3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off id like to say thank you very much to IBE for giving me this opportunity. Alright everyone, got my two bottles of Trenavar in today and was instructed to start at 20mgs which is what i will do. I am currently cutting, 7 weeks in and everything is locked on, from training and diet, to where my mind is, things are going well.

I train 5 days a week and am on a low carb diet with one refeed a week on sunday. Cardio is done everyday for 35 minutes.

Stats:

Training: 9 Years in January
Height: 5'7.5
Weight: 180
BF%: 10%

Ive dosed 10 mgs thus far and will dose 10mgs prior to my workout which is back tonight.

I will note everything, from how i feel, to training intensity, to strength, fatloss, etc. I have in a previous life used Tren A, so i know what to look for/ expect.

I will update more later but wanted to get this up.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Allright another tren tester!!!! Good luck hope the cycle go's well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bud, im stoked!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
In to see how this goes. Goodluck.

owenz

owenz

Awards
You bringing this log to PHF as well? Thought I recall that username in the past threads

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You bringing this log to PHF as well? Thought I recall that username in the past threads
Yea ill most likely paste it over to PHF as well.

So day 1 is in the books and so far so good. I wont chalk this up to the compound YET and i did just come off of a refeed meal, so i was definitely looking full, i was pumped, and vascular. Ill give it a few more days or so before i give it credit. But so far so good.

Smashed back, no real strength increases, but like i stated above, the pump was definitely there. Drinking my Aminos now and ill have my last meal around 10:15 or so then its off to bed for some much needed sleep.

Tomorrow will be chest.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in.

didn't realize you were running pro tren, i gotta stop thinking everyone is using mentabolan when i talk about stuff.

should be nice.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Good luck with the cycle bro! Kill it! But on a side note where the heck do i find out more info on trenavar!?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Uhm there really isnt to much to be honest. There is some info on another site though.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only took tren 20mg all at once for 1 day just see if I felt something from the 1 dose, this what I notice and did not even work out that day'

from 1 dose I felt an energy increase after the dose and had this pump feeling from it that last most of the day. the half life seems to last most of the day. I recommend taking 10mg twice a day that should be good enough to get a good anabolic effect from trendione(trenavar)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Took 10mgs twice, one dose in the morning and one dose pre workout. Got in and just murdered chest! I put up 110lb dumbells on incline, this for 1 is a PR for me and for 2, 7.5 weeks into a keto diet! :firedevil:

I definitely felt pretty full and pumped for most of the day, which hasnt been happening lately, most days i feel flat, so this is a welcomed change. I also "appear" denser, which im enjoying. Ill keep checking on this to see if this continues to happen.

Diet was on point like usual, and really nothing else to note.

Day 3:

Dosed it the same as yesterday 10mgs split. I will say that i notice the effects last quite a while, a good bit of the day as IBE said.

I definitely didnt feel like training tonight, it was just one of those days, but i got in there and did what had to be done. I will say though after my second dose, i just felt good, wanted to throw the weights around, so that was a welcome surprise. Definitely reminds me of how i felt in a previous life on Tren A. Good stuff for sure.

Diet was perfect today, i noticed that i was insanely hungry today, not sure if its all the cardio or what, but i wont lie, it really sucks.

Vascularity is still good, but it was prior to the Trenavar, so no real increase there. Pump is still good as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea, one thing i forgot to note and i wasnt sure if this was just a fluke or what, but the first night i went to sleep, holy goodness night sweats, i was sweating worse then when i did carido.

The second night, not so bad but still there, we shall see how tonight pans out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:
So today was a rest day, just got in and did some cardio, other then that nothing else to really report. Still dosed at 20mgs and diets been on point. I have noted that my hunger has gone up a ton, and its driving me nutty.

Day 5:
Got in tonight and hammered shoulders. This workout i could tell "something" was going on. The mind muscle connection was that of something ive never felt before, strength was good, and i just looked big. It was very surprising but very nice at the same time. My wife even made a comment about it. Striations and vascularity were just off the charts.

