When to take Ultradrol

ngen52

Awards
Ive seen multiple times of day to take it. Some people it with breakfast, then preworkout. Some have been doing it with breakfast dinner and i've even heard of people doing it upon waking and before bed. When is the most effective time to take it?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has about a 7.5 hour half life so I split it into there doses

ngen52

Awards
When is the ideal time to start taking it then? Morning?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your only taking one a day ? I wouldn't take less than two and would say do 3. Im up to 6!a day now

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
morning afternoon evening try to take last dose 6-8 hours before sleeping(some say this will reduce suppression). when do you typically workout?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I would take one first thing in the morning, one an hour before working out and one with your post workout meal. On off days take them 5-6 hours apart and when you add the 4th dose(16mg) I would take 2 for your pre workout dose instead of just one.

Thats just me but my thinking is keep the compound in the blood going most the day for building muscle and highest concentrations in the body around the workout when you want to be the most anabolic and its still early though to clear the blood stream by sleep to help minimize shutdown.