Possible Cycle question

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Using 4AD to counter the sides of M1T is common, I was wondering if anyone has used M1T in conjunction with a testosterone steroid, like sustanon, prop, test transdermal, etc? I've searched the forums for a bit, haven't found anything about combining the two. It would seem hard to work because a cycle of any of those tests really isn't too effective in the short runs which are dicatedd by M1Ts somewhat harsh effects on the body. Would using a smaller than usual dose of test be a good way to counter the effects of M1T you think?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have heard of people thinking of trying the m1t instead of d-bol. I would assume that the test would be a great way to counter the sides.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people thinking of trying the m1t instead of d-bol. I would assume that the test would be a great way to counter the sides.
I was thinking of the same cycle when I thought of putting m1t into it instead of the dianabol. I thought I was being original. ****. Still, it's an interesting idea. I make have access to a test transdermal, I'm still thinking of what my first AAS cycle should be. Still got quite a few months in front of me before I hit it though.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of the same cycle when I thought of putting m1t into it instead of the dianabol. I thought I was being original. ****. Still, it's an interesting idea. I make have access to a test transdermal, I'm still thinking of what my first AAS cycle should be. Still got quite a few months in front of me before I hit it though.
Scratch that, the 1 test tras count as an AAS. Ah well.