SMS Forges Extreme Mass <Sponsored>

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I was one of the lucky few to receive TransForm Extreme Mass. Just a side note, I believed myself to be getting the Extreme Mass only, but ended up getting their PCT and Liver Support along with it! Much thanks to CustomCapsule again for allowing me to log this. I went out and bought all the liver support supps and natty test boosters, but now I can save those for later. I will be putting up stats and a final decision on workout schedule before the cycle begins. I will be out of school and will be able to post frequently, almost every day and can give reviews weekly if anyone would like.

Will be starting on 5/16 hopefully once finals are done and I am moved
into my new place.

As of pre cycle I am lifting 5 days a week.
Sunday-Legs
Monday-light cardio (~35-45mins on stairs/uphill treadmill)
Tuesday-Chest/calf/abs
Wed-Shoulder/Tri
Thurs-Bi/calf/abs
Friday- light cardio or off depending on work
Saturday- Back/Trap
Normally I do 4 sets per exercise (shoulder day is 3 but from different angles). I have had shoulder surgery in the past, and have dislocated it since so that day is frustrating.
I am thinking about going into 4x8 or 5x5-7 routine. I got good strength from the 5x5 with size in the chest but not much size anywhere else.
I am also willing to change up my split, however I just started the posted split about 2 weeks ago so I don't need to change it up yet.
Any input on a rep scheme or split?

ON Cycle Split:
Sun- Legs
Mon- Cardio
Tues- Chest calf abs
Wed- back
Thurs- cardio
Fri- shoulder calf abs
Sat- arms

I am running Extreme Mass 2 caps/day for 30 days.
It is a Pheraplex, Halodrol, TrenXtreme combo.
I am guessing 10mg, 25mg, 30mg.
EDIT: Come to find out the dose is different, thanks for the clair. Russian!
PHERA-PLEX 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 15MG

HALODROL 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25MG

TREN..DIENOLONE 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25MG

On Cycle Support:
TransForm Liver Support
ATD (Inhibit-E) if necessary
P-5-P 250mg daily
Vitex- 800mg (any input on this)

PCT:
TransForm PCT
Restore (6-bromo) at 2/3/3/2/2/1 (any input on this)
D-Mannose w/Cranberry
P-5-P
Vitex
EDIT 5/6: Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10

IF I feel I need more in PCT as far as natty test boosters, I have a full Tribuloid and a half bottle of Testosterole that I was given.

Before and After Pics will be here during PCT.
Weigh In: 212-214
Weigh Out: 227-228
Chest In: 44
Chest Out: 46
R Bi In: 16.5
R Bi Out: 17.5
R Forearm In: 14
R Forearm Out: 14.5
R Quad In: 27
R Quad Out: 27.5

Final Product Review
In the beginning I wasn't really "feeling" the product, but the last weeks changed my mind. The only thing I noticed were bigger pumps in the gym. However, throughout the cycle the weight gain crept up on me, I had believed myself to gain around 5-7lbs, but I was wrong. A co-worker of mine was gone for 2 weeks of the cycle and mentioned that I was looking very full when he came back.
I contribute most of the gains to the phera especially the strength gains in this last week. (275x6 Bench to 315x4) Another thing I noticed was the glycogen storage increase. My diet was much better than it had been with caf food in the past months. I felt that whatever I ate was stored in the muscle, I felt full all the time (even after cardio where I normally shrivle up)...
Side Effects:
1. sore nips towards the end, 6-bromo and tamox w/ prolac supps will take care'o that
2. light bachne in the middle back, not gonna add any supps yet it should go away soon
3. libido increase wk 1 then back to normal throughout the cycle, havent noticed any atrophy
4. no real painful back/calf pumps (tibialis anterior has been pumping hard and painful during cardio sessions for a long while now, i wonder if i have anterior compartment syndrome....)

Plan for PCT:
Keep carbs high for two weeks and see how well i keep the gains, slowly back off carbs after that to try to be lean again, probably will not up cardio for a while and will just play with my diet in a month from now.
Will use the Tamox at 20/10/10 and Restore (6-bromo) at 3/3/3/2/1

Young One

Awards
Wish you the best man :)
Hope your log doesn't get ****ed up like mine.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Subbed as well. Want to see how these work.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Seems like u have all in order... U have SERM on hand?

