Epistane + Trena Cycle Help and Tips.

bailey020205

Awards
Hello.

I am running a 4 weeks Epistane + Trena Cycle. I have Nolva + PCTRevolution for post cycle.

Diet is solid. Work out is solid. Prev PH experience is Finaflex original and Finaflex 550xd. No problems.

My questions are.

What do you think about the tren with this cycle and what other PCT do you think might be needed? After doing a lot of research Epistane is very milk but the tren on the other hand is pretty harsh.

Anyone have any experience with any of these compounds that might have some insight?

I will be keeping logs as well with pics once I have everything in order. I am currently 6'1 190lbs. Looking to get to 205lbs.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
imo go with epi. I havent used tren but I know some ppl that have, and it is a mixed Bag
pct you can add some DAA, erase or good AI like TZ, formestane,etc.. Id stay away from suicide inhibitors like ATDs. get a good test booster i.e. pct assist, Activate xtreme,(titanium is solid) that list of t boosters is a long one lol, for pre, intra and pct a good multi, fishoil, (taurine for back pumps on cycle).

Last edited: