11-OXO Cycle

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I've read quite a bit about PH usage over the past few months and am kind of interested in running one. At 20 years old, I know that it's a bit risky to run suppressive PH's because I'm at the latter stages of endocrine system development.

I was wondering if running something like 11-oxo at a dose of 450 mg for a span of 4-6 weeks is still something that should be out of the question for a 20 year old. The reason I feel like it would be ok is because it does not need an intensive PCT at a dose of 450 mg, and it is not highly suppressive at that level (natural test suppression typically occurs at 600 mg and higher from what I've read). Also the fact that 11-oxo is non-methylated is a HUGE plus in that department, because it saves me from a ton of possible liver issues.

So overall, since 11-oxo is so mild in nature, is it something safe to run for a 20 year old? I feel like I've pretty much stopped growing in the past two years or so since I haven't gotten any taller. Basically, this is everyone's chance to persuade me not to try it!

If interested, this is the cycle I was planning on running - let me know if there should be any adjustments:

On Cycle
Week 1: 225 mg daily (3 caps), CEL Cycle Support (8 caps)
Week 2: 450 mg daily (6 caps), CEL Cycle Support (8 caps)
Week 3: 450 mg (6), Cycle Support (8)
Week 4: 450 mg (6), Cycle Support (8)
Week 5: 450 mg (6), Cycle Support (8)
Week 6: 450 mg (6), Cycle Support (8)

PCT
Week 1: Inhibit E 75 mg
Week 2: Inhibit E 50 mg
Week 3: Inhibit E 50 mg
Week 4: Inhibit E 25 mg

P.S., please no flaming. Just looking for an honest opinion on this stuff. I would be running it 3 or 4 months from now which would put me just 5 months out of being 21. Obviously the day you turn 21 isn't just a magic number or anything, but you know what I mean

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
run it stacked with some thing else. h-drol or epi would stack nicely. 11-oxo isn't that strong.

The 20 year old thing... I'm not gonna comment on it. Most members probably won't reply to this thread because of your age.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
yeah that's the whole reason I was wanting to run 11-oxo, because it's so mild. Just want to hang on to lean mass (and maybe even add a little) while cutting but not destroy my natural test. Plus the fact that it's not methylated is a huge plus.

Would running a mid-range dose of 11-oxo stunt any future development if there is any left?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully, no one knows the answer to that. Everyone is different and the whole development issue isn't measurable. No doctor can say yes, you're fully developed.

I cycled for the first time around your age. I stopped growing when I was a sophomore in high school though. In my mind that was justification for cycling as early as I did. I also was incredibly uninformed. I wish I had done more research into it rather than just listening to a friend that was knowledgable on the subject. I don't think the harshness of the compound makes much of a difference. IIRC Arnold started doing dbol when he was 16 and he has kids, etc.

but if you're just looking to lose some fat, try running eca first while dialing in your diet.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
YOur not going to get lean mass gains from those doses of 11-oxo. Go 450 from the start and work your way up to 750mg. Read up on it and you ll find people dose it to 900mg. Id get 3-5bottles of it, its going to be expensive. your 20 huh? when did you start puberty? were you one of the early kids shaving/hairbody/etc?? If you were being 20 shouldnt be an issue, now if you were a real late bloomer you should really wait.

You could really fuk your sh!t up.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
yeah that's the whole reason I was wanting to run 11-oxo, because it's so mild. Just want to hang on to lean mass (and maybe even add a little) while cutting but not destroy my natural test. Plus the fact that it's not methylated is a huge plus.

Would running a mid-range dose of 11-oxo stunt any future development if there is any left?
All cycles are suppressive. period. 11-oxo will cause and interruption in your system. it just may not be as pronounced as harsher compunds. don't get me wrong it won't f***k you up but u should exp. at least a lowered sprem count at 450mg and above.

in my exp. 11-oxo is nice stacked with furuza to preserve muscle and lose body fat, if you can handle a little joint discomfort. i loved this stack. looked my best on it. but this came after years of exp. and gym time.

at your age i suggest using your inhibit-e with a thermogenic and high dose tribulus or DAA or some other test booster... this will help u lose bodyfat quick.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
YOur not going to get lean mass gains from those doses of 11-oxo. Go 450 from the start and work your way up to 750mg. Read up on it and you ll find people dose it to 900mg. Id get 3-5bottles of it, its going to be expensive. your 20 huh? when did you start puberty? were you one of the early kids shaving/hairbody/etc?? If you were being 20 shouldnt be an issue, now if you were a real late bloomer you should really wait.

You could really fuk your sh!t up.
I wasn't really a late bloomer as far as physical development. I was definitely the short kid in middle school (12-13yr old, 5' nothing) but hit 5'10" by late 10th grade, which is about where I'm at now. I've filled out a lot since then and obviously facial hair and stuff has come in that time, but as far as frame development that was done by 16 or 17. That's still not too long ago and I'm getting a little apprehensive about running anything that's relatively suppressive, even as little as 11-oxo might be.

An aromatase inhibitor like inhibit e shouldn't mess with anything right? As long as I keep the dose around 50 mg a day and take joint support?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I don't think inhibit E will get your estrogen so low that your joints will dry out.