im about to start H-DROL cycle do you want to have look at it?

myroslav

Awards
hi im have done a lot of research and im gonna run H-DROL 6 week cycle at
week 1 -50 mg h-drol
week 2 -75 mg h-drol
week 3 -75 mg h-drol
week 4 -75 mg h-drol
week 5 -75 mg h-drol
week 6 -75 mg h-drol

support supplements:milk thristle,hawthorn berry,multi vitamins,omega 3,6,9.

Diet : around 3500-4500 kalories a day and 200-300 grams of protein a day.No fast food just a lot of chicken,fish,tuna,peanut butter,some weight gainer and some protein powder.

My goal is to gain as much muscle mass as possible!!!

PCT:Nolva 20/20/20/10 and Activate Extreme for 4 weeks

??How should i take nolva and Activate Extreme?
do you think my pct is ok or not?
How long should i run nolva and activate extreme?

thank you!:cheers:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, i'd use clomid instead of nolva though in PCT and I'd probably up the Hdrol dose to something like
50/75/75/100/100/100

I've been on 75mg of Hdrol for over a week now in addition to my pheraplex for a bridge and I don't feel anything really new. Hdrol is pretty weak and at 200lbs you're not a small dude. 100mg isn't really that much, lots of guys on here run 150mg.

the answers to your PCT questions can be found easily here.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, i'd use clomid instead of nolva though in PCT and I'd probably up the Hdrol dose to something like
50/75/75/100/100/100

I've been on 75mg of Hdrol for over a week now in addition to my pheraplex for a bridge and I don't feel anything really new. Hdrol is pretty weak and at 200lbs you're not a small dude. 100mg isn't really that much, lots of guys on here run 150mg.

Just curious, why clomid over nolva in this case?

myroslav

Awards
50/75/75/100/100/100

How should i take nolva and Activate Extreme? do you think 100mg is gonna make better gains than 75mg ?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've just had better success with clomid and torem for PCT than nolva. I just keep nolva to fight gyno and thats about it. there are studies on here showing clomid works better too that you can find.

100mg will probably get you slightly better gains, not because "more is better" but just because 75mg is a pretty low dose of a very mild steroid. cycles seem to work better for me when I ramp up the dose too. I'm sure if you would prefer to stick to 75mg you will still make very good gains though.

myroslav

Awards
i've just had better success with clomid and torem for PCT than nolva. I just keep nolva to fight gyno and thats about it. there are studies on here showing clomid works better too that you can find.

100mg will probably get you slightly better gains, not because "more is better" but just because 75mg is a pretty low dose of a very mild steroid. cycles seem to work better for me when I ramp up the dose too. I'm sure if you would prefer to stick to 75mg you will still make very good gains though.
when i gonna run h-drol at 100mg then its gonna be high risk of gyno?

oak2429

Awards
75 mgs is the dose i stay at with great results and i weigh 240

myroslav

Awards
should i run nolva and activate extreme together for 4 weeks???

myroslav

Awards
Can some one just help me please:
should i run nolva and activate extreme together for 4 weeks???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro you need to quit screaming for help, in your other -- redundant -- thread, you told everyone that you are 6'7, 183 pounds and 18 years old. I'm surprised that anyone is helping you at all. You need to quit moaning for help on running steroids and get your diet together because you should not be doing steroids at this point, you need to develop more muscle naturally so you understand how your body ticks.

myroslav

Awards
bla bla bla bla ...................................................f*** o** "UnrealMachine"

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
good catch unreal, wtf are you doing to your body man?! you are on Hdrol and you are 18 years old?! you are really going to hurt yourself and regret it.....

myroslav

Awards
good catch unreal, wtf are you doing to your body man?! you are on Hdrol and you are 18 years old?! you are really going to hurt yourself and regret it.....
but h-drol is very mild and i all ready done trenadrol 4 week cycle when i was 17 !!!

myroslav

Awards
i am 183 lbs,and want to gain as much muscle mass as possible from this cycle?
do you think my "biceps" gonna look bigger after this cycle with good diet and training 8 hours a week?
how much i gonna gain from this cycle?
do i gonna look bigger???

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that shows even more that you have no business using steroids. You are seriously going to hurt yourself man, hide that stuff and forget about it for 3 years then come back. you will regret it if you don't. seriously, we are all here to help and learn because we have all been where you are now, don't do this cycle.

you will make better long term gains just by focuing on your diet and training hard. you should check out "diesel test hardcore" I think you'd be surprised how effective that stuff is, I made great gains on it. use that and some ZMAs at night and you will get swole man.