Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, more than 300 tren & 100 test

• yes, 250 tren & 100 test

• Total voters

trlcm4

Awards
I have about 15mL of Tren enan 200mg per mL and 8mL of Test prop 100mg per mL.

I am in solid shape at 6'0 180lbs age 26 with 9%BF. I have done well the natural way but I'm lookin for some better gains faster(like we all are) I have taken a little deca but not a full cycle, but its been a while.

is this worth taking? if so what should my dosage look like? what about post cycle? what guage needles are best for these? I know this is a huge group of questions but you guys seem like the best groups of guys with great knowledge and advice. I've done some research and alot of guys say prop is no good for first time but I'm not worried about pinin alot. needles don't bother me

PLEASE HELP..... I WANNA BE A BEAST!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've got such imbalanced ratios of test and tren it's ridiculous.

That tren will last you 7.5 weeks @ 400mg per week which is a solid ass dose, it's also a poor idea because tren can cause pretty horrible sides for some people and if you get those on the enanthate ester you have to wait a couple weeks for them to go away.

With the test prop, you've got enough to run about 2 weeks, which is worthless.

You shouldn't run the tren on your first cycle. You need to get more test. Who sold you this stuff? They're setting you up in a bad way. Get a few more vials of test prop and just do a run of test prop for 6-8 weeks, 100mg eod, maybe a little more, think about an oral kickstart like dbol @ 30mg for the first 4 weeks.

If you've researched this should all be very obvious, people run Tren with Test and you've got a fraction of the test you need.

Just so we're clear here, when tren is stacked with test, Test is almost ALWAYS run in a significantly higher dose to keep your libido alive. Depending on your response to tren, your libido can go bye-bye without enough test. Which looks like what you were setting up for.