What u going for? Strength or size? If size def keep reps higher 12 highest with 6 being lowest. I find this gives a good mix of size and strength. Any reason why u do shoulders and tris the day after chest. If they are a strong point that's fine but kinds hitting them twice. Rather see u switch it some... I suggest:
Sun legs
Mon cardio
Tues chest
Wed back
Thur cardio
Fri shoulders with tris
Sat bi or arms

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Seems like u have all in order... U have SERM on hand?

What u going for? Strength or size? If size def keep reps higher 12 highest with 6 being lowest. I find this gives a good mix of size and strength. Any reason why u do shoulders and tris the day after chest. If they are a strong point that's fine but kinds hitting them twice. Rather see u switch it some... I suggest:
Sun legs
Mon cardio
Tues chest
Wed back
Thur cardio
Fri shoulders with tris
Sat bi or arms
this split looks good.. problem i was running into recently is school from 830-230 and work 3-930 on wed so I didnt want to do back (mostly because i love hitting back hard and am pretty beat after school and work)
now that I wont be having that problem (work AND school) i can switch it up
i have liquid tamoxifen citrate, but to be certain of purity i am looking into tabs
would run it at 20/20/10/10 more than likely
i see some people doing 60 for 2 days and 40 for three days and all these high doses, but i thought most literature on it was at lower dosages

EDIT: bla55, mike, young one.. thanks for joinin in. yall will have to wait a little bit before i pop off but it should be worth it, product looks good and the cans are keepers

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Planning on progress pics at all or just log / stats?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Planning on progress pics at all or just log / stats?
i plan on showcasing a great back lat spread for you guys... i know you cant wait for this great uneven showing!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
good stuff bro, im enjoying the log.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
good stuff bro, im enjoying the log.
thanks
just gotta plow through finals and this big strength and conditioning project for my nsca class and then its time to plow through some weights

Young One

Awards
Will this cycle be on a bulk, clean bulk, or cut?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
a bulk.. still going to try and keep it fairly clean with brown rice, chicken, lentils, eggs, and turkey as my most common foods
but because of work i will have to chow on some chipotle and such so its not perfectly clean.. but a burrito there is 1000 cals so i will be able to get my cals down pretty easy

Young One

Awards
Ah cool.
Judging by your avi you're lean anyway, should be fun.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Ah cool.
Judging by your avi you're lean anyway, should be fun.
the avi is a little old.. that was around the end of september (12lbs ago)
the school year messes up my diet a bit as far as how often i get to eat so i end up having 3 meals and a shake post workout so getting a ton of calories per meal which doesnt help me stay lean so i got an extra layer right now haha i did cut down for a "build muscle lose fat" contest and got to 11.6 down from 17 but that was 2 months ago, i am probably around 14 now..
anyways during summer i can dial in the diet and get lean towards the end
so i am using the first half of summer to gain as much mass so when i recomp towards the end i wont lose as much mass

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
took some pics last night, back is a little red after the beach and it was with my camera phone (good quality for a phone i might add)
but im movin into my new place at the end of the week and will be getting my digital cam from home so ill post those pics on fri/saturday (hopefully not looking like a tomato)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to start tomorrow.. will be moving in the rest of my furniture and will take some pics at night and post them up here

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
pics should be up in the next day or 2... new place doesnt have internet yet so cant upload them.. but do no fear they will be here soon
popped first 2 last night (saturday) on arms and abs
Natalus One Arm Curl 3 sets to warm up
VBar Push Down 120-150-185-195-195 (last set dropset to 120)
Straight Bar Curl 80-90-100-100
Tricep Press 120-160-160-180-180
Superset Differnt Angle Cable Curls w/Leg Raises 4sets
Abs
today will do legs..
hopefully before the laker game in case they lose and im too depressed to have a good workout
for dosing i will be doing one with breakfast and one pre-workout
breakfast is normally 2-3 scrambled eggs
2 peices wheat toast plain or brown rice
1c 2%milk with a scoop of whey and 14g flax oil

heard that taking tren with fats will help with absorbtion

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yep hormones with fat always helps in absoption... Are u not spliting the dosage 8 or so hours apart? Above seems like u popped them together... Or did u just do that since was first day?

