H-Drol's Fisrt Cycle!!

danvalia

Awards
Hi everybody I'm new in the forum and it's so good to be here learning more.

Well I decide to open this tread to explain to you what I wanna do for my first ph's (H-Drol) cycle. Here's the way I was thinking do it after a lot of research and read as many as i have could.

I'm looking to gain a some muscle and reduce also (little) my bf. I'm going run H-Drol for 6 weeks (50-75-75-75-75-75). This is my first cycle.

Height: 1.72
Weight: 73kg.
BF%: 14,5%
Training Time: 2 years.

Week 1-2 Pre-loading: Milk Thistle.
Week 3-4: H-Drol (25mg Am/25mg Pm) / Cycle Support. Note: 4 hours of separation between each one.
Week 4-9: H-Drol (25mg 3 times a day, 8 hour of separation between each one)/Cycle Support
Week 9-10: Tamox (40mg) + Tribulus (3000mg) + Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support (POST Cycle Support at Supplementwarehouse) + ?
Week 11-12: Tamox (20mg) + Tribulus (3000mg) + Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support (POST Cycle Support at Supplementwarehouse) + ?

Now that you have seen everything I have a few questions so I hope you can help me with that.

1. Do you think the PCT is correct the way it is?
2. I also have for this products that I can add to PTC if you guys think it is good to add:
ThermoLife E-BOL - Bodybuilding.com - ThermoLife E-BOL - Anabolic Matrix! On sale now!
ThermoLife T-Bol - Bodybuilding.com - ThermoLife T-Bol - Maximize Results! On sale now!
Neogenix Supremacy - Bodybuilding.com - Neogenix Supremacy - Muscle Building! On sale now!
It is good to add one/two/all of this?
3. What you think about using Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 (Bodybuilding.com - Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 - Octo-PRO Protein Blend! On sale now!) with the H-Drol?
4. What dosage I should use in the preload of Milk Thistle? It is good to add the Milk Thistle to the PCT?
5. I Have Anavite (Bodybuilding.com - Gaspari Nutrition Anavite - Multivitamin & Mineral Formula!* On sale now!) from Gaspari, it is good to use it in cycle or it is better to use in other ocasion?

Well I believe that's all I have been thinking and planning.
Thanks you all for your answer/opinions/time.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is so mild 40mg of tamox might be too much, I'd go with 20/20/10/10 for pct. Milk Thistle I would dose at 2,000mg a day to be on the safe side and yes you should run the milk thistle through pct because tamox is as bad, if not harder on the liver then h-drol. and its always good to take a multi-v and fishoil during cycle. make sure to take the last dose of H-drol before 6pm because it can mess with your sleeping cycle. You might want to look into other support supps like taurine for muscle pumps and various other ones for prostate health, blood pressure, and cholesterol control.

Theres my advice but ultimately you should be fully knowledgeable of Prohormones/ designer steroids before attempting your first cycle and make sure you have maxed out your natural potential with proper diet and exercise because a cycle is only as effective as your diet and workouts