oral turinabol

BARLOUTE

Awards
I would like to know if anyone ever tried this and how good it is, i will start on it tomorow, would like to get advice from people that as taken it, like how long and how much should i take it, thanks for any sugestion

BARLOUTE

Awards
I am talking the real deal, I am not to good with all the stuff out there, its just a friend of mine who can get what I need, so he will tell me how long to take it and how much , but like he said sometime its good to ask question about it on the forum , there is lots of other opinion.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, but sorry that is a bit out of my scope....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run it for 8 weeks at a high dose. It is really mild and the gains are slow..

BARLOUTE

Awards
ok thanks gamer, thats what i been earing that its very slow to get the result but its one of the safest one to take , I dont want to get super big lol, i just like to get around 1 inch more on my arms and maybe around 10 lbs , so I think its possible if i do take this stuff. , Hey gamer did you ever tried that stuff, if yes how did you like it .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks gamer, thats what i been earing that its very slow to get the result but its one of the safest one to take , I dont want to get super big lol, i just like to get around 1 inch more on my arms and maybe around 10 lbs , so I think its possible if i do take this stuff. , Hey gamer did you ever tried that stuff, if yes how did you like it .
I havent and wont ever use var or t-bol, its too mild for my liking. But if you wanted a good t-bol cycle then do 60mg per day for 8 weeks. Take liver care throughout and through PCT.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its still a 17a methyl so do not take for granted it being "mild" its gains tend to be mild but you can read very differing reports on its liver toxicity.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its still a 17a methyl so do not take for granted it being "mild" its gains tend to be mild but you can read very differing reports on its liver toxicity.
Its still a lot more mild on the toxicity level than dbol or anadrol. This toxixity is comparable to anavar and I believe can be taken for up to 8 weeks with liver care..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think its liver toxicity is comparable to var. var is safe to run at almost any length... im not saying i wouldnt run the tbol at 8 wks but i also run dbol at 8 wks lol... im just saying tbol is not candy, still respect it for what it is, as a methylated compound.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think its liver toxicity is comparable to var. var is safe to run at almost any length... im not saying i wouldnt run the tbol at 8 wks but i also run dbol at 8 wks lol... im just saying tbol is not candy, still respect it for what it is, as a methylated compound.
This is true, and I'd also run dbol for 8 weeks if I had the chance lol..

BARLOUTE

Awards
Well , thats interesting guys, thanks for the info

brizspot

Awards
I have taken it many times. 6 wks maximum with any oral for the most part. they make your liver work overtime, which is simply not good for many physiologic reactions in your body. If you just wanna cut then no more than 40 mgs. Bulk with 60 mgs, and lil of both with 50 mgs. Sex drive increases, and like others said it does sneak up on you, but in no way is this a weak aas. Full feeling all day, vascular as hell and simply feel great on it. Not a super strength aas, but strength will increase. does shut you down though, so do adequate pct

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
adding 1" to arms is a tall order for any cycle. If you're starting at 15" guns maybe, but then again maybe u shouldn't be cycling with 15" arms... Going from 17 -> 18 and above takes a lot of time... A little easier if you are taller... Good luck with it anyway.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1" on the arms is like a year of busting my ass for me.

BARLOUTE

Awards
AHAHAHA , well , i got over 1 inch and half over the last 9 months, I use to go to the gym about 10 years ago and since then I stop so I lost alot, but over the last 9 month i got pretty close to where i was before, so i figure maybe over another 8 month i could get another inch on my arms, but the way i am only 5 foot 4 and have 15 inch of arms now, so 16 would make me look much bigger.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Hey brizspot , how long did it take after you started to take the first pills to feel anything at all, like with your sex drive , i known the pump will take longer , but i started to take it yesterday , and i was wondering if its better to take 50 mgs all in one shoot or should i take it 10 mgs 5 time during the day, thanks for your help buddy.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got done running tbol with 250mg transdermal test. Absolutely love it. I've run tbol a few times now. you get bigger, leaner, and stronger with minimal sides. i ran it at only 40mgs/ed but i run low doses cause i run long test cycles. Run it at 60mgs for 8 weeks and if you have a solid PCT you should keep the weight and about 70% of "recomp" look it gives you. Not sure how lean you are but if your around 12% bf you could easily get in to single digits with the right diet and training.

when i took it last year my v taper started to come in, i ran it for 6 weeks after PCT was over i started to loose the v taper a bit and gained a little fat in that area.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Just wondering if that would make any sense that from the first day you stated taking 50 mgs if you get more pump lol i know it dont make any sense but usely my arms are around 5 inch then when I go to the gym it goes up to around 5 1/4 , but for the first time last night it went to 5 1/2 after my workout, maybe its just coincidence . I was trying to put my picture here but I guess its not letting me do it but i have one in this forum where people put there picture, its says my picture on the title. I will post one in a few weeks if i started seeying a diferent.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tbol will give you better and bigger pumps so yes its possible to have 1/4 difference.

BARLOUTE

Awards
joeymutz I know it will give me all that but is that posible from the first day I have taken 50 mgs that it give me that much pump on the first day . I was hearing that i would not notice nothing for a few weeks.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ohh didn't read it was the first day. Anything is possible i guess but highly unlikely. I noticed pumps within the first 4 days.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Lol ok thanks buddy , yeah true anything is possible , well 4 days its pretty good, thanks for the info buddy.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Just wondering , where can I get some good PCT. I know I can get some the same way i got my tbol but it might take a week or so , just wondering if pct stuff can be bought in a drug store anywhere, I know it may be dumb to ask this lol , but I was not planning to take any cause I figure the side effect is no small , but I guess i dont want to take any chance, I have seen that chrysin is natural and its good , can someone tell me if i am wrong , thanks.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u can use the TRS stack from Primordial performance that will be enough for a tbol cycle to recover. Tbol was never really that suppressive to me. I think even just sustain alpha will probably be enough. I always use clomid though.