Finally a log with this that has some detail!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Oops my bad just saw the dosing in ur last post.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Oops my bad just saw the dosing in ur last post.
hopefully i will be able to give good detail .. internet should be up wednesday.. stopped in at work on my day off to post this
for legs sunday
SLDL d-bell 75-95-120-120-120 at 25,20,15,15,14 (d-bells only go up to 120)
Leg Ext 160-230-295-305-305 at 20,18,14,14,12
Laying Leg Curl 125-155-170-170-155- set 6 was done a tripple drop set of 125-95-65
reps for LLC 20,13,10, 10, 12, dropset unknown wasnt really in the state to be counting

today was cardio 10 min bike
20 min walking up hill 30 sec intervals of level 4-8-12 for 10 mins
8-12-15 for 10 mins
EDIT: threw in abs before and after cardio

will be updating pics and details more when the internet gets hooked up at the spot
and i am splitting the doses.. day 1 was weird cause of moving in all day
EDIT: REPS NOW INCLUDED from what i remember 5/19

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 4: chest/calf
DB Bench 65-90-100-115-115 at 25,15, 12, 8,7 reps
Superset Donkey Calf 3x495 1x540 at about 22-28reps
w/ Seated Calf 2x90 and 2x115 at ???reps just went til it burned so good!
Superset High Cable Flys 75-100-100-100 at 20,13,12,12
w/ Icarian Chest Press (3/4 reps for pump) 3x120 1x130 at 25 reps
Standing Calf 4x495 at 25,25,24,20 reps calfs were donzo
Inc Barbell Bench 185-205 at 13,9 reps.. chest was already pumped and exhausted from the superset but i convinced my buddy to get in some more
i ended up having to curl his 155 (if i was Young One that would have been easy)

in case anyone was wondering why rep ranges are sometimes higher:
Rep ranges for certain exercises will be higher than my 8-12, like with calves, i feel that getting full ext with slow essentric would be more beneficial
also for instance straight bar bicep curl i personally would rather do 8 reps and then start throwin in some cheat reps instead of doin 6 and then cheatin because i feel that set was compromised

i will try and remember rep ranges and throw them in the other hurried posts i wrote at work as EDITS...

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Questions on dosing the support sups:
Tyrosine 500mg at 1g 2xday
p-5-p 50mg at 100mg bfast and 150mg dinner
Vitex Extract 200mg (w/300mg non/extract berry) at 2cap bfast 2 cap din
Vitamin C 1g at 1g bfast, 1g post w/o, 1g din
Vitamin E 400IU at 1sftgl bfast, 1sftgl din
Multi Vit/Min at same as Vit E
Medizyme (free bottle) 2 prebfast 2 pre-din

unsure if timing matters for tyrosine, p5p, and vitex..
the tyrosine is just taken when i remember but always twice a day non specific times

post workout shake today was BOMB
1 scoop isopure vanilla
1 banana
1 protein scooper of raw oats (about 30g?)
1.5c milk
1Tbsp flax oil (no lignans of course)

hour after that had another small meal
2 peices of whole grain bread w/ 2 turkey slices
1 piece provolone cheese
and a few oz of ground turkey breast that i made a bunch of yesterday (seasoned it with a little honey and some lawrys.. pretty bomb)
the sandwhich comes to 300 cals, not sure how much i ate of the turkey breast

i can post my full diet for a day sometime if any would like to read it? its about the same every day but i throw in some variety chicken instead of turkey (big changes huh)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 5: back and traps
-liked the idea of switching back w/ shoulder day to give myself more rest after chest
WG Pull Ups w/ Bodyweight 19-17-16 (normally my second set is 15 and third is 12-13)
High Hammer Strength Row 115-140-165-165-185 at 20,16, 12, 12, 9 (weight listed is each arm and did a few extra reps at 115 after each set for left side)
Seated Cable Row 220-285-285-285 at 18,12,11,11
Barbell Shrugs 315-405-405-455 at 24,14,14,9
One Arm D-Bell Row 100-120-120-120 at 16,12,12,12

(d-bells stop at 120 :( )

Felt a good pump, but Back day is my favorite and I normally get a good pump. I felt strong throughout the whole workout, even towards the end at the d-bell rows. More angry on the road today, but I dono how much is attributed to the Extreme Mass because I was going somewhere I didnt want to, someone on the phone with me was being difficult, and I someone tried to cut me off right next to me making me swerve into the next lane. That fired me up a bit, no one hurts my baby. (car)

