6 WEEK High Dose Epi and Clen CUTTER!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been active on here in a LOOOONG time. I just posted this in another forum... but it didn't feel right. Think I'm jumping back on board at AM! Here we go... Questions/Concerns/Tips will all be very much appreciated.

Stats: 6' 3'' / 235lbs / 22 yrs old/ 15% bf

Goals: Drop as much bf as possible while retaining (maybe even gaining) as much muscle as possible... duh!

Cycle: Epi 40/60/60/60/60/60
Clen- I would like some recommendations here... open to anything, I've read many different protocols...

Supps:

Fish Oil-10g a day
CoQ10-400mg a day
Hawthorn- on hand... Recommendations?
Red Yeast-1200mg a day
Milk Thistle- Tons
Cayenne Pepper-1200 mg daily
Prostate Health Blend

Diet: Super simple, just the way I like it. Roughly 2500 cals... that's a 500cal deficient from my maintenance 3000cals. Definitely looking for input/tips/criticism here.

50% Protein 35% Carb 15% Fat

Meal 1- 7oz Turkey, 3/4 cups Brown Rice
Meal 2- 1 1/3 cup liquid egg whites, 3/4 cups Brown Rice
Meal 3- Same as 1
Meal 4-Same as 2
Meal 5-Same as 1
Meal 6-Same as 2

Scoop of Syntha-6 Post morning cardio and post workout.

PCT- Nolva, Erase, Tribosten, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, possibly IGF-1 LR3
(also get more detailed with this later...)

I'll get into training and such a little bit later.... for now any input is appreciated.

franklin

Awards
When are you looking to start? Looks like a sh!t load of brown rice!
Feel free to check out my EPI log I updated it daily and have a little over a week left until I'm finished. The link is in my sig. Good luck!

Jimbo250F

Jimbo250F

Awards
good luck man im interested to see your results. from my experience though, doing a high carb/low carb diet (3 days on low carb/one cheat day) and repeat has been the best way to shred bodyfat but thats just me. all that epi and clen though and your body will have no choice but to lose bodyfat.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
so how is this going ? have u started yet ? i ran epi at a similar dose exept a lil higher at the end.....what are your questions about clen ?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Change of plans...

Sorry everyone for the severe lack of updates or responses... Plans changed, due to the realization that I just can't get into the dieting mentality at this time. Wouldn't want to half-ass a cut and waste good hormones.

So instead of epi/clen, I ended up diving into Epi/TestCyp/TrenE and am pretty pleased so far ;D

I'm about 4 weeks in, started the Tren/Test late (about two weeks ago) and dropped the Epi about 3 weeks in due to extreme joint discomfort. Not a complete waste on the Epi, considering I managed to get 10lbs of lean weight and a visible BF% drop in that 3 weeks time :)

Here's the dosing... what ya'll think?
Test Cyp.-250mg Tren E-100mg
Both pinned Mon/Wed/Fri

I'll re-post my new diet if anyone's really interested in this!?

PEACE! JJ

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
good luck man im interested to see your results. from my experience though, doing a high carb/low carb diet (3 days on low carb/one cheat day) and repeat has been the best way to shred bodyfat but thats just me. all that epi and clen though and your body will have no choice but to lose bodyfat.
Thanks for the input bro! I've definitely been considering a carb rotation diet for my next cut, but like I said, I know I couldn't follow ANY kind of cutting diet at this time... Just about to MURDA all the calories I can at the moment. :twisted: