M-Drol cycle and PCT

almo2511

Awards
I am considering taking a M-Drol cycle with dosages of 10/20/20 and maybe a 4th week. I needed help with my PCT and any tips or additions I should make to my cycle would be appreciated.

Cycle:
M-Drol 10/20/20 maybe a 3rd week
CEL Cycle assist
AST multi
optimuim whey
xtend
fishoil

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
CEL cycle assist
Lean xtreme
2 weeks into the pct i will continue the above and throw in some novedex xt
I will also be continuing the use of all the above supps

I will be adjusting my diet as my weight goes up with 500-700 cal above maintenance. Any help to tips would be very helpful, also i am not sure about my pct and wanted an experienced users feed back and should i use any additional products for my pct
Thanks for everyone's help in advance

almo2511

Awards
I forget to mention that I read several places that 6-oxo and blue up are good? any idea

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good. You may want to run some DHEA as well.

almo2511

Awards
Thanx but what is DHEA and what is it going to be used for and I wanted to know do you have any idea about which is better 6-oxo or novdex lt and should i take novdex lt completely out and replace it with hypertest

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
DHEA helps out with the lethargy and libido while on cycle. I have never used 6-oxo. I have run novadex xt and inhibbit-e as part of my PCT's in the past.

almo2511

Awards
This is where my confusion is what do i use inibbit-e or novedex? and I should take the DHEA during the cycle or after, and if its no trouble could you post what would your PCT look like if you where taking m drol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
This is where my confusion is what do i use inibbit-e or novedex? and I should take the DHEA during the cycle or after, and if its no trouble could you post what would your PCT look like if you where taking m drol
I take DHEA during my cycle and run lean xtreme for my cortisol blocker during my PCT. This is what I have run in the past for my pct and it has worked well for me.

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Inhibbit-e: 1 week after starting nolva
Lean Extreme
Jack3d
size-on
Creatine

You should also be running your support supps while on PCT.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHEA helps out with the lethargy and libido while on cycle. I have never used 6-oxo. I have run novadex xt and inhibbit-e as part of my PCT's in the past.
Hmm, my libido seemed a lot higher on m-drol. My soldier would stand and salute even when it shouldnt xD...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, my libido seemed a lot higher on m-drol. My soldier would stand and salute even when it shouldnt xD...
I am like that at first but then my libido just drops. I have run mdrol a few times now and it seems to be the norm with my body.