So far I feel more muscle density, a little thicker, like the extra calories I am taking in are stored in the muscle bellies not my gut. I am also always hungry. I do not think I am going to weigh myself before the end of the cycle, but if CC wants to comment and have me do it every week I will follow suit.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 6: shoulders
should have been cardio today, but my friend who is leaving on deployment next week was avail to workout so cardio would have been no fun, being that he is 35lbs heavier than me it gives me a little extra push in the gym

Seated Military 95-145-165-165 at 25, 14, 8, 8
D-Bell Side Raise 35-45-50-45 dropset to 35 at 18,14,11,12 drop 6
D-Bell Front Raise 45-50-60-60 at 12,12, 9, 9 1/2 haha
Rear Delt Deck 130-150-160 at 18,14,14

Shoulders had a great pump today. They are normally weaker (esp left) since my surgery, but I try to to use that as an excuse so I will continue to push it. More vascularity in the shoulder region on my right side (left has been vascular ever since surgery). Traps kill from back yesterday, almost headacheish a few times today.
Steak and Brown Rice for post workout, good stuff.
Strength increases will come next week I'm betting, with a big boost in week 3 from the phera judging by friends and other members gains.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 7: cardio

Day 8: Arms
HUGE PUMP... no joke, felt like a rock the whole workout
Alt D-bell curls 35-45-50-50 at 15,13,10,10
VBar Tri Pushdown 120-150-185-195-195 dropset 120 at 37,25,15,12,10 drop ??
Spider Curl 4x70x12 dropset last set to 30 and did 15
Dips BW-BW-30lb-30lb (dropped 30lb to BW after each set) at 28-25- 7(10)-9(12)
Con Preacher Curl Machine 2x70x25
superset straight bar pushdown 2x100x25

last time i did 50lb dbell curl i did sets of 8... strength and pump increase had to be extreme mass.. cant wait til the full power comes out!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 9: legs

Squat 135-225-315-315-365-365 at about 30,20, 18.18, 12,12
Leg ext 175-260-305-305-305 at 20,18, 12,12,12
SLDL d-bell 4x120x15 reps

had to cut the workout short to go go GROWcery shopping to pick up
ground beef and ground turkey..brown rice.. chicken breast.. cottage cheese.. eggs
you know the usual try to get buff stuff

gonna be at the venice beach competition tomorrow, it should be fun

hamstrings were hurting after squat.. didnt want to go heavier w/o a spotter, but strength is up on the dbell SLDL cause i did them after being tired and got the same weight for a few extra reps than last week

great postworkout shake- 1.5 c milk, scoop of raw oats, banana, 3 scoops isopure mass and 1.5 tablespoon of natty PB

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
wooo im gettin up early.. for me 625 am, not my style
got the venice beach show today should be sick

alexgarcia09

Awards
Hey, nice log! I enjoy reading it. You're very comprehensive and detailed. Could you please post a detail of your daily meals starting from the time you get up in the morning until you go to bed? Also all the supplements that you take and their timing. I am very much interested at what food you eat and your daily caloric intake. I would greatly appreciate it. Good luck bro! Thanks!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Post #23 includes the supplements
as for diet...

Breakfast Option 1:
30g egg white protein
1-1.5c 2% milk
~30g scoop raw oats
Flax Oil
Medium Banana

Breakfast Option 2:
2-3 Scrambled Eggs
Ground Turkey Breast
1c 2% Milk with whey and flax oil

Meal 2: Chicken or Steak and Rrown Rice

Meal 3: Turkey Sandwich (some days I will have 2 if I wake up early and need another meal)
2 slices lean turkey deli meat
1 slive provolone cheese
2 pieces whole grain bread

Meal 4: Chicken (or Ground Turkey Breast) and Brown Rice

Meal 5-Post Workout Shake: 1-2 Scoops of Raw Oats
1-1.5 c 2% Milk
30-45g Whey (sometimes use a weight gainer up your mass or isopure mass)

Nightime Snack: 5-7Tbsp Low Fat Cottage Cheese
5-7Tbsp plain yogurt
drizzle honey for flavor add handful of raisins (maybe a banana if im cramping)

will throw in a 4 or so hard boiled egg whites somewhere in the day

will edit doses of turkey breast, chicken, steak when i find out how much i take in, havent really measured them... also just bought some ground beef and will be throwin that instead of the ground turkey on some days to switch it up

