Starting H-drol 1st prohormon

jeffdaniel

Awards
Soon I will be starting my first H-drol cycle. I'm 6'1, 208 lbs, 29 years old. My plan is to preload cel cycle assist for two weeks. Take cycle assist with H-drol (50, 50, 50, 50) for 4 weeks, and then I have CEL PCT assist, Inhibit-E, and Reduce XT for my PCT. Also have a bottle of Animal Stak to throw in there. I'm wondering how I should do my PCT though. Should I take all at the same time, PCT assist and inhibit for 3 weeks then reduce xt? SERM is not an option for me cause I can't get a prescription and my wife will wig out if she sees something coming from a chemical research company in the mail. Also, was thinking about getting a second bottle of H-drol so I could bump up the second to weeks to 75 each. Any advice would be appreciated!

stlrasmus88

Awards
I'm getting ready to run my own similar cycle and everything is the same as yours except for 1.) I'm preloading with Hawthorn/Milk Thistle to save money 2.)I am dosing my H-Drol with 2 bottles on a 6 week cycle becuase you will see better results in weeks 4-6 rather then just doing a 4 week cycle. 3.) Using Suppress C instead of Reduce XT which I gave information why below.

Preload: Milk Thistle/Hawthorn Berry: 1 Week at Bottle Recommendation Dosage

On Cycle: H-Drol: 50/50/75/75/75/75 (2 Bottles)
CEL Cycle Assist: As Recommended on Bottle

PCT: Inhibit-E: Start Week 1 and dose at 3/2/2/1
CEL PCT Assist: Start week 1 of PCT follow As Recommended on Bottle
Reduce XT: Start on Week 3 and follow Bottle Rec.

If I was you though I would think about switching out Reduce XT with CEL Supress C instead. Alot of people seem to be liking it and it only requires 2 sprays on your skin per day. Same price also. Hope this all helps

Easttex3

Awards
Any other suggestions on what otc pct is good to run after h-drol. I have been reading and reading and everyone has something a little different. Has anyone had great results with certain ones? Im preloading in my first week with cel cycle asssist.

stlrasmus88

Awards
Any other suggestions on what otc pct is good to run after h-drol. I have been reading and reading and everyone has something a little different. Has anyone had great results with certain ones? Im preloading in my first week with cel cycle asssist.
It really just depends from person to person on how your PCT should be done. Some people swear by SERMS while others feel that OTC PCT is enough for something like H-Drol as it is a milder PH. As long as you have something for Cortisol, something to regulate your estrogen levels, and something to boost your testosterone levels then you should be just fine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are u logging this or just info?