1st Cycle (Bold 200) - Need Help

compcentral

Awards
Here is the revised plan:

Pre-Cycle (10 Days) – CEL Cycle Assist (80 caps)
-- 1/14/10 to 1/24/10
8AM: 4 caps Cycle Assist
8PM: 4 caps Cycle Assist

Cycle Week 1 – CEL EQ-Plex 600mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist
-- 1/25/10 to 1/31/10
8AM: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 4 caps Cycle Assist
4PM: 1 cap EQ-Plex
Midnight: 1 cap EQ-Plex

Cycle Week 2 – CEL EQ-Plex 600mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist
-- 2/1/10 to 2/7/10

Cycle Week 3 – CEL EQ-Plex 600mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist
-- 2/8/10 to 2/14/10

Cycle Week 4 – CEL EQ-Plex 800mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist, Havoc 20mg/day
-- 2/15/10 to 2/21/10
6AM: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 4 caps Cycle Assist, 1 cap Havoc
Noon: 1 cap EQ-Plex
6PM: 1 cap EQ-Plex , 4 caps Cycle Assist, 1 cap Havoc

Cycle Week 5 – CEL EQ-Plex 800mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist, Havoc 20mg/day
-- 2/22/10 to 2/28/10
6AM: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 4 caps Cycle Assist, 1 cap Havoc
6PM: 1 cap EQ-Plex , 4 caps Cycle Assist, 1 cap Havoc

Cycle Week 6 – CEL EQ-Plex 800mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist, Havoc 30mg/day
-- 3/1/10 to 3/7/10
6AM: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 4 caps Cycle Assist
8AM: 1 cap Havoc
4PM: 1 cap Havoc
6PM: 1 cap EQ-Plex , 4 caps Cycle Assist
Midnight: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 1 cap Havoc

Cycle Week 7 – CEL EQ-Plex 800mg/day, CEL Cycle Assist, Havoc 30mg/day
-- 3/8/10 to 3/14/10
6AM: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 4 caps Cycle Assist
8AM: 1 cap Havoc
4PM: 1 cap Havoc
6PM: 1 cap EQ-Plex , 4 caps Cycle Assist
Midnight: 1 cap EQ-Plex, 1 cap Havoc

PCT Cycle Week 1 – Nolvadex 40mg/day, Creatine 2400mg/day
PCT Cycle Week 2 – Nolvadex 20mg/day, Creatine 2400mg/day
PCT Cycle Week 3 – Nolvadex 20mg/day, Creatine 2400mg/day
PCT Cycle Week 4 – Nolvadex 10mg/day, Creatine 2400mg/day
PCT Cycle Week 5 – Natty Test Booster?, Creatine 2400mg/day
PCT Cycle Week 6 – Natty Test Booster?, Creatine 2400mg/day

Diet & Training:

Eat: ~180g Protien Daily
-- 7-8AM – 46g Whey Protien
-- 11-Noon – Lunch (~20g Protien)
-- 5-6PM – Dinnner (~20g Protien), MultiVitamin, Flaxseed oil
-- 8PM – 46g Whey Protien
-- Midnight – 46g Whey Protien

Lift: 9PM-12AM
-- Monday – Arms/Chest/Back/Shoulders
-- Wednesday – Cardio/Abs
-- Friday – Arms/Chest/Back/Shoulders

Run:
-- 3 miles 2-3 times per week

compcentral

Awards
I know that I'll be getting less sleep than I should be getting... but I work too much to change that (hence the late workout time too btw).

Should the 1st week of BOLD be at 400mg instead of 600? I had it that way, but upped it to 600 to help use up all the capsules. Would it be better/safer to lower that to 400 and up the last week to 1000mg/day?

I need advice on PCT options.. SERM or no? If not SERM, then what do you suggest for OTC options. Are coritsol-related supplements needed?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start at 600mg....
7 weeks, use a SERM is my advice...
Should be a pretty good cycle if you keep the cals above maintenance...

compcentral

Awards
I was thinking SERM as well... probably nolvadex. How do you suggest that I dose it.. and 4 or 6 weeks?

Should I take it with a PCT Assist product of some sort with the SERM? If yes, what do you reccommend?

