EQ-Plex/H-Drol/Formestane Summer Stackage

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
ON CYCLE:

Week 1: H-Drol 50 mg; EQ-Plex 600 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 2: H-Drol 75 mg; EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 3: H-Drol 75 mg; EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 4: H-Drol 75 mg; EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 5: H-Drol 75 mg; EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 6: H-Drol 75 mg; EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 7: EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 8: EQ-Plex 800 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day

POST CYCLE:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, Inhibit-e 25mg/d, DTP 6 tabs/d, Suppress-c 100mg/d, Liver Assist XT 6 caps/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, Inhibit-e 25mg/d, DTP 6 tabs/d, Suppress-c 100mg/d, Liver Assist XT 6 caps/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, Inhibit-e 50mg/d, DTP 6 tabs/d, Supress-c 100mg/d, Liver Assist XT 6 caps/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, Inhibit-e 50mg/d, DTP 6 tabs/d, Supress-c 100mg/d, Liver Assist XT 6 caps/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, Inhibit-e 75mg/d, DTP 6 tabs/d, Liver Assist XT 6 caps/d
wk6: Inhibit-e 75mg/d, DTP 6 tabs/d, Liver Assist XT 6 caps/d

Standard supplementation:

ATW Whey Isolate
ATW Whey mix
ON Casein
NP Bulk BCAA
NP Bulk Glutamine
NP Bulk Kwick Karb
Now Foods ADAM multi
Universal/Animal Omega
Jarrow Formulas SAM-e
Vitamins Shoppe 5HTP
Vitamin Shoppe St. John Wort

DATES OF NOTE:

June 1st - June 14th: Cycle Assist "preload"
June 15th - August 9th: On Cycle
August 10th - September 20th: Post Cycle
October 23rd: My Birthday

More details to follow...

Attachments

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

7:00am-25mg hdrol
9:30am-200mg eq-plex
11:00am-4 cycle assist
1:00pm-50mg-formestane
1:30pm-200mg eq-plex
3:00pm-25mg hdrol
5:00pm-200mg eq-plex
6:00pm-gym

Today was chest. Initial thoughts are so far so good. Nothing crazy yet, but I felt a little bit of an extra boost to help me get one extra rep in a couple different sets. Almost like that of a forced induction car, as to when you hit boost. Aggression is up a notch. Towards the end, I was really into it and didn't want to leave. Also, I'm a very horny person by nature but every time a girl would walk by or I'd see one, I had dirty thoughts. Perhaps it's just my sick mind. I'm going to try to not materbate tonight.

All in all a good chest day. Time to grill up a steak and catch some zzz's.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Today was back. Nothing crazy, your ordinary back routine. Dosing schedule was identical to day 1. Aggression is up a notch and sexual desire is as well. I am however staving off the knuckle children for the time being. I just grilled another steak. Time to eat, shower then sleep.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im in for this one. im going to run a similar stack but without the formestane.

deftone

Awards
Subbed. Thinking of doing a similar cycle in the near future. Love the avatar pic and name bro, just got tickets to the show in charlotte. Pumped as hell!

hoopsta

Awards
fantastic.. i am thinking of something similiar without such a "juiced" up stack.. i wanna see what EQ-plex and h drol does with gains and libido

do you think you will see a loss in libido with eq-plex?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
My personal lap top computer is broken. I have not been able to log on. For this, I apologize.

I am a week and a half in, I have kept to my protocol. As expected, there has been no drastic change. So far, I'd have to say everything is bumped up a notch, but I've yet to write home to mother. I am soon to get in the thick of things.

Subbed. Thinking of doing a similar cycle in the near future. Love the avatar pic and name bro, just got tickets to the show in charlotte. Pumped as hell!
Excellent. Charlotte should be a good venue. I am looking to head south to Jersey for the August 1 show or to New Hampshire for the next day. Enjoy.

fantastic.. i am thinking of something similiar without such a "juiced" up stack.. i wanna see what EQ-plex and h drol does with gains and libido

do you think you will see a loss in libido with eq-plex?
So far, libido is ok. I don't see it being a problem.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. Two weeks in and strength is noticably increasing. Dreams are vivid and temper is short. It is circulating.

tattoo75

tattoo75

Awards
going to run the same cycle next week i will follow your progress bro good luck train hard

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
My computer has failed me, thus I have failed you all in keeping a progressive log. Anyhow, strength and size have found me. Compliments all the time. Anger is an issue as like mentioned before, the temper is short. Applying the topical form twice each day is a drag. Libido is iffy at times. So is hunger. I don't always feel like eating. My advice to those who are looking into this is to be patient. Otherwise, this is a decent stack if you can commit the time to it.

