Cycle timing issue. I need some opinions. PLEASE!

blackout35

Awards
Today I started Sus at 500mg per week. I also have 6 weeks of Winny @ 50mg per day and 200 clen tabs at 20mcg per tab. Originally I was planning on running the winny starting week 5 going through week 10 and running the clen along with the sus and winny from week 5 at 60mcgs per day until I run out of it at a two week on, one week off. Now I am debating whether I should start the winny right now and run it for six weeks at the beginning, and then start the clem at week 5 like I planned and only gave the winny and clen overlapping for two weeks. I do not know which way would be more effective. What are your opinions/experiences with this?

Currently I am 6'2, 225lbs at about 15% body fat. I would Luke to jeep my weight as close to 225 as possible, but I need to get my bodyfat down into the 7-9% range. My diet during this entire cycle will
be nothing but really clean foods that are high in protein along with a good protein supplement.

Again, any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. The sooner I get some good advice the better. Thanks again.

blackout35

Awards
And sorry about the misspellings, kind of rushed through typing that.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
is this your first cycle?

diet needs be extermely TIGHT for winny and clen to show thier work and your cardio should be almost every day imo. thats what the hormones are for, to train like an animal and keep ur muscle while burning fat.

imo keep the winny and clen for last 6 weeks.

do u have a pct lined up? winny will shut u down hard.