How about Driven Sports – Activate Xtreme or CEL – PCT Assist?

compcentral

Awards
I also have 2 bottles (180 10mg caps) of PrimaForce - Havoc, and a bottle (60 50mg caps) of Nature’s Research - Infinity TREN 100. Would either of these be good to stack with my current cycle plans... especially since this is my first cycle?

Or should I save those to stack together for the next cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could add the epi, that would be a good stack.
Bold:600/600/600/800/800/800/800
Epi: ................/20/..30/..30/30/40

Cel pct assist would be a good addition to the serm.

Get some glucosamine as well..

compcentral

Awards
ok... i think i might run the bold/havoc stack then. I might go a little milder on the epi though since this is my first cycle. I was thinking:

Bold:600/600/600/800/800/800/800
Epi: ................/20/..20/..30/30/30

Just bought nolva today and got some more essentials... multivitamins, flaxseed oil, etc. I already have enough glucosamine to last the cycle i think.

So what dose of nolva do you think would be best for this stack? Other than CEL PCT assist, anything else I need in my PCT? Since the epi is methyl, do I need anything else for liver support?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
You going to kick start with epi or finish up with epi?

Also did i read right that your 6'5" 180?

compcentral

Awards
You going to kick start with epi or finish up with epi?

Also did i read right that your 6'5" 180?
I was going to end with epi so i don't get shut down through the whole cycle... and yes I'm 6'5"... about 180 lbs.

thanx gamer for the nolva dosing. that's what I'll go with then.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need a SERM with just Bold/eq-plex. SERM have their own sides associated with them so I'd save it for cycles when it really mattered. This of course is JMO.

There are a few different options out there. My favortie OTC PCT is 6-OXO and BioForge (or other good natty test booster like Testabolan or Activate Xtreme). You can add in DS Lean Xtreme or CEL Suppress C for cortisol control if you want. You could also do a Reversitol/Bioforge combo. Or even Formestane.

compcentral

Awards
I still want to use a SERM to be on the safe side. If I use nolva, do I need anything else?

By the way, I completed the pre-cycle and I'm just finishing up week one of bold @ 600mg/day. I was actually about 174-175 lbs all the way through the pre-cycle and I'm up to about 180 lbs after one week. No huge strength gains yet, but I know it takes a few weeks for bold to really kick in. No adverse side effects either. I'm happy with the results so far.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I still want to use a SERM to be on the safe side. If I use nolva, do I need anything else?

By the way, I completed the pre-cycle and I'm just finishing up week one of bold @ 600mg/day. I was actually about 174-175 lbs all the way through the pre-cycle and I'm up to about 180 lbs after one week. No huge strength gains yet, but I know it takes a few weeks for bold to really kick in. No adverse side effects either. I'm happy with the results so far.
A test booster, and cortisol control won't hurt. let us know when you start to feel it.

NoodleSPD

Awards
Good luck on your stack... like to see another tall dude put some lbs on his frame. I start my Mass tabs soon!

Jimmytest

Awards
You might want to consider changing your workout. Your muscles need time to recover, and your not even going to work your legs ? Wow ! You should look at a two day split program and go with that, if that's all you have time for.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta hit legs if you want to add all around body mass dude. And I still say at 6-8 weeks on BOLD or any mild PH a SERM is highly recommended due to length and dosage...

compcentral

Awards
I wasn't going to worry about working my legs during this cycle other than running. I forgot to mention that I'll be running 3 miles pre-workout at least Mondays & Fridays once the weather improves. On bad weather days I just sprint a mile on the treadmill. I know this is more cardio than legs, but I really just want to focus on upper body during this cycle. Is that really that bad?

compcentral

Awards
By the way... I was up to 183/184 last week and noticing a little more strength, but I've been sick for the past 4-5 days and haven't been able to eat or workout nearly as much as usual so I'm back down to about 180 again. :(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't going to worry about working my legs during this cycle other than running. I forgot to mention that I'll be running 3 miles pre-workout at least Mondays & Fridays once the weather improves. On bad weather days I just sprint a mile on the treadmill. I know this is more cardio than legs, but I really just want to focus on upper body during this cycle. Is that really that bad?
Yes that is really bad... If you want a big upper body, you gotta work those legs and you gotta squat.. It has been proven... And nothing looks more weird than 180lbs of muscle on a pair of 20lb twigs...