Tren / SARM S4 Question

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
Was looking at SARM S4 as a standalone but wasn't very impressed with some peoples gains. Would stacking with Tren be an effective cycle?

I'm thinking:
Weeks 1-6 Tren @ 50mg ED
Weeks 1-9 SARM S4 @ 50mg ED
Weeks 6-9 Clomid @ 50mg ED
Weeks 6-9 HCGenerate @ 5pills ED

I chose Tren because I do not have gear connects and feel safer making it myself. It's also a money issue which makes Tren suit quite well. Obviously though, there are more important things then me feeling safe and saving money. That's why I just wanted to run this cycle idea by everyone.

All input appreciated. Thanks, Brian.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this cycle needs a lot of changes

1) run tren with test
2) start PCT week a couple days into week 7
3) cycle assist... why? there's no orals in there? whatever though

if you don't do #1 you run some risks

as for the S4 I think it'll be insignificant next to Tren. If S4 is truly nonsuppressive, start it in PCT.

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
1) run tren with test

if you don't do #1 you run some risks
What risks exactly? Risk of a killed libido? I've read Tren only logs where libido isn't a problem and others where it is. Is that the only likely risk I would face? BTW thanks for pointing out the cycle assist and yes I feel stupid.

Going to get my body weight back up to 180-190ish before I'd consider this cycle, do doses seem optimal for that weight range?

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
bump, would adding HCG during cycle make this cycle more plausible?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
What risks exactly? Risk of a killed libido? I've read Tren only logs where libido isn't a problem and others where it is. Is that the only likely risk I would face? QUOTE]

Dude idk what you read about tren not effecting libido, thats toal bullsh!t. It f-ing kills all the lidibo you have and really takes a lot to get it going again. (ive been off of it for 5wks W/ lots of PCT, still effecting me)

Thats why the first guy was stressing stacking it with Tes so much. Tren is also is the worst on Gyno related BS, if you have ever had anything gyno before do not run tren as it will most likely bring it back.

People dont run cycles on budgets, you typically want to have everything you could possibly need before hand. So if an issue arises you can treat it asap, if you short on cash that will be an issue.

So if i were you id save my coin and learn until you have enough cash & knowledge to run something good and actually hold the gains. If not your pretty much wasting time, money, and harming your body for no reason/gain.

just my .02