Hemaguno/Furaguno Recomp Cycle, INPUT PLEASE!

tek52086

Awards
Whats up everyone.

I stocked up on Hemaguno (epi)/Furaguno (orastan A) on Supplement warehouse since it was on sale and i plan on getting back into competitive strongman this summer, so what better than to start with a mild recomp cycle before a heavier contest cycle in a few months.

I am 210lbs bf 12%, 22 years old, lifting for 8 years (5 years competitive).

PH experience includes Pplex solo, hdrol/orastan E.

I was thinking of a 4 week on/4 week pct straight cycle, so i can take 8 weeks off before my big cycle this summer.

I was thinking a straight dosage cycle for strength and some lean mass.

-week 1-4:
2 Hemaguno per day, 1 every 12 hours
3 Furaguno per day one every 8 hours

-week 5:
30mg clomid
4 novedex XT (ATD)
animal stak 2 (test booster)
-week 6
20mg clomid
3 novedex xt
animal stak 2
- week 7-8
10mg clomid
2 novedex xt
animal stak 2 (just for week 7 until the bottle runs out)

any thoughts?

tek52086

Awards
sorry i didnt mention:

support supps:

ON CYCLE:
hawthorne berry, milk thistle, preworkout no2 booster (it has 2g taurine in it so i think that should cover me) and a post workout carb-protein shake

OFF CYCLE:
hawthorne berry, milk thistle, creatine, preworkout no2 booster and carb-protein shake

thanks for any input!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I did the same stack a while back but with oxyguno as well. The hemaguno is 12.5 mg/per pill if im not mistaken. In my opinion, compared to the other epi products out there SFR has the cleanest/weakest epi out there. You're gonna need to up your dosage on hemaguno to see anything (I was taking up to 5-6 pills per/day). Furaguno i think is 50mg, which you need to exceed 200mg/day to see much just like with furazadrol. Here is what i would do:

Week
1 Hemaguno 25-37.5mg , Furaguno 150-200mg

2 Hemaguno 37.5mg , Furaguno 200-250mg

3 Hemaguno 37.5-50mg , Furaguno 250-300mg

4 Hemaguno 50-62.5mg , Furaguno 250-300mg

***This sounds like alot of epi, but I've used hemaguno at 75mg and it felt like 40mg of other epistanes.

As four your PCT, if thats really nolva you're fine. If it is clomid, dont go lower than 25/25/25/25. As for the ATD, stick with ATD tapered down beginning in week 7-9 or 10. I'm not a huge fan of ATD in PCT bc it competes with T for the androgen receptor, BUT once your body has had 2-3 weeks of a SERM to catch up, ATD tapered down is probably okay. As for the natty T booster, I've seen people sucessfully run it straight through PCT or after 2 weeks of a SERM. That's up to you. Best of luck, hope I helped out.

BEAST

tek52086

Awards
I did the same stack a while back but with oxyguno as well. The hemaguno is 12.5 mg/per pill if im not mistaken. In my opinion, compared to the other epi products out there SFR has the cleanest/weakest epi out there. You're gonna need to up your dosage on hemaguno to see anything (I was taking up to 5-6 pills per/day). Furaguno i think is 50mg, which you need to exceed 200mg/day to see much just like with furazadrol. Here is what i would do:

Week
1 Hemaguno 25-37.5mg , Furaguno 150-200mg

2 Hemaguno 37.5mg , Furaguno 200-250mg

3 Hemaguno 37.5-50mg , Furaguno 250-300mg

4 Hemaguno 50-62.5mg , Furaguno 250-300mg

***This sounds like alot of epi, but I've used hemaguno at 75mg and it felt like 40mg of other epistanes.

As four your PCT, if thats really nolva you're fine. If it is clomid, dont go lower than 25/25/25/25. As for the ATD, stick with ATD tapered down beginning in week 7-9 or 10. I'm not a huge fan of ATD in PCT bc it competes with T for the androgen receptor, BUT once your body has had 2-3 weeks of a SERM to catch up, ATD tapered down is probably okay. As for the natty T booster, I've seen people sucessfully run it straight through PCT or after 2 weeks of a SERM. That's up to you. Best of luck, hope I helped out.

BEAST

thanks bro.

yeah that does sound like alot of epi but i'm def going to play it by ear and be liberal with my dosages if i feel i'm not getting anything out of it.

I see what you mean with the ATD, but is a 6 week pct really going to be necessary with such a conservative cycle? I mean I ran hdrol/O-E with just 4 weeks of 20mg clomid and novedex xt tapered down and i kept getting stronger, is epi that much harsher than hdrol in terms of sides the way i looked like dosing it?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro.

yeah that does sound like alot of epi but i'm def going to play it by ear and be liberal with my dosages if i feel i'm not getting anything out of it.

I see what you mean with the ATD, but is a 6 week pct really going to be necessary with such a conservative cycle? I mean I ran hdrol/O-E with just 4 weeks of 20mg clomid and novedex xt tapered down and i kept getting stronger, is epi that much harsher than hdrol in terms of sides the way i looked like dosing it?
Honestly, 4 weeks is probably okay as a PCT for that mild of a cycle.

BEAST

DanielSon

Awards
how did you space out the pills wildbeast?

musle grower

Awards
i doing h drol plus furaguno stack thinking h drol 50 75 75 75 75 75 furaguno 100 200 250 250 250 300 any sugestions on day one you got to take 10 hrs. apart so i take hdrol 6 am. then 4pm furaguno and again furaguno at bed with oil and meals both times and cycle suport at 10 am and 7 pm can anyone tell me better or better doseing

rfk

Awards
I want to do a cycle of oxyguno/hemaguno how do i use them also have 2 bottles of anabolic xtreme hyperdrol x2 can i use instead of one of them

tek52086

Awards
Oxy has to be run at double the recomended dose to work as a remodeling agent, people are reporting no strength gains only lean mass so good luck..
Maybe a steady 6 pills oxy and 3 pills hemaguno for 4 to 6 weeks?

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
if your not drinking during cycle which i wouldnt really expect u too... i would prime my liver with milk thistle and then lay off while ur poppin them pills (hema and fura) this will keep them in ur system instead of flushing them out everyday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 3