Endurance was a ton better as well, felt like i could just keep the weights going. Did my 35 minutes of cardio after and got home to drink my aminos. Diet was perfect as usual.

Day 6:

Today will be arms and ill be sure to report back with what goes down. I may also add in a couple back and chest exercises just to make it interesting. I love arm day and it really shows how im progressing.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Seems like things are going well so far. Keep it up man. Nightsweats are a good sign/side that it's working.

Btw, is there any conversion for trenavar to tren ace? Like 20mg/day trenavar = 50mg/day Tren Ace?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like things are going well so far. Keep it up man. Nightsweats are a good sign/side that it's working.

Btw, is there any conversion for trenavar to tren ace? Like 20mg/day trenavar = 50mg/day Tren Ace?
I have not heard of any type of conversion rate or what not, as far as i know this converts to strait Tren, not an estered tren.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Late sub but im in! Keep killing it bro. I'm interested in running this next cycle in 2 months

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
definitely following....looking forward to your final review

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Late sub, but following!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update for day 6:

Did work in the gym yesterday, im not going to lie, this stuff HAS to be kicking in. Way to dry n full not to be. My wife made it a point to say it looked like my triceps were going to rip out of my skin. So definitely some stuff going on here that im enjoying. I was so pumped i had a hard time reaching my back for an itch, BUT it wasnt so painful that i wanted to stop, perfect combo.

No sides to speak of really, hopefully it stays that way. Hunger has gone back down a little bit, hopefully it stays more manageable but i know on Tren it probly wont.

Really excited to see what the rest of these weeks bring me.

One thing i will say is i think this is going to be very doseage friendly, from 5mgs-35mgs i think people will see things they like, that is just speculation for now.

Day 7:

Today will be a rest day. I will also be enjoying my cheat meal later with my wife, were not exactly sure where we are going to go, but wherever we do go, you can bet it will be epic!
Weight on an empty stomach: 178.2

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
any idea as to when IBE is releasing this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

So i dosed 20 mgs like ive been dosing.. Today it was right back on the diet and my diets on point. 8 weeks in and going strong. Had to make my back workout today quick, needless to say i got in there and hit it quick and hit it hard. Pump was good, strength wasnt crazy but mind muscle connection was good. and Vascularity was off the charts which is to be expected.

So far no sides to speak of so i cant complain.

Yesterday as far as cheat meal went i had about 4 huge plates of buffet and some cold stone. It was good and damn did i look good after, no spillage, just fillage!! haha

Tomorrow will be chest!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

So i dosed 20 mgs like ive been dosing.. Today it was right back on the diet and my diets on point. 8 weeks in and going strong. Had to make my back workout today quick, needless to say i got in there and hit it quick and hit it hard. Pump was good, strength wasnt crazy but mind muscle connection was good. and Vascularity was off the charts which is to be expected.

So far no sides to speak of so i cant complain.

Yesterday as far as cheat meal went i had about 4 huge plates of buffet and some cold stone. It was good and damn did i look good after, no spillage, just fillage!! haha

Tomorrow will be chest!
Keep it up!!!
I had a major cheat meal myself this past Saturday, all Hawaiian food fresh fried fish, desserts up the ying yang, alot of seafood!!!

I like cheating like once or twice a week it actually makes me train harder and make those foods taste way better than always eating them

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up!!!
I had a major cheat meal myself this past Saturday, all Hawaiian food fresh fried fish, desserts up the ying yang, alot of seafood!!!

I like cheating like once or twice a week it actually makes me train harder and make those foods taste way better than always eating them
If im lean bulking ill cheat twice a week, but i am cutting so i only cheat for one 2 or so hour period on sunday. Anything goes though!

Day 9:

I was again really cramped for time, so instead of doing my chest workout, i smashed shoulders and then did 35 minutes of cardio. I wasnt going for strength but i did notice side laterals were easier this time then previous times, mind muscle connection was still there and pump seemed bigger this time around. Overall a good workout for just throwing it togethor.

No sides to speak of for me thus far outside of some minor calf pumps but those are it.