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
what about the STEAK SON? Dont forget the beef? You will regret it if you take it out.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I have a food scale I could have loaned you. I ate 6 oz, but you will figure out what works for you ground sirloin is very lean, and great with brown rice, sea salt, and steamed broccoli. Dont forget the veggies. They will help you process the higher calories, and are just a neccessary item in a bodybuilders arsenal. You could also throw in a couple apples too.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Hey just a tip. dont overwork your left side. Have you tried just really stretching it while training, or getting some deep tissue work. Its cheap if you go to a student and 30 minutes on your left lat, and shoulder would really help with its recovery.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Hey just a tip. dont overwork your left side. Have you tried just really stretching it while training, or getting some deep tissue work. Its cheap if you go to a student and 30 minutes on your left lat, and shoulder would really help with its recovery.
ill just have to work on the ladies that are keepin me up all night to get down on the shoulder son
i actually went shopping this weekend and picked up a grip of ground beef that i will be switching for the turkey on some days
eyeballing the measurements as i type... al and i are gonna check out how many cals my day is.. so far im at about 39% CHO 36% PRO 25% FAT
CHO% varies on how many times i grab a piece of whole grain bread to snack on to lol

the majority of my fat is comin from flax oil and olive oil... tryin to up it to thirty so im at 40-30-30 but with all "good fats"
or do you think there is a better break down
:usa2:
for you son!

alexgarcia09

Awards
I think you're on the right track with your diet plan. Your daily caloric intake of 40-35-25 (approx) is pretty good. But I have a little recommendation.

I had originally thought you needed more fats (25% is already high) but now I realized that most bodybuilders bulk up (I mean clean bulking) using 40-40-20 or 45-35-20 ratio. Depending on how lean you want to be on your cycle, you may want to tweak your current ratio a little bit to one of these to ratios. I lean towards the 45-35-20 -- the same ratio in Up Your Mass by MHP. but that's just me. If you want to be as lean as possible in your cycle you can choose the 40-40-20 ratio.

So, if you choose the 40-40-20 ratio, just increase your whey protein and use less flax seed oil (for example).

If you choose the 45-35-20 ratio, just increase your brown rice to 1 cup per meal, use less whey, and use less flax seed oil.

You can also do 40-40-20 ratios for 6 days and do a high-carb day (45-35-20) for 1 day.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
You know your body best man, and can tell by the mirror if you are getting fat or not. You are doing great. I am going to eat breakfast now man. Delts, and arms today.
Talk to ya later son GOOD LUCK.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 10: cardio 10min bike, 23min incline treadmill

day 11: chest calf abs
Barbell Bench 135-235-255-275-255 at 25,12,8,6,8
Inc D-Bell Bench 85-100-105-105-105 at 15,11,8,8,7 (then 3 forced reps w/ negs)
Pec Deck BURN 1x120x43 (50% 10RM)
Seated Calf Raise (I go U go) 90-125-125-125 at burn out reps
Standing Calf Raise 4x495x24
Abs-great burn did med ball tosses for the first time in 2 months and cable abs/leg raises

Great Pump throughout the workout. Strength has raised a little, i have done 275x6 before, but only after a warm up, not working sets. I can definately notice between set recovery is sky high. I would never have been able to do the Inc Dbells at those weights after flat barbell bench.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 12:back
V- Bar Row (#45lb plates) 2-4-5-6-6 at 20,15,12,7,7
Low Ham Str Rev Row (each arm) 90-115-135-135-135 at 20,18,12,12,12
Seated Cable Row 200-285-285-285 at 20,12,12,12
Lat Pull Down 170-190-220-220 at 20,20,13,12

getting slight back pumps (well it was back day too...) will get some taurine from work if they persist
today is cardio.. yay!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 13 (yesterday): cardio
15 min bike (lvl 8,10,12...5min ea)
23 min treadmill uphill 1-2 min intervals 4-8-12 at 3.5

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 14: shoulders calf abs
D-Bell Shoulder Press 40-55-80-80-80 at 30,20,12,12,10
D-Bell Side Raise 35-40-45-45 at 20,15,12,11
D-Bell Front Raise 45-60-60-60 at 12,10,10,9
(forearms were pumped and couldnt hold the 60s i need to work on grip strength :( )
Rear Delt D-Bell Fly 20-25-25-30 at 20,17,15,13
Donkey Calf 495-540-540-540 at 25,25,25,25
Abs- cramped up on abs it was fun driving home

Great pump today, a buddy of mine who I havent worked out with in a while(he is an early bird and works out while i see the back of my eyelids) commented on the progress i have made in my shoulders since he last trained with me in january.

