First cycle

thepallet

Awards
Ok, this is what i am thinking after many weeks of research.
weeks 1-4 - Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-12 Test E 250mg E3D
13-14 Test Prop 100mg EOD

I have a pretty good PCT plan starting at week 15.
my goal is put on some lean muscle mass and loose some body fat.

i am 21 YO, 6'2, 212 pounds and approx 15% bodyfat. i have been training for over 5 years, but only got religious about it over a year ago.

any recommendations or changes would be greatly appreciated.
cheers

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ This. Plus I dont think you have reached a level where you need roids. at 6'2 and only 212 w/ 15% bf youve only got about 180 lbs lean mass. For someone your height you should have a much higher lean mass before turing to roids. You just need to eat more and/or train smarter/harder.

Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear but its for your best. Go natty a couple more years at least.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ This. Plus I dont think you have reached a level where you need roids. at 6'2 and only 212 w/ 15% bf youve only got about 180 lbs lean mass. For someone your height you should have a much higher lean mass before turing to roids. You just need to eat more and/or train smarter/harder.

Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear but its for your best. Go natty a couple more years at least.
Agreed.

Buy creatine, need2slin, beta alanine, pre wo. You have lots of natural potential still. Once your 215 and 9%BF than run your Test

thepallet

Awards
Thanks Guys But is this the consensus? BUMP

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good to me. May want oral at the start and an ai. Overall good tho. Start pct 4 days after prop