Diets still perfect as usual, hunger has definitely increased, ill eat a meal and no later then 20 minutes im wanting to murder more food. Resting vascularity has also picked up a tad and mucles are rock hard all day long.

Day 10:
Today will be my chest day so ill report back on that later tonight.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no aggression, increased thermo effect or things of fina's nature?
nice update keep em coming

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no aggression, increased thermo effect or things of fina's nature?
nice update keep em coming
Im pretty mild mannered for the most part and even on Tren A didnt notice much Aggression, it was more ****yness or me, which this has shown through quite a bit so far and especially did when i played football yesterday. Thermo effect, sort of but its hit and miss. Sometimes i feel hott sometimes i dont.

Update for day 10:
So i got in and hammered chest, strength was not where i would have liked it to be, but the pumps and fullness were amazing and the mind muscle connection was still top notch, really squeezing and getting good blood into the muscle.

I am definitely sore this morning!

Day 11:
Today will be a cardio only day, ill probly do close to an hour or so of cardio.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:
Got in and murdered arms before work. Definitely a productive workout, felt good and like everything was on point. Strength hasnt gone up to much, but i am cutting, and its a little less then 2 weeks into the product. I will say though the Alpha male/****yness/aggressiveness was insanely high, i was feeling really good. Mind muscle connection was crazy too, really cant say enough about this aspect. Also the density ive noted and fullness considering my low low amount of carbs is odd, but im not going to argue.

Im hoping IBE gets this out soon, id like to run this 8 weeks and really see where this takes me. We shall see though, if they dont ill just buy up 2-3 bottles and run it for 8 or so weeks down the road.

Day 13:
Started on my second bottle i have, only cardio today, other then that just a rest day. Diets been on point like usual.

I will say me and the wife went and tried on some clothes today, and each time i came out of the dressing room the wifes jaw was just on the floor. Shes never seen me so big and lean and vascular so shes lovin it right now haha.

Also aggressiveness is up a lot today, not sure if its outside stressors or the trenavar, usualy im pretty chill, and comparing this time to the last time i ran tren, im pretty sure this is tren. Which im not mad!
:banana:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO to feel that good while cutting is pretty awesome. and if strength doesnt shoot up like crazy at least its not going down so thats a plus too.

good job man

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO to feel that good while cutting is pretty awesome. and if strength doesnt shoot up like crazy at least its not going down so thats a plus too.

good job man
My exact thoughts as well. Beeing able to train this hard, and to keep going in the gym and bang out even more sets is just simply impressive to me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow. This compound has had my interest ever since it was first mentioned.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Did nothing today, just rested, had my "free meal" , and looked forward to the next week ahead! Still feeling fuller, denser, and harder. Aggression is definitely up, libido seems to be down a bit, but nothing terrible.

Day 15:

Diets on point, changed things around a bit for my diet and training, added some more carbs in to see how i react. Added some HIIT in as well. Should be good.

Anyways i got in tonight and did lower back+ accessories. Workout went well, had a huge lower back pump which hurts a bit today but nothing bad, felt strong, and felt good, pump was decent as well. Not mind blowing but i think it was due to my workout.

Day 16:
Today will be chest and bis. Diets been perfect today so im looking forward to the gym tonight, ill report back later with how it went!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14:

Did nothing today, just rested, had my "free meal" , and looked forward to the next week ahead! Still feeling fuller, denser, and harder. Aggression is definitely up, libido seems to be down a bit, but nothing terrible.

Day 15:

Diets on point, changed things around a bit for my diet and training, added some more carbs in to see how i react. Added some HIIT in as well. Should be good.

Anyways i got in tonight and did lower back+ accessories. Workout went well, had a huge lower back pump which hurts a bit today but nothing bad, felt strong, and felt good, pump was decent as well. Not mind blowing but i think it was due to my workout.

Day 16:
Today will be chest and bis. Diets been perfect today so im looking forward to the gym tonight, ill report back later with how it went!
how do you think your progress is going so far, have u checked yourself out in the mirror lately?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hell is going on up in here. i think you need to increase the dosage, double it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you think your progress is going so far, have u checked yourself out in the mirror lately?
Progress thus far is great, i couldnt be happier to be honest. Strength isnt going up by any crazy means, but doseage is also on the low side ( im assuming and im cutting, so i dont expect to be putting up big numbers.

