SUS/TREN E Cycle critique

bgdiesel

Awards
Cycle info:

Sus : Week 1 -15 500mg/week Monday & Thursday

Tren E Week 1-10 400mg/Week Monday & Thursday

I will have adex on hand but do not plan to take on cycle unless sides occur but i am not prone to gyno normally.

For PCT i plan to take Clomid 100/50/50/25 but if necessary can get my hands on some HCG.

My plan is to jump to 750mg of Sus somewhere after week 10 and see how i react.

Diet is on check as it always has been:

7am: 50g Whey protein shake with oats
8am: 4-6 eggs with toast
11:30am: 2-3 chicken breasts, brown rice or mashed potatoes, brocolli
3:00pm(Pre-workout meal): 2-3 chicken breasts, brown rice or mashed potatoes, brocolli
5:45pm: Gym
7:00pm: 50g Whey protein shake with oats
8:30: Some fish (e.g tuna, salmon) or Steak or Chicken with a baked potato and Brocolli.
10:30pm: Cottage cheese (this is not consistent every night)
10:35pm : Sleep

I throw in PB&J sandwiches throughtout the day as a snack somewhere in my diet.

Any comments or bashing: Just give me some insight on what you guys think.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle info:

Sus : Week 1 -15 500mg/week Monday & Thursday

Tren E Week 1-10 400mg/Week Monday & Thursday

I will have adex on hand but do not plan to take on cycle unless sides occur but i am not prone to gyno normally.

For PCT i plan to take Clomid 100/50/50/25 but if necessary can get my hands on some HCG.

My plan is to jump to 750mg of Sus somewhere after week 10 and see how i react.

Diet is on check as it always has been:

7am: 50g Whey protein shake with oats
8am: 4-6 eggs with toast
11:30am: 2-3 chicken breasts, brown rice or mashed potatoes, brocolli
3:00pm(Pre-workout meal): 2-3 chicken breasts, brown rice or mashed potatoes, brocolli
5:45pm: Gym
7:00pm: 50g Whey protein shake with oats
8:30: Some fish (e.g tuna, salmon) or Steak or Chicken with a baked potato and Brocolli.
10:30pm: Cottage cheese (this is not consistent every night)
10:35pm : Sleep

I throw in PB&J sandwiches throughtout the day as a snack somewhere in my diet.

Any comments or bashing: Just give me some insight on what you guys think.
yea i got some stuff to say

#1 your tren E dose is TOO close to your test dose and your libido will be in the ****ter. up the test to 600-700mg is your staying at 400mg tren e

i would dose up to the 400mg 200mg the first week then 300 then 400 and you can dose up the test 500 week one 625 week 2 750 week 3

i highly suggest you keep NOLVA on hand or adex on hand for your cycle.

PCT definetly grab hcg if you plan on running 16 weeks ...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I like the cycle except I would drop the tren dosage. Is this your first cycle OP? Cause this is a beast of a cycle for a first timer. I was thinking of doing something similar though around xmas (giving my liver a rest till then). Also, remember that hCG should NEVER be used in pct but rather should be used during cycle to keep the testes functioning. Although some will disagree, I consider hCG a requirement for any cycle longer than 12 weeks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the cycle except I would drop the tren dosage. Is this your first cycle OP? Cause this is a beast of a cycle for a first timer. I was thinking of doing something similar though around xmas (giving my liver a rest till then). Also, remember that hCG should NEVER be used in pct but rather should be used during cycle to keep the testes functioning. Although some will disagree, I consider hCG a requirement for any cycle longer than 12 weeks
your so adiment about that...

i think it damages the testes and endocrine system more to shut your body down, tease it by trying to restart, then shutting it down, then starting back up for PCT

makes no sense, and hCG post cycle is a godsend.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
your so adiment about that...

i think it damages the testes and endocrine system more to shut your body down, tease it by trying to restart, then shutting it down, then starting back up for PCT

makes no sense, and hCG post cycle is a godsend.
Yeah i feel really strongly about it. hCG does not at all do anything to restart the endocrine system and I think thats where the fallacy comes into play for most. hCG is actually suppressive to the HPTA. By functioning as a LH mimicker, hCG induces the LH negative feedback loop. Now hCG also acts as an agonist to the LH receptor, increasing testicular function.

