The Right Stuff!?!?!?!

FABman

FABman

Awards
Background - I'm 43 and I started lifting when I was in the 8th grade. So, I'm not a novice in the gym. But, I am a novice when it comes to supplements.

Problem - Trying to gain size! I have only been able to get to around 16 1/4" to 16 1/2" arms. I just seem to stop at that. It's not because of my age, since I have had this problem for yrs. I'm 5'10" 190 lbs but most people put me around 180 lbs.

What I'm looking for is any advice as to what supplements I should take, whether it be OTC, PH, or "The Real Stuff" and where the best place to get them. I have tried 8 or 10 different OTC's and even tried Methyl 1D that I bought online (which I heard was good). None of them have done anything! I would like advice on what to cycle and if need be PCT. Please only give brand names because the chem names and fancy words mean nothing to me (it's all Greek to me). And if you respond, please don't give advice on diet and workout routines. As I said, I'm not a novice at working out and I have tried several diets and workouts. What I need is a good stack of supplements.

Thanx for your time in reading this and thanx in advance for any advice you may have.

FABman

FABman

Awards
Was gonna update a few days ago but the internet was down. Ok, started 1 wk at 10mg a day. Maybe it's because I have a virgin system, (nothing but OTC products) but I started feeling it after only a few days. I started getting warm flashes. Pumps at workout are nice and seem to last a long time after. Bumped up to 15mg on 2nd week. No more warm flashes but still getting the pumps and feeling stronger every workout. Feel pumped throughout the day at times for no reason. Getting THICKER and STRONGER! Lovin it so far!!!!

01Lightning

Awards
I heard good things about that stuff. But after the first few days, you were probably experiences a placebo effect, but I suppose that's just as good lol.

FABman

FABman

Awards
Placebo or not, I'll take what I can get! lol Feeling good so far. Coming to the end of 2nd week and I don't have any complaints. Unless the bottom just falls out and stops working, I will be getting more in the future!

FABman

FABman

Awards
3 weeks down. Man I'm lovin' this stuff. No side effects what so ever! Feeling bigger and stronger every workout!

FABman

FABman

Awards
4 weeks into an 8 week cycle. I would post pics but I don't have 50 posts yet to be able to. lol oh, well. Getting bigger and feeling good. Still no side effects.

FABman

FABman

Awards
Final results....I was only trying to get big. I don't do any cardio because my work has a fair amount of cardio in it. But, when I started to see some cuts during my osta cycle it made me want more. So, I did 6 weeks of osta and last 2 weeks I dieted and tried to step up the cardio at work and do cardio workouts. Whereas I'm nowhere near what a lot of the guys I see here on AM, I think I'm headed in the right direction. (Pics on my AM page - "Osta Cycle" album)