showing. :D
I'm planning on being sub 6% this summer and really making an impression at the beach. I'm over 9% I would say right now.

That cycle will cut you up nice if diet and training is on point. Just don't be afraid to bump the Helladrol...its fairly mild. I went up to 125mg and I was under 170 at the time ;)

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on being sub 6% this summer and really making an impression at the beach. I'm over 9% I would say right now.

That cycle will cut you up nice if diet and training is on point. Just don't be afraid to bump the Helladrol...its fairly mild. I went up to 125mg and I was under 170 at the time ;)
Fersure man thanks for the advice, I plan on trying to be 170 lbs 8-9% bf by summer. So hopefully this cycle will put some nice size on me while cutting up. Diet and training will be on point, I'll probably lift 4x a week cardio 2x and 1 rest day for training.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ive gone 150 mg with hella before. good stuff

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Haha holy sh*t, crazy.
not really, when gaspari's was selling halodrol-50 they were 50mg caps. Most guys went 100 asap and a decent amount 150mg. 125 is the best dosing for a exp'd individual IMO

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
not really, when gaspari's was selling halodrol-50 they were 50mg caps. Most guys went 100 asap and a decent amount 150mg. 125 is the best dosing for a exp'd individual IMO
Ah, good to hear, so 75-100mg is the sweet spot for begenniners.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Now I can't decide whether I wan't to take H-drol by itself to bulk and then do 1 more cycle before summer hits with katana to recomp or just recomp now, since I want more mass anyways. I don't really know any other compounds I could run with H-drol to bulk, I want to stay away from tren. Any ideas? Would running H-drol two cycles in a row affect gains in any way? Assuming I take a proper 10-12 weeks off after PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I can't decide whether I wan't to take H-drol by itself to bulk and then do 1 more cycle before summer hits with katana to recomp or just recomp now, since I want more mass anyways. I don't really know any other compounds I could run with H-drol to bulk, I want to stay away from tren. Any ideas? Would running H-drol two cycles in a row affect gains in any way? Assuming I take a proper 10-12 weeks off after PCT.
No, if you find what works you can pretty much stick with just that if you want. I have toyed with the idea of running EPI in every cycle since I respond so well to it. I've done 4 cycles total (including my current one) and EPI has been in 3 of them :D

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
No, if you find what works you can pretty much stick with just that if you want. I have toyed with the idea of running EPI in every cycle since I respond so well to it. I've done 4 cycles total (including my current one) and EPI has been in 3 of them :D
Sounds good, yeah EPI looks like its doing loads for you haha, wasn't that good with me. So since this is my second cycle I think I'll run H-drol solo, and if I like it then I'll stack it with katanadrol for the summer. If I dont like it, I'll have to find something else. :D

I hoping to get 10-12 lbs of LBM with H-drol I wanna break 170 hold onto it, then do a recomp for summer and look like a spartan!! :D