t-1 with an oral too?

syko

Awards
im thinking Nordiol? dunno going for builk run 500 ED with T-1?Maybe 750? Would like to make the injectables but no lab room. What should i run post? 6 oxo? nuthin? zma at least i am thinking.

So how does the Nor sound? yes, no?

thanks.

peace.

btw i want to go with a six week cycle one t-1 bottle will be enough <i know i asked before just cant find the link>.

thanks again

chosen5

Banned
Awards
im thinking Nordiol? dunno going for builk run 500 ED with T-1?Maybe 750? Would like to make the injectables but no lab room. What should i run post? 6 oxo? nuthin? zma at least i am thinking.

So how does the Nor sound? yes, no?

thanks.

peace.

btw i want to go with a six week cycle one t-1 bottle will be enough <i know i asked before just cant find the link>.

thanks again
6 weeks of T-1, alone,you'd definitely want to run 6-oxo, especially if you're going to be running some nor along side! BTW at 500mg 'ED', I'm assuming that's what you meant, 1 bottle of T-1 would last 30 days, not 6 weeks and 750mg of T-1 a day, is a bit much, don't you think? Your T-1 bottle would only last 20 days then, you'd need two full bottles, but I'd not recommend such high dosages...

syko

Awards
sorry lol miscommunication

See i have never used transdermals before but i would like to run a six week cycle with T-1 and Nordiol or 1,4. Running the oral at 500 ED not the trans. lol i love the internet. i dont know how much trans a day to use so any suggestions would be appreciated. Also what oral do you think would work the best, of those two?

thanks

peace.

syko

Awards
OOOOps

Post i am thinking of running 6oxo, zma, and FUZU. but i need counseling on when to start each of them. So assistance would be great thankyou.

paece.

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Re: OOOOps

Post i am thinking of running 6oxo, zma, and FUZU. but i need counseling on when to start each of them. So assistance would be great thankyou.

paece.
Start all of them following your last application/dosage, ph/ps have short halflifes and as such post-cycle ancillaries should begin immediately upon discontinuation. If you're going to be taking T-1, I'd run 1,4/Boldione along side, and not nor. As far as the trans goes, if you're wanting to buy just one bottle and have it last the full 6 weeks youll need to run it at 3 squirts a day, preferably spread out evenly throughout the day.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Do the moderate dosing and run some 1,4 along with it @ 600mg/day... You can run it 6 weeks but most people find that gains subside after 4 weeks on 1-test. Alot of people have been keeping them to 4 weeks. Post cycle go with 6-oxo if you can afford it. Its worth it.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

syko

Awards
what about nordione

It is supposed to make you hld alot of water. i think i am going with a four weeker now then four off then six on with full 4-AD geland 1,4 with that. So the nordione will work with my first cycle right?

peace.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it has little 4-AD then water retention will be minimal. I believe the T-1 has little in comparison to 1-test. adding 4-AD into the mix wont really make your gains extend any longer so 4 weeks would probably be ideal regardless. Some people experience gains later but they are the exception not the rule and most people exerience gains early and end early.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
T1 has 10g 4-ad and 5g 1-test... T1-pro has 10g 1-test and 5g 4-ad... Don't get them confused... Talk to ya..

syko

Awards
the other board said that .....

Nordione is not a good ph at all but big cats article said that it could help with a bulking cycle -good for me- by increasing wter retention. also they said that t converts to estrogen too easily but with my end cycle therapy i shoud be fine with that correct?

peace.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: the other board said that .....

Originally posted by syko
also they said that t converts to estrogen too easily but with my end cycle therapy i shoud be fine with that correct?

peace.
since it is a Nor product it converts into progesterone, not estrogen, and there is enough 4-AD in the T-1 to give you the water retention you desire.  If I had the choice between nordione and 1,4-dione I would choose 1,4-dione hands down.  and yes proper post cycle therapy will help immensley. 300-400mg of 6-OXO/night will do.

PS. "the other board" is good, but I would say that "we are better" but that would be arrogant :p .

LG. :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: OOOOps

paece.
for Post cycle, 6-OXO and Fuzu will be plenty, for the OXO get 3-4 capsules (300-400mg) per night, and of the Fuzu go for about 5-6 capsules per day, spread throughout the day. 

*WARNING* Taking Fuzu with a high-protein meal might give you a bad stomach ache, so watch out.

Start each of them the day after you stop using the T-1 and 1,4-dione (or nordione).

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: OOOOps

for Post cycle, 6-OXO and Fuzu will be plenty, for the OXO get 3-4 capsules (300-400mg) per night, and of the Fuzu go for about 5-6 capsules per day, spread throughout the day. 

*WARNING* Taking Fuzu with a high-protein meal might give you a bad stomach ache, so watch out.

Start each of them the day after you stop using the T-1 and 1,4-dione (or nordione).

syko...

this is great advice..i did a similar 1-test post cycle stack (zma, 6-oxo) and it made all the difference...my first cycle about a year ago I didnt do any post cycle therapy and paid the price with depression especially...really stank. I didnt experience any of that with the 6oxo, zma stack and my lifts actually improved too...good luck.

syko

Awards
Howmuch

1,4 should i run everyday?

or nordiol?

any other effective oral to go along with my t1 cycle?

peace.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Run nor w/t1 and watch out for some major deca di(k. Both are known to suppress libido, but together? Wathc out now! Run it with the 1,4.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: the other board said that .....

PS. "the other board" is good, but I would say that "we are better" but that would be arrogant :p .

It would be arrogant only if it were not true bro. :D Just cuz I post there more don't mean that I don't know what's up! I read here more than I post.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nevr had probs with fuzu and high protein but sleeping was tough...damn rough nights if u catch my drift:eek:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: Howmuch

1,4 should i run everyday?

or nordiol?

any other effective oral to go along with my t1 cycle?

peace.
Go for the 1,4....and run it about 400-600mg/day...

you said norDIONE before...did you get some norDIOL or something?? I am just a bit bewildered :confused:

syko

Awards
yeah i know

I did say dione but i will have a little bit more money than i thought i would have previously so i said diol also.

Just to make sure the DIONE will convert to progesterone not estrogen correct?

and 6oxo and trib/fuzu will be enough post? zma is not needed?

thanks sorry to be redundant just making sure one more time

thanks peace.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: yeah i know

I did say dione but i will have a little bit more money than i thought i would have previously so i said diol also.

Just to make sure the DIONE will convert to progesterone not estrogen correct?

and 6oxo and trib/fuzu will be enough post? zma is not needed?

thanks sorry to be redundant just making sure one more time

thanks peace.
nordione AND nordiol will both convert into progesterone...6-OXO will not fight this.  Thats why I personally recommend 1,4-andro because it has a slight conversion to estrogen and 6-OXO will combat this.

6-OXO and Fuzu will be fine.

syko

Awards
progesterone sides...

Are bloating and limp dick? correct? I could care less about the blaoting and my gf wont mind some time off the dick. those are the two magor sides?

thanks peace.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: progesterone sides...

Are bloating and limp dick? correct? I could care less about the blaoting and my gf wont mind some time off the dick. those are the two magor sides?

thanks peace.
yeah that is right...but remember, 1-Test shuts you down sex-drive wise also, so you will be LIMP for a while...so be careful...