Tren A/ Test Enanthate Cycle

fit guy

Awards
I am 37 years old, 5' 10", 185 lbs, and 10% body fat.

I took my first shot of Tren/test last night. 100mg trenA/ 250mg test E. Of course my delt ached for 2hours and it's pretty sore today. Strangely, I woke up all night sweating and unable to sleep. I was surprised that this kicked in so soon?!?! I did, however, feel like tearing the gym apart today.
here's what my cycle looks like, excluding pct.:nono: I will post that when I know for sure which I will use. I have immediate access to Clomid, Tomixifen Citrate, HCG, Etc.

1-10 300mg Tren A ew--- 100mg MWF
1-12 500mg Test E ew ----250 MF
Do you thing not pinning for two days( sat and sun) will affect my levels too much? I have a friend doing it and he is growing like crazy. I know i will be fine with the test, but I want to reap the best from the tren.

fit guy

Awards
Come on, somebody help. give me some ideas, please?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U might want to use hcg on cycle. It's not needed in pct. Also rule of thumb: have all ur gear and pct onhand BEFORE starting. Never know what might come up.

fit guy

Awards
today was shoulder day! I got up and pinned 100mg of Tren in my glute with a 1" pin! This is my 3rd day! I'm feeling a little different, but nothing significant, other than night sweats.

fit guy

Awards
I don't have a problem with BP, but should I run a supp with my cycle just to be sure?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely run a BP supp. Tren will increase your BP alot during this cycle. Also, pin tren ED, and at worst EOD. Dont wait 2 days til youre next pin.

fit guy

Awards
thanks! what BP supp do you suggest. I will get some ASAP. I have very good BP, so I just want to be safe.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
do mon and thurs for test. u want ur levels to be as stable as poss. and m and fri. is not the way to do it. i would talk to the doc if ne thing... hope u know wat ur doin have experience etc. cause tren is not ne thing to mess around with. the shorter ester is harsher for sure

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
37 i would nt think would be prime age to mess ur blood pressure and the many other effects.. thats just me thats y i would talk to a cool doc who know wat the **** they are talking about

fit guy

Awards
what would be the difference in pinning Test Mon and thurs as apposed to Mon and Fri? either way, I will go 3 days without it.
I have NO problem with BP. I just read wear this can elevate it. I want to make sure I keep it down. I would rather run a cylce at an older age than younger. As I approach 40, my test levels seem to be dropping a little. hell, when I was in my 20's, I didn't even think about taking it.
I had some anxiety last night. crazy how this stuff makes you feel. Nothing too drastic, though!

fit guy

Awards
ok, pinned 250 mg test and 100 mg tren this morning in my delt. Mother fricker that thing has ached for an hour.
Anxiety was just an issue that one night. does any one know if that is "normal" to level out? I know nothing is normal on this stuff, but you know what I mean.

fit guy

Awards
day 5: I thought I was going to murder my gf tonight. lol! Obviously, my mood is altered and her annoying habits have spiraled me into a tantrum! lol!
seem like things are starting to tighten up. No change in strength. I did notice when I was doing legs yesterday,I just wanted to keep going. my legs were starving for torture!

fit guy

Awards
day6: Pinned 100 mg of tren and 125 mg of Test today.
I decided since I was pinning eod to pin 1/2 cc of test EOD with tren. Any Criticism? At the end of the week, I will still have 500mg of test. any criticism? I feel that will help test levels and soreness from pushing 2cc in my muscle at one time.

fit guy

Awards
today was chest/ tricep day. I am definitely feeling the tren effects. I felt so swolen today. there are not noticeable strength gains as of yet.
I did step on the scale today and I am up 6 lbs! Is that possible for one week, considering my diet is spot on?

fit guy

Awards
day 7:
Today was back and Bi's. I feel the pumps coming on stronger and remaining longer. I can wait until this test kicks in. I think next time I will run test 2 weeks before starting tren, then two weeks after. Any thoughts? anyone?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
try celery seed to drop bp and hawthorne berry to control it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try celery seed to drop bp and hawthorne berry to control it.
Both of those will drop BP. Add CoQ10, and fish oil as well. You can pin both test-e and tren EOD. The weight you are seeing is probably water and glycogen storage, but the tren may be adding mass as well.

fit guy

Awards
cool. I'm on day 15. Things are feeling great! :)
I will get hawthorn berry. I don't think I will have a problem, but I would rather keep my BP as low as possible.
I am pinning test and tren eod! 100mg Tren and 125mg Test. Believe it or not, just 1/2 less CC, has helped with site soreness.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
When you are using delts unless your delts are huge, for a lot of people anything over 1 mil will cause sorness/redness.

I myself would never try 2ml in a delt. 1.5 would even be a a bit much. But everyone is different.

JP.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Vitex & P5P for gyno, taurine for back pumps. all 3 are $6ish. i would def get them.