My wife says im narcisistic( spelling? ) so im always checking myself out! But definitely fuller, a tad more vascular, A LOT denser, and A LOT drier. My wife has even commented that im about 10 lbs heavier this year and a good 3% bf leaner. Am i attributing all that to this cylcle? Not at all, but the tren is without a doubt helping me keep my hard earned muscle!

what the hell is going on up in here. i think you need to increase the dosage, double it!
Id love to, but i havnt been told to yet and i dont have enough to run a full month if i bump it higher, i would love to see this run at 30-40mgs though, would be unreal.

Day 16:

So i did chest and bis on tuesday and the pump hurt, it was plain rediculous, but i enjoyed every minute of it. Like i said the strength hasnt been crazy but im ok with that. The DOMS the next day was unreal, i was sore all over, which has been rare lately. But like i said i did change up my workouts, so im assuming thats why, on top of all the blood flow.

Day 17:

Just a cardio day, did some HIIT and thats it. Diets on point!

Day 18:

Still at 20mgs a day. Got in the gym today for a super quick back workout. They ended up closing down my 24 hour gym, so i had to make my way over to its partner gym which closed in about 45 minutes after i got their. So i had to make it quick.

It was a pretty weird workout, pump wasnt huge, but i was full of blood and very vascular, very hard to describe. I also just did not like the atmosphere at all. I like the hardcore gyms/Insane asyllums/house of pain type places, this was definitely not it. Needless to say though i got the job done.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and tris!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love that dense look

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wow this stuff sounds like a win!

Can't wait till it's released.... I wish phf would just do all their ph's in liquid form like they did for boladrol testing... Is this liquid for you're tester bottle too?

Glad they finally got ment and this out, I had discussions with dr d forever ago regarding these 2 when it was supposed to be original ibe releasing it...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow this stuff sounds like a win!

Can't wait till it's released.... I wish phf would just do all their ph's in liquid form like they did for boladrol testing... Is this liquid for you're tester bottle too?

Glad they finally got ment and this out, I had discussions with dr d forever ago regarding these 2 when it was supposed to be original ibe releasing it...
Yea its in liquid man, im hopin IBE/PHF comes out with this shortly.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i as a rep cant wait to try it :D
Ment and trenavar so far have been receiving amazing feedback, from people who are cutting for some reason people dont like to bulk anymore. anyways ment is a lot dryer than expected and an amazing recomp from what ive read of course there isnt many logs to go of off so we just gotta wait and see till more people try it. And i for one am willing to sacrifice myself and use both :D

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Yea its in liquid man, im hopin IBE/PHF comes out with this shortly.
Im sure there gonna make it into a pill, this liquid form is way to harsh to take, still at my last week I'm having a hard time takin it

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Im sure there gonna make it into a pill, this liquid form is way to harsh to take, still at my last week I'm having a hard time takin it
No doubt they will. Same thing happened for boladrol when it was actually released...

I wish they would come out with a less harsh solvent/liquid complex just for the ease if adjustable dosing...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this isnt another boladrol- because the testers for that rocked- then it fell off in a very bad way.

IBE im going to buy this- i have used trenbolone- if this doesn't give somewhat similar results in terms of sides/gains etc im going to denounce you every chance i get!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this isnt another boladrol- because the testers for that rocked- then it fell off in a very bad way.

IBE im going to buy this- i have used trenbolone- if this doesn't give somewhat similar results in terms of sides/gains etc im going to denounce you every chance i get!
we did not intend trenavar to replace injectable trenbolone gain-wise, its a ph and oral for that matter, to expect it to give results as good as something illegal is preposterous, you have to somewhat lower the bar to an extent, its like someone going around bashing 4 ad because they werent able to gain 40 lbs in 12 weeks. If you gain 20lbs on trenbolone dont expect trenavar to give you 19lbs. This is a ph not an illegal substance, its not injectable...all im saying is to give it a fair shot.