Side effects: hungry all the time, i am not stuffing myself like i had to with caf food, but i am getting 2/3 full or so at each meal but i added in a second chicken/rice combo cause the second sandwhich wouldnt cut it today
no back pumps today which is a good sign that i had pretty good form too
im guessing strength increases to come this next week from the extreme mass's phera (recently found the dose is 15mg, not 10, so i will edit my first post)

alexgarcia09

Awards
I will start doing front raises like you do, seeing how big your delts have become. For someone who has dislocated his shoulder, you have really come along way to beat the odds in such a short time.

alexgarcia09

Awards
As with your buddy who works out so early in the morning, I bet he's a swoll guy who knows what he's doing

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 15: arms
Nat High Bicep Curl 3 pumping sets at 80-90-110 each arm
Straight Bar Curl 90-100-110-110 at 15,12,8,7
V Bar Pull Down 120-185-195-195-195 at 37,16,14,14,13
EZ Cable Curl (drag form) 120-150-150-150 at 20,15,15,15
Tri Dips BW-30(BW)-30(BW) at 30, 12(13), 10(9)

today is legs!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 16: legs
A2G Squats w/ heel up 135-185-225-275 at 30,25,20,15
Parallel Squats 365-415 at 12-3 (bad shoulder almost popped out)
SLDL Barbell 225-315-365 at 20,15,7
Close Foot Leg Press 10-12-12 (plates) at 20,20,20
Leg Press 1x23x11 reps (plus my 150 lb buddy sittin on the stack)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 17: cardio
15 min bike 5 min @ 8,10,12 ea.
20 min walking up hill intervals 5 and 12

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 18: chest calf abs
Barbell Bench 135-185-225-275-225 at 30,20,15,6,14
Hammer Strength Iso Wide Bench (ea arm) 70-115-135-160 at 20,17,13,10
Pec Dec 2x245x 15,13
Donkey Calf 495-540-540-540 at 30,25,25,23
Calf Raise (leg press machine) 6-8-8 at 30,25,25
Abs

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 19: back
WG Pull Ups 20-14-14-14
Barbell Row 135-185-225-225 at 20,15,12,12
Rev Hammer Str Low Row (ea arm) 90-115-135-135-135 at 25,20,12,12,10
T Bar Row 135-180-180 at 15,12,11

back pumps came a little, but they went away with mid set stretching
picked up some purple wraath at work for 40 bucks (the large size)
hunger still up and muscles feeling full
cant wait to check weight and measurements next week

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 20: off, no cardio or weights
tired from chest and back the past 2 days
needed to get some grocery shopping and errands done, bnles sknles chicken breast on sale at vons again good thing cause i ran out today
bought 2 packs of frozen veggis to throw in my ground turkey/beef and/or rice
i know its not as good as fresh stuff but its better than nothin
will be doin shoulders tomorrow w/ calf abs

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 21: shoulder calf abs
Arnold Press 40-50-80-80-80 at 20,15,10,10,9 (PR 80's for 10)
D-Bell Side Raise 35-40-45-50 at 20,20,15,11
Rear Delt Raise 80-90-90-90 at 20,20,18,18
Cable Rope Front Raise 60-70-80 at 15-15-15 (new one recommended by a friend)
Seated Calf Raise 90-115-140-140-140 at 40,25,15,15,15 (started cramping, tried to squeeze hard at top)
Abs
shoulders burned real bad on the side raises, great pumps from the extreme mass
ate so much today too

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
day 22: arms
worked out with a new friend of mine who i havent worked out with before, did more exercises than normal but good to switch it up
Alt D Bell curl 30lb 15 reps warm up
Inc Curls 35-40-45 at all around 12-15 reps
Straight Bar Curl 80-100-100-110 at 20,12,12,9
EZ Bar Preacher Curl (great ROM smooth movement) 70-80-80 at 15 reps
Hammer Curls 45-45-47.5 at 10,10,8 (arms were so dead)
Dips 30-30-30-30(BW) at 20,20,20,10(8)
Hammer Strength Dips 140-180-230-300 at 20,20,15,11
V Bar Push Down 150-195-195-195 at 20,16,16,16
Cable Rope Over Head 80-90-100-115 drop 65 at 20,15,15,15 drop 7

pumps were huge shoulders from yesterdays workout were burning
have today and tomorrow off work so will get good rest and good eatin in
cant wait to weigh out next week