switching from epistane to havoc during same cycle

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good evening i am currently on my 3 rd wk of a 4 wk cycle of epistane 20/30/30/40 and was considering extending it to 5 maybe 6 wk cycle 40/40 for 2 more wks ..i could pick up havoc for about 15.00 cheaper for same quantity . i know there is a slight difference what if i switched to the havoc for the last 2 wks . any imput about switching products or extending cycle will be appreaciated .thank you

liftsalot

Awards
good evening i am currently on my 3 rd wk of a 4 wk cycle of epistane 20/30/30/40 and was considering extending it to 5 maybe 6 wk cycle 40/40 for 2 more wks ..i could pick up havoc for about 15.00 cheaper for same quantity . i know there is a slight difference what if i switched to the havoc for the last 2 wks . any imput about switching products or extending cycle will be appreaciated .thank you
I dont see a problem with it there pretty much the same. Im running the same cycle actually im using LGI EPI-10 i have two bottles i got for free. I think 6 weeks is perfect im gonna do 5 to 6 weeks depending on how im feeling. You definantly dont want to go longer than 6. Is this your first cycle? I started at 30mg and going to 40 for the last 5 weeks. What you got planned for pct?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can switch them no problem

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
yes this is my first cycle .. i picked up about 3 to 4 lbs body weight 3 wks into cycle and i am usually hard to put on weight my lifts are picking up also .i didnt track everything that close i see we are about the same size and weight . i have tamoxifin citrate going to use 20/20/10/10 daa 3 grams per day starting first day off cycle ,along with titanium xl 3 per day also starting first day and erase starting on day 21 starting with 3 per day first wk then 2 per day for another 4 wks that was pretty much the pct i worked up with recommendations from others on here . hoping to gain maybe 5 more lbs throught the pct also . i feel good on the epistane dont notice any side effects so far let me know how things go for you thanks

liftsalot

Awards
yes this is my first cycle .. i picked up about 3 to 4 lbs body weight 3 wks into cycle and i am usually hard to put on weight my lifts are picking up also .i didnt track everything that close i see we are about the same size and weight . i have tamoxifin citrate going to use 20/20/10/10 daa 3 grams per day starting first day off cycle ,along with titanium xl 3 per day also starting first day and erase starting on day 21 starting with 3 per day first wk then 2 per day for another 4 wks that was pretty much the pct i worked up with recommendations from others on here . hoping to gain maybe 5 more lbs throught the pct also . i feel good on the epistane dont notice any side effects so far let me know how things go for you thanks
Cool man glad things are going well for you, today is my second day so im barly in lol. Im hoping to put on some lean body mass and hopefully drop a little bit of body fat also. Any reason why you went with nolva? Thats good youve had no sides so far im hoping for a good cycle too. I started at 30mg and next week bumping up to 40mg. I might even finish with 50mgs depending on how im feeling. In my opinion you dont really need the titanium and the daa. Some might disagree with mt there good call on the erase im doing the same pct just about but im using sustain alpha and clomid instead of nolva. Let me know how you next few weeks work out for you too man.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning so it sounds like this is not your first cycle . i am pretty much following recomendations from what i have read here . no paticlular reason for the nolva (tamox) instaead of clomid some said it was better . this is my first cycle and pct so i dont have any thing to compare to except what i read here and other sites . that might be overkill with the daa and the titanium i am 53 thought so i dont think the test will hurt . i will check out the sustain ,why do you like that i am planning for a few months from now another cycle and pct so i will be doing more research . thanks have a good day

liftsalot

Awards
good morning so it sounds like this is not your first cycle . i am pretty much following recomendations from what i have read here . no paticlular reason for the nolva (tamox) instaead of clomid some said it was better . this is my first cycle and pct so i dont have any thing to compare to except what i read here and other sites . that might be overkill with the daa and the titanium i am 53 thought so i dont think the test will hurt . i will check out the sustain ,why do you like that i am planning for a few months from now another cycle and pct so i will be doing more research . thanks have a good day
Ya that's true the extra test couldn't hurt. I've actually never tried the sustain alpha but I got it for free so I'm gonna use it. I ended up stoping my cycle the other day though got a lot of family stuff going on I have a one month old and a 4 year old so have a hard time getting to the gym. It sounds like u have a good pct put together man I can't wait to pick it back up but I'm sure it might be awhile. I do a lot of selling on eBay and have a lot of prohormone products so if u need something let me know. Just make sure after your cycle and pct wait at least the same amount of time including cycle plus pct off before your next cycle and that's minimum, I usally only do like three to four cycles a year.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok thanks for the heads up on the wait time for the next cycle i didnt know you had to wait for that long ..so that would be about 8 to 10 wks if you wanted to pm me with some of the products you have i might be interested .probably stick with the epistane or havoc possibly switch up the pct products after more research thanks