Hows this look cycle

rizzo

Awards
100 dbols one month cycle incresing amount each week. Then nolvadex post cycle how do i run the nolvadex tho and what else should i add

JohnPGemini

JohnPGemini

Awards
Dbols by it self? I would add some test to that ... How many weeks on the cycle? Nolva depends ... 4week(2week 40 per day, then 20 for last 2) that's pretty standard depending on cycle ...

rizzo

Awards
1 month cycle i cant do injection thats y i was doin a small bulkin cycle just d bol. I was thinkin 30 mg first week n increasing week after week.

JohnPGemini

JohnPGemini

Awards
Just one month? This page is good source bro but go in google and look up dbol cycles ... 2 of my boys have done em and I know for fact u gotta stack em with test ... And 4 weeks will barely be in ur system by the time u stop taking it ... Kind of a waste if u ask me

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What u think i should do 2 months?
Even though I Have done standalone oral cycles in the past, I don't think that they are the best way to go about running steroids. I feel a bit of a hypocrite saying this, but it's something I have learned from experience and now wish I would have taken the advice I am about to give sooner. That advice is, no cycle is complete without test, and if you aren't ready to inject, you aren't ready to cycle. I would take all of my standalone oral cycles back if I could now and wish I would have just done the damn thing and pinned the entire time.

However I am sure you have already made up your mind, so, I would run dbol for 6 weeks max. You're gonna want some adex to go with it to counter any gyno symptoms as dbol aromatizes.

JohnPGemini

JohnPGemini

Awards
Even though I Have done standalone oral cycles in the past, I don't think that they are the best way to go about running steroids. I feel a bit of a hypocrite saying this, but it's something I have learned from experience and now wish I would have taken the advice I am about to give sooner. That advice is, no cycle is complete without test, and if you aren't ready to inject, you aren't ready to cycle. I would take all of my standalone oral cycles back if I could now and wish I would have just done the damn thing and pinned the entire time.

However I am sure you have already made up your mind, so, I would run dbol for 6 weeks max. You're gonna want some adex to go with it to counter any gyno symptoms as dbol aromatizes.
Amen bro ... And I'm honestly scared of DBol, that's why I don't **** with it ... I rather go Deca + Test E in any case scenario ... 6 weeks sound good ... I've read somewhere that u need to stop DBol 4 weeks before u start post cycle, then again in this cases the run dbol 4 weeks and test the whole 8 nd then Nova for 4 ... That's a pretty standard cycle ... Just be careful bro, and I would really do more research on DBol, i hate sounding like some of this hipsters, but spending 20 mins a night on goggle learning for about a week is better than 20 years with female tits ... Wish I knew more about dbol but that's as much, hope it helps man ...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. How much test should i run tho?
400-500mg a wk. Prop will be the fastest acting and can be used for 6-10wk cycles. Cyp + Enth are longer estered and are used for 10-18wk cycles, reason being is they take about 5wks to really show effects (strength gains, fatloss, etc) so theres no point in using C/E for short cycles.

500mg prop wks 1-8

30mg d bol wks 1-2
40mg d bol wks 3-4
50mg d bol wks 5-6

or
500mg Tes Enth wks 1-12
40mg d bol wks 1-4

do something like that

JohnPGemini

JohnPGemini

Awards
He broke it down for u ... I'm running 1000 a week but of Sust ... Pretty good and no gyno (knocking on wood) 12lbs in a month and only 1% bf ... Add some dbol to that ull be a monster in no time ...