lump under nipple after beastdrol cycle

reibenz1

Awards
I ran a 30 day cycle of beastdrol 30 mg a day.ran forma stanzol with it.I've been on pct for the past 60 days unleashed and forged post cycle.about two weeks ago noticed a lump under my nipple. It is sensitive.no itch.I was wanting to start a cycle of test e and deca with arimidex.will the cycle aggravate the gyno even if I take arimidex with it?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't you use a SERM? That's why you're getting gyno. Get letro+nolva and taper up the letro to 2.5mg a day until the lump goes away,stay there for another week, then run nolva at like 20/10 to prevent rebound. And never go with an OTC PCT again.

And it could aggravate it even with adex but it might not if you dose it high enough. You could try and see.

reibenz1

Awards
Why didn't you use a SERM? That's why you're getting gyno. Get letro+nolva and taper up te pyro to 2.5mg a day until the lump goes away,stay there for another week, then run nolva at like 20/10 to prevent rebound. And never go with an OTC PCT again.And it could aggregate it even with adex but it might not if tourist it high enough. You could try and see.
. what's. Tourist what do you suggest I run with the test e at 500 and the deca 400?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should have used a SERM to prevent gyno. You do not want to start another cycle while having that problem as it would only make matters worse. Get on some Letro and Nolva like T50 recommended and that will hopefully help you. By all means use a SERM anytime you run a cycle again.

reibenz1

Awards
You should have used a SERM to prevent gyno. You do not want to start another cycle while having that problem as it would only make matters worse. Get on some Letro and Nolva like T50 recommended and that will hopefully help you. By all means use a SERM anytime you run a cycle again.
thanks for the advise much appreciated

reibenz1

Awards
Why didn't you use a SERM? That's why you're getting gyno. Get letro+nolva and taper up te pyro to 2.5mg a day until the lump goes away,stay there for another week, then run nolva at like 20/10 to prevent rebound. And never go with an OTC PCT again.And it could aggregate it even with adex but it might not if tourist it high enough. You could try and see.
Thanks. T first time on a forum jus figuring out how it all works

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't you use a SERM? That's why you're getting gyno. Get letro+nolva and taper up the letro to 2.5mg a day until the lump goes away,stay there for another week, then run nolva at like 20/10 to prevent rebound. And never go with an OTC PCT again.

And it could aggravate it even with adex but it might not if you dose it high enough. You could try and see.
Just went back and edited all the mistakes, that's what I get for posting from my phone haha damn you autocorrect!!!

reibenz1

Awards
Yeah I know what you mean I'm using a phone too.right on bro thanks again

reibenz1

Awards
Just went back and edited all the mistakes, that's what I get for posting from my phone haha damn you autocorrect!!!
Hey do you think I could do the letro and nolva how you suggested while on the test deca cycle?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hey do you think I could do the letro and nolva how you suggested while on the test deca cycle?
I would first get rid of the gyno and hold off on the cycle. I'm not quite sure how you would do it on cycle. I'd imagine it'd be much harder on cycle though.

reibenz1

Awards
I would first get rid of the gyno and hold off on the cycle. I'm not quite sure how you would do it on cycle. I'd imagine it'd be much harder on cycle though.
Will do

Fr0st

Awards
For starters 30mg or 30 is a very high dosed cycle IMO

Secondly, I bet no SERM was used because over on elite fitness, or should I call it ntbmadsonly.com has a massive thread on why serms don't work.

**not agreeing, just saying