52 Week Plan-Input Plz (Long Read)

lilmoe77

Awards
OK here we go. I have devised a 52 week plan since I am taking some time off after getting out of the military and returning home from the desert. I am going to be as descriptive as possible so that I can get scrutinized on as many aspects of my daily routine to help me improve on it, so please read on. I have only been a member for about 2 months and have been reading up as much as possible to pick up as much knowledge on the subject as I can before I actually made my plan.

I am 33 years old and have been lifting on and off since High School football. I am 5’ 7” tall at about 205 pounds with about 24% body fat. I have recently been back in the gym for about 3 months after a motorcycle accident so I am a bit out of shape. I have taken AMS 4AD, Deca and 1Andro UTT twice in the past. The first did not help very much, but it was mainly my fault as I didn’t do what was necessary nor did I do enough research. I depended on what others I worked out with told me and that was a big mistake! The second time I gained about 11 pounds but I lost a lot of weight during my PCT. That was about 6 months ago.

The Cycle:
Weeks 1 and 2-Preload
Liver Assist XT-3 pills 2x daily
CEL Cycle Assist-4 pills 2x daily
Vitamin C-500mg
ZMA-3 pills before bed time
Joint Support-2x daily
CLA-1 pill 3x daily
Fish Oils-1 pill 3x daily
Protein-3 shakes total daily
Creatine-5mg 2x daily
Glutamine
BCAA’s
Multi Vitamin

Weeks 3-8
CEL H-Drol-50/50/75/75/75/75 (taken with grapefruit juice) 2x a day 7AM and 4 PM
AMS 1 Andro UTT-0/0/0/1.5/1.5/1.5 (I also have Boladrol, Epistane, AMS 4AD and AMS DECA that I can use instead of 1 Andro Suggestions?)
CEL Cycle Assist-4 pills 2x daily 4 hours after HDrol 11AM and 8PM
Liver Assist XT-3 pills 2x daily with Cycle Assist
CEL Formestane-Taken weeks 7 and 8 unless needed earlier at a half dose
Taurine-3mg daily-if Blood pressure goes up or I get back pumps will increase to 5mg
DHEA-If needed for lethargy
Vitamin C-500mg
Animal Flex-1 pack a day
Animal Omega-1 pack a day
Multi Vitamin
Animal PM-1 pack a day
Protein- Whey and Casein depending on time of day

Week 9-12 PCT:
Revolution PCT (Wanted CEL PCT Assist 6/6/6/6 but everyone’s out of stock)
Inhibit E-2/2/1/1
Reduce XT-0/0/3/3/3/3 (This will go into weeks 13 and 14)
Liver Assist XT-3 pills 2x daily
Black Hemo Rage (Pre Workout)
War (Post workout)
Kre Alkalyn Creatine
Vitamin C-500 mg
Animal Flex-One pack a day
Animal Omega-One pack a day
Animal PM-Once pack a day
Animal M Stack-One Pack a day
Multi Vitamin

Week 13-20 Off Cycle and PCT
Blood work if needed and GNC complete body cleanse
Kre Alkalyn Creatine
Vitamin C-500 mg
Animal Flex-One pack a day
Animal Omega-One pack a day
Animal PM-Once pack a day
Animal M Stack-One Pack a day
Multi Vitamin

Week 21 and 22 Preload-same as Week 1 and 2

Week 23-28(differences from Weeks 3-8)
CEL M-DROL-20/30/30/0/0/0
Epistane-0/0/30/40/40/40
This will replace the H-DROL and 1-AD the rest will be the same

Weeks 29-32
Nolva-40/30/20/10 or Clomid
The rest will be the same as weeks 3-8.

Week 33 and 40 same as 13-20 with one mod
Week35-38-Adding OxyElite, Erase and Alpha T2 (I am not sure if this is OK to do in the middle of your off time)

Week 41 and 42 Pre Load-same as week 1 and 2

Week 43-48-same as weeks 3-8 but replacing 1Andro with P-Stanz
CEL H-Drol-50/75/75/75/75
CEL P-Stanz-0/0/300/300/300/300

Week 49-52 PCT-same as week 9-12 (may add Clomid or Nolva?)

