Test injections

Flex2183

Awards
I just went to a clinic and they said t level was 152 and my gh was 133.... The gave test and sermorelin injectables and estrogen blocker...I'm takn 0.8 cc of test and 20 units daily b4 bed of sermorelin and 0.5 mg of the estrogen blocker weekly....does this seem like a good cycle or are there any side effects from the sermorelin and how much is 0.8 cc in mg...

dcf143

Awards
this is not a cycle, sorry dude. not even close to a cycle, lol.

Flex2183

Awards
Haha....any advice on how much I should b takin of the test

Flex2183

Awards
My buddy told me .8 cc is only abt 160 mg but I'm not for sure and tryn to get answers....

aquanut27

Awards
I just came off a 10 week cycle of tren ace and this time I want to stack tes can anyone give me an idea on how I should do so

Flex2183

Awards
I'm still tryn to find out how many cc should I take if wantn to do 500 mg a week

Flex2183

Awards
I think I found out that 2.5 cc is 500 Mg and my next question is do u inject that all in the same spot and if u don't r u able to use the same needle for that?

sunshine50

Awards
It all depends on what your gear is dosed at. Most test is dosed at either 200mg/ml or
250mg/ml. And 1 ml is equal to 1 cc. So 2.5 cc's could very well be 500mg or if your test is 250mg/ml it is more likely to be around 625 mg.