tww0711

Awards
Manback, just wanted to know if you the last post was a final thought on the cycle or if you had anything else to add? I am planning on running hdrol and eqplex in a few weeks my self and hope to see some decent gains. I used SUS 500 about 10 months ago and got pretty good results. If you have anything to add please let me know. I am still experimenting with prohormones and will take all of the advice I can get about timing when to consume the supplement, the best stack, diet/nutrient timing, or anything else uselful that you can think of.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Can I have a couple of opinions on my post cycle therapy for this cycle? Specifically on the dosing of the SERM's. I'm having a second thought on the amount of the SERM I will be taking in daily. For example, week 1 consists of 150mg a day of Clomid. Too high? Thoughts...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
No clue on SERM dosage, but am very interested in your results.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you will get many answers, but my thoughts are that you will feel so bad on 150mg of clomid a day you will be very unhappy. in my PCT i typically use a high dose like that but for only 3 days, then i rapidly ramp down to a more normal dose, then i run that for 3 weeks then i cut that dose in half or 2/3 and run that for another 2 weeks.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I have a couple of opinions on my post cycle therapy for this cycle? Specifically on the dosing of the SERM's. I'm having a second thought on the amount of the SERM I will be taking in daily. For example, week 1 consists of 150mg a day of Clomid. Too high? Thoughts...
With Clomid dosed that high, you may see some severe sides, and possibly some issues with eyesight. I think a steady 50mg is plenty. Also, I would just drop the ATD (Inhibit-e) altogether. If you want a little AI action, just continue with the formestane through PCT, perhaps at 50-75mg daily. High-dose Clomid and ATD might have you feeling like hell, and searching for your libido. You may also want to wait until around week 3 to start the Supress-c, as cortisol control isn't much of an issue at the beginning of PCT and your joints have probably had it at this point.

Nice cycle plan though. Seems pretty well thought-out. Can you comment more on the body composition changes you've experienced?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
updates? what are your thoughts on the EQ plex?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres a few thoughts:

Going by ball size, this cycle didn't shut me down all that hard. In fact they didn't change at all. I will say that I gained a decent amount of size. However, I took on some fat because I didn't do any cardio and ate a high calorie diet. I have become tired of the extra pudge around my mid section and despite all standard methods of trying to keep gains by eating more etc. I am in fact trying to cut up. I have cut my calories and jumped head first into cardio. It is working out nicely for me. Yes, I've lost some size but I've also lost some fat. Life is trial and error. This was a decent first attempt with Hdrol, promagnon 25 being my only other past ph experiences. Next time around I will be deciding between Hdrol solo, or Pmag solo. EQ-Plex did nothing for me. Remember, this is just my opinion but I feel like I wasted my time and possibly some muscle by ending the Hdrol week 6 and not jumping into my pct right there. Instead I completed 2 more weeks of the EQ-Plex, which was recommended to me and its not for me. Putting on the Formestane everyday became a nuissance. I'm not too convinced or happy with the product. However with that being said, I experienced ZERO sides all thru my cycle. Could that be due to my usage of the Form "ON" cycle, who knows? All in all, I am better prepared for round 2 with Hdrol/Pmag. As for my pct, Clomid 50/50/50/25 along side Get Diesels' DTP. So far so good, knock on wood. I have not utilized my Suppress-C yet. Can someone please shed some light upon why a cort control product is to be started 2 weeks after pct begins? Some say go with it from the beginning, some say go with it after 2 weeks. Why does cortisol become a problem at the 2 week point?

So in conclusion, I have become a smarter person in knowing more about myself. This can only prove to be beneficial. I should have cut a few products out and budgeted better but you live and you learn. Next run will be Hdrol/Pmag solo with a low dose AI on cycle, for 6 weeks followed by the same pct scheme of clomid 50/50/50/25 and DTP, depending on the sucess. Ideally I would like to research and know much more about injectibles to possibly consider a low dose test/""jump starter" run but with the ease of application and availability of oral ph's, I'll probably just stick with it for now.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Was your EQ-Plex dosing exactly as you planned?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
At your bodyweight (200lbs+) and moderate H-drol dosage (75mg), could you please elaborate more on why you think all your gains were attributed to the H-drol and the EQ-Plex had minimal effect?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Everything that was gained the first 6 weeks was lost once the hdrol was dropped. The following 2 weeks were disappointing. That compound specifically is not for me.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmm this is very intersting. . .eq/bold takes a long time to react with the body. . .it would not kick in until weeks 6-8 n e ways

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hoooo Man!!!
very nice cycle!

EQ sees a very very good product.

will have pics after and before?!??!

i'm very intrest in this EQ

go ahead brow, and keep us posted.
good look

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
This thread is from a year ago. I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Start the supress c at wk 3 of pct
Even though it doesn't matter anymore, this post doesn't answer the original question of why start then rather than day1. There still may be some who are interested in that.

kwabby6

Awards
Even though it doesn't matter anymore, this post doesn't answer the original question of why start then rather than day1. There still may be some who are interested in that.
BUMP

If your still interested I heard the reason is because it inhibits gains. not sure tho.