So essentially, the chemicals in the body that keep the testes functioning normally are still present on cycle - thus the testes never experience "shutdown" even tho the HPTA does. hCG off cycle will suppressive natural LH production, hindering recovery.

hCG has a place in HRT and if you speak to an endocrinologist they prescribe hCG for men ON HRT, not trying to come off of it. You must apply the compound in a likewise fashion to AAS.

I'll try to find some literature so that hopefully hCG on cycle will make more sense to you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i feel really strongly about it. hCG does not at all do anything to restart the endocrine system and I think thats where the fallacy comes into play for most. hCG is actually suppressive to the HPTA. By functioning as a LH mimicker, hCG induces the LH negative feedback loop. Now hCG also acts as an agonist to the LH receptor, increasing testicular function.

So essentially, the chemicals in the body that keep the testes functioning normally are still present on cycle - thus the testes never experience "shutdown" even tho the HPTA does. hCG off cycle will suppressive natural LH production, hindering recovery.

hCG has a place in HRT and if you speak to an endocrinologist they prescribe hCG for men ON HRT, not trying to come off of it. You must apply the compound in a likewise fashion to AAS.
it acts as a "kickstart" to falsly try and get LH to be produced and keep testes working.

HRT and at 12-16 week cycle are different beasts we both know that.

it wont be suppressive when used right DURING THE WASHOUT PERIOD

ive used it both on and off, and found if the cycle is longer then 16 weeks then use it on cycle till 1 week into the pct.

and if 16 weeks on the dot just hCG post cycle during washout

and if not longer then 16 weeks no hcg needed.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
it acts as a "kickstart" to falsly try and get LH to be produced and keep testes working.

HRT and at 12-16 week cycle are different beasts we both know that.

it wont be suppressive when used right DURING THE WASHOUT PERIOD

ive used it both on and off, and found if the cycle is longer then 16 weeks then use it on cycle till 1 week into the pct.

and if 16 weeks on the dot just hCG post cycle during washout

and if not longer then 16 weeks no hcg needed.
Not true. That is not the mechanism of action at all. hCG does NOT induce LH production - it is an LH mimicker. I'm one year away from my PhD in biophysics and this is straight out of our year 1 textbook.

During the 2 week washout period for a long estered cycle i could see it have a place but i still think on cycle is better. I would NOT run it during PCT, thats counterproductive.

Tyler3295

Awards
Also, sustanon is notorious for causing some pretty unstable blood levels, which can lead to more sides. (Unless pinned like EOD or something). Tren has enough potential sides already!

Either drop the tren or get a single estered test (cyp or enanth).

---

Also, like said above, get your dosages proportioned correctly. :)

bgdiesel

Awards
Thanks for the input guys... This is what i decided to go ahead with. I am going to keep the tren at 400mg week but up the Sus to 750 week. I do not plan to use HCG during cycle as I have had numerous people tell me to wait until PCT and also some tell me that I should have it on hand but not even use it unless i experience problems and that Clomid should be sufficient enough at my age.

P.S. I have done numerous PH cycles and 1 Test E @500mg week cycle.

I did my first pin yesterday and it was smoother then a baby's bottom. I will try and update this thread.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys... This is what i decided to go ahead with. I am going to keep the tren at 400mg week but up the Sus to 750 week. I do not plan to use HCG during cycle as I have had numerous people tell me to wait until PCT and also some tell me that I should have it on hand but not even use it unless i experience problems and that Clomid should be sufficient enough at my age.

P.S. I have done numerous PH cycles and 1 Test E @500mg week cycle.

I did my first pin yesterday and it was smoother then a baby's bottom. I will try and update this thread.
I think you are making a big mistake not running the hCG on cycle and running it in pct. The tren/sust doses are okay if you can handle them, if side are high i'd drop to 200 or less tren and 500 sust. As far as only using hCG "if you experience problems" thats asinine because it doesnt work that way. You run hCG to maintain healthy testicular function on cycle not to combat on cycle sides or assist in pct.

Anyway, good luck - plenty of people to run cycles without hCG and are fine so this isnt a huge mistake. However, its smarter to run it the way I'm laying it out for you. Just my $0.02.