Workout Split:
Monday-Chest and Back (30 mins. of cardio)
Tuesday-Shoulders, Traps and Stomach
Wednesday-Legs (1 hour Racquetball)
Thursday-Biceps and Triceps (30 mins of cardio)
Friday-Off
Saturday-Off (Racquetball 1.5 hours)
Sunday-Chest and Back (30 mins. of cardio)

Diet:
Cycle One and Three - Very clean diet with at least 3000 calories with around 400 grams of Protein, 200 grams of Carbs and 40 grams of hopefully good fats. This will vary slightly depending on whether it is a workout day or off day.

Cycle Two-Very clean diet with at least 3600 calories 450 grams of Protein, 220 grams of carbs and 50 to 60 grams of good fat. Again it varies from on and off days. I am definitely going heavier in the gym during this cycle.

I understand it is a little confusing but it is the beginning of the baseline plan. I may adjust as needed. I also have a few other things lying around: Prime, TestoPro, Reversitol V2, GABBA, Clomid, Hawthorne Berry, Cissus, Beta Alanine, HMB, Lean FX, MRI Blackpowder, Boladrol, AMS 4 AD UTT, AMS AromX and AMS DECA Vol UTT. Any suggestions on where and if I can incorporate any of this in my program?

Well that is it feel free to rip it up. If I am missing anything please let me know even if it is something precautionary! Thanks and I can’t wait to hear everyone’s opinion.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take a few more wks off in between cycles

bboyflash

Awards
Might as well take real AAS, would be much cheaper and more effective....btw what are your goals?

lilmoe77

Awards
take a few more wks off in between cycles
Thanks for the response gymrat827, I will extend my downtime to 10 weeks instead of 8. I guess it is no longer the 52 week plan. Should I do this for each cycle? I guess I was trying to squeeze it all in. How long should I wait after the Mdrol cycle? the same 10 weeks?

lilmoe77

Awards
Might as well take real AAS, would be much cheaper and more effective....btw what are your goals?
Unfortunately I am still living overseas with my family and really don't know where to get my hands on the real stuff out here. As for it being expensive I know that for sure since I already have everything except for the Revolution PCT. It is on the way and has been shipped already.

As for my goals for the first cycle I am trying to increase lean muscle and strength while getting some of the excess fat off. I am not too concerned about weight loss or gain and I am more concerned about increasing strength so I can take more advantage of my second cycle while hopefully dropping some bf.

The Mdrol/Epistane Bridge is where I want to pack on muscle. I will increase and change my workout to suit that objective. I am following that with the stack of Oxy-Elite/Erase/Alpha T2 to get off some of the excess weight I will gain trying to acheive the gains on Cycle 2.

Finally the Hdrol/Pstanze will be to try and gain a little more strength/muscle and cut out a little more fat. (If needed) I don't want to say Recomp because I know that this is a very difficult process but If I can lose a little more bf while possibly gaining some lean muscle and not lose it on PCT I will be happy.

Again if I need to change the plan anywhere I can.

Thanks for your response!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
no offense bro but i think at 24% bf you need to cut some fat first before using anything you have listed. cutting fat doesnt require a ph to do so. a good diet and some cardio will take care of that. then when you get down to say around 15% run your ph's on a recomp or a very clean bulk.

lilmoe77

Awards
no offense bro but i think at 24% bf you need to cut some fat first before using anything you have listed. cutting fat doesnt require a ph to do so. a good diet and some cardio will take care of that. then when you get down to say around 15% run your ph's on a recomp or a very clean bulk.
None taken. This was one of my concerns as well. Beleive it or not I have cut some already. Since the accident I put on a lot of weight and saw a ton of gains go out the window. I just got a little anxious to get back to where I was before the accident. I appreciate your input and will definately consider it and may adjust the plan as needed. Again thanks for the input, you have a very good point!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
None taken. This was one of my concerns as well. Beleive it or not I have cut some already. Since the accident I put on a lot of weight and saw a ton of gains go out the window. I just got a little anxious to get back to where I was before the accident. I appreciate your input and will definately consider it and may adjust the plan as needed. Again thanks for the input, you have a very good point!
you're welcome bro and im glad you took it as meant. also remember you'll have some serious muscle memory. a lot of your gains will come back naturally and quickly. take advantage